Trump is a genius

I have a theory. Perhaps this is classic Art of the Deal. He says something controversial and outrageous and gets 24/7 media coverage. Then, after a day or two, he will claim something like "what I was saying was that the Second Amendment people will vote against Hillary."

The result? He got a free opportunity all over the media to make his name synonymous with the Second Amendment, thereby appealing to voters as the gun candidate, and forcing Hillary to appear to be the anti-gun candidate.

Classic Art of the Deal. Say something outrageous, gets major coverage, articulate the comment, and dominate the media. Hillary won't be discussed for days.

It's actually brilliant when you think about it. Trump is controlling the conversation and tricking the media to give him free publicity. People reading and watching the news will now associate him with gun rights and Hillary with gun control.

After this blows over, he will have manipulated the media into giving him free advertising. He can say "I'm the pro-gun candidate" all he wants, but it is tactics like these that reach every American.

Pro-gun Americans won't care about what he said, and many moderates will be able to accept the comments when he inevitably clarifies them and insists that he was referring to votes and not murder. He successfully brought gun rights to the national conversation. He gets the added bonus of making the media look bad.

He will call the media liars, and accuse them of making it seem Iike he was talking about murder when he wasn't. It plays right into his narrative that the media is corrupt, incompetent, and untruthful.

The media will be giving him free publicity for weeks. They will think that they are hurting him, but even the most liberal sources will be helping Trump solidify himself in the minds of voters as the sole pro-Second Amendment candidate. Hillary will be irrelevant for a long time, and she will be forced into the role of the anti-gun candidate, more than she already is.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/trump-tony-schwartz-book.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's so brilliant because he also makes the media spend so much time on a single sentence that he can easily explain when he desires to do so. He causes the media to focus on a very small thing that makes them halt their conventional cycle attacks against him. There are so many layers to this strategy, it is unbelievable.

Where have you been for the past year? This is what he has been doing form the beginning.

Of course I realize that, I've come to know his strategy very well. I posted this bease not everyone realizes this.

Well it's more like a shill tactic at this point because Hillary is such a bad candidate they want to take focus off of her and put it purely on Trump. Trump doesn't even need to play 5D chess with them anymore to get them to do that. It's how the media is going to play the game for now until November because they know Hillary is a mess and they need to distract people from her. Thank God Trump is a soundbyte haven.

Let's hope the silent, uncucked masses can hold out through all this shit and just vote when the time comes to finally end this pathetically desperate PC madness.

>i was just pretending to be retarded, i swear.

fuck outta here.

The strategy is to say something controversial, yet vague enough to have an alternative explanation for what he meant. It is a brilliant strategy that his campaign has employed for the past year with great success.

Can't Stump the Trump

This strategy has worked very well for him, but he has failed largely at the "switch" from primary campaigning to general. He continues with these outrageous statements that off-put the general population and then nobody pays attention to his "clarifications".

no, it's more like failed dog-whistling.

>implying he actually wrote "The Art of the Deal"

Why am I not surprised?

These comments are not going to threaten the loyalty of his core base, and the resulting association of Trump with firearm freedoms is going to win him many more votes. The media thinks they can bring him down, but they won't. Regardless, they get the ratings they want, so the distraction this creates hurts Hillary's poll numbers.

My biggest fear is that the elections will be rigged, what to do if it comes to that though...

So far the media is trying to create a narrative that trump is losing badly so even if he loses by just a very little they will still have the groundwork done to say that the polls are correct.

The fact that it's not even purely about the popular vote in general but on a state by state basis only make thing more complicated.

Still have faith and stay strong the shilling will only get worse as they get more desperate.

That's merely one of the layers of his strategy.

The only people who will be offended by the comments are liberals who will vote for Hillary anyway. Trump will not lose as much support as many people seem to predict.

I just love that this blows up at the same time Wikileaks let's out more info. Almost like the media is looking for stuff to sensationalize to take the heat off their sacred cow...

they did?

Is there any real proof that the guy claiming to be a ghostwriter besides him saying so? I highly doubt it.

On the other hand, is there any proof Trump actually wrote it besides Trump himself?

Not an argument.

An email written by Anthony Weiner's wife was leaked that was sent from Clinton's email server to someone else, when she swore under oath she did not have access to or use it. If she squawks to save herself and gives details on Clinton then that could be enough to fuck her over

>implying is an argument

If the elections will be rigged, the jews will make sure the results ends being Hillary landsliding Donald everywhere but Alabama, like Reagan vs Mondale to make their point clear regarding nationalist candidates.
It's not like anyone could prove they rigged them, no paper trail with dem electronic voting machines...

It was a question, not an argument. I'll repeat it for you, Is there any proof the guy is legitimately a ghostwriter besides his say-so?

10D chess user

Wasent he on the cover of the book?

COPYPASTA SHILL DO NOT READ
>COPYPASTA SHILL DO NOT READ

>nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/trump-tony-schwartz-book.html

>newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

What part of' 'he gets royalties for writing it', don't you understand? Not like Trump wouldn't try to cheat, lie, con, steal, declare bankruptcy or Jew Lawyer him out of these anyway - but so far, he hasn't suceeded. Wonder why?

It took me twenty minutes to type it all out, you bastard. Enjoy your cucked country and all of the cultural enrichment coming your way.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

How's that 4D chess working out for you guys?

Totally - he's really good at making a controversial comment that's right on the edge of being too controversial; letting the audience fill in the blanks. "Blood coming out of her... wherever"

>Trump is playing 4^3D Chess

That is literally your argument. Which would be fine if the man wasn't behind utter nonsense like Trump Steaks and Trump University.

That's nice you can have all the liberals when they leave cause he wins.

7.5%
>7.5%
7.5%
>7.5%
7.5%
>7.5%
7.5%
>7.5%
7.5%
>7.5%
7.5%
>7.5%

>still a 2 candidate graph
Figurung, Johnson must be in with a pretty good shout of getting to 15% before Sept. 26 - that'll put him on the debates. And, the way its going till now, Trump be lucky to finish 3rd.

>He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

It doesn't matter how smart Trump is, he cant beat a rigged system. The polls are rigged and the election will be rigged to match the rigged polls. You silly burgers and your digital voting.

He didn't even write that book stupid burger.

I wonder what Hillary would do?

He didn't even say anything outrageous. It's the usual off the cuff shit republicans have always said about the 2nd amendment. And trump didn't even say anything like what's been said before.

This sort of instant attack """"""journalism """"" is hilarious because of how much the media is willing to shatter whatever veneer of impartiality it had.

Fucking leafs are legit the dumbest people on the planet. Ghostwriters for nonfiction are glorified typists.

fox didn't seem to jump on it. Sure they are obviously pro republican but even when they are at odds with Trump they don't do stupid shit like cnn or the others.

>Ghostwriters for nonfiction are glorified typists.
citation needed. I make $140k/yr working for thompson-reuters vs. your broke unemployed ass so fuck off and do a google search before you pipe up about shit you know nothing about. He didn't write the book the man is a fraud.

>Classic Art of the Deal. Say something outrageous, gets major coverage, articulate the comment, and dominate the media. Hillary won't be discussed for days.
this is literally what hes being doing since the start of his campaign newfag

>paying half your royalties from a book
>to a 'glorified typist
>when the book is about making great deals

Shit son, you could get shit typed up for near minimum wage.

>dumbest people on the planet
Kek

They edit a bit, but they're all Trumps ideas and he obviously has used them his whole career

The outrage seems forced.
Originally Trump did say some brash things, but the recent Khan plant and this 2nd amendment stuff is totally fabricated. It seems like a strategy to put Trump constantly on the defensive.

Well the media will cook the polls to make it seem like he is. People need to keep running independent polls to show the opposite though.

>giving half your royalties
>for typing and a little bit of light editing
>on a book about making great deals

Kek.

You have to stop burger, our continued attempted defense of a retarded statement only makes you look more retarded.

Either the ghostwriter earned his money or Trump is shit at making deals.

There is no third option.

Wrong I chose a third option, you lost

So another shill didn't answer me maybe you can, do you receive per post, hourly rate or per reply you get?

It works as long as HE CONTROLS the media narrative, like he did during the primaries. Then the media started hitting him back, specially after the conventions, and Trump looks like deer in front of headlights. He needs to get his mojo back.

Why the fuck does he need to switch? Why change what works? Hillary is fucked come November.

>Cannot into logic
>responds with schoolyard tier faggotry
>calls others stupid
With friends like you Trump needs no enemies...

Keep it up though. And if you are getting paid by CTR, very well played indeed, you are certainly worth it for them.

He actually said it. It's what we're all thinking but who would have thought he'd actually say it? I'm almost praying for her to win now because I want to be led in a revolution by the God Emperor.

we do it for free :)

He has been expertly baiting these stupid nigger media this whole year.

REKT SHILLARY BOTS INCOMING

PRESS F TO PISS ON THE GRAVE OF SACRIFICED BILL

He's been doing this all along, and the lefties are too fucking pompous to realize it.

There are people who unironically believe that a multi-billionaire who flies around in his own 757 is actually an idiot. A guy who has wined and dined the world's elite for half a century, and who has built skyscrapers and resorts in every corner of the world.

He's never dabbled in politics in his life, and now he's potentially 3 months away from the most powerful political office on earth. What he's done is utterly astounding.

The statement wasn't even controversial it's just that the media WANTS it to be and makes stuff up.