Daily Reminder: You're not allowed to critique the Flash suit if you thought MCU mesh sports wear Quicksilver was cool

Daily Reminder: You're not allowed to critique the Flash suit if you thought MCU mesh sports wear Quicksilver was cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-Age-Ultron-Alternate-Ending-Involves-Quicksilver-Get-Details-71286.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes you are.

AoU Quicksilver >> cw Flash >>> fox Quicksilver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DCU Flash

They're two extremes on the same retarded spectrum. QS was waaaay too casual, and now Flash is way too try-hard.

correct

>he's going to change costumes during the movie you faggot!

Marvel shills

This is what dc shills are saying about flash currently... lol.

Looks fine to me.
>Glove-sleeves
Never mind

Well, they shot an alternate ending where he lives and was part of the new Avengers lineup with Wanda ('cause Whedon was afraid Marvel wouldn't let him kill Pietro off). So they must've made him a new suit. We'll just never see it... anytime soon, at least.

>MCU mesh sports wear Quicksilver was cool

Quicksilver has never had a suit in the comics, and his design was always something along these lines.

The Flash took one of the most iconic comic looks and made it shit.

>not allowed to
fuck your shit, mugga.
Quickslav does not look like he's wearing the costume from the comics, but he also doesn't look like a fucking power ranger.

I don't think they actually shot it.

not one person has said this.

lol is this retarded
CW Flash = DCU Flash = Quicksilver (minus Apocalypse)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quickslav

They're both trash.

>I don't read comics: the post

>I don't think they actually shot it.

They did. They filmed several iterations actually. One I think had Falcon in his TWS costume, and then changed it when they made a new suit for Ant-Man. I think there was also one where War-Machine wasn't present. But yeah, Whedon actually did shoot one with Quickslav still alive because he was afraid the execs wouldn't let him do what he wanted.

cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-Age-Ultron-Alternate-Ending-Involves-Quicksilver-Get-Details-71286.html

>Whedon revealed that several scenes were filmed during production that had Quicksilver not only survive the bullets that hit him, but show up alongside his sister in the final scene.

Horrible

He is a slav. He should wear a tracksuit

This!

dcu flash is terrible.

This.

Quicksilver has never has a good costume, and AoU's QS is way less visually offensive than that ugly piece of trash.

Are you that retarded they aren't even comparable QS didn't have a suit or costume he wasn't a hero he threw on a shirt to go help the real heroes.

Flash just straight up looks like a power ranger.

>We'll just never see it... anytime soon, at least.
It's in the art book.

>He is a slav. He should wear a tracksuit

He wore a few of them in the movie, actually. One of them was an Addidas suit If I recall correctly.

He did in his first scene.

Wanda and Pietro go through 3 outfits each in that movie. Wanda's are all red & black while Pietro's are all blue, white, and grey.

> tfw will get revived by either Thanos or Chthon in Infinity War.

I didn't think it was a cool costume. I just thought it made sense that a guy that could run super fast would wear ridiculous sports clothes. It just made a ton of sense. Way more than getting a costume custom-made when you'll probably destroy it anyway.

I like both.

Wanda will go full Witch in Infinity War.

I thought his sporty get-up was a decent enough precursor to a proper costume he'd get in future movies :(

but it was stated The Flash will have 2 suits, I'm assuming the one being shown is the suit Bruce makes for him

Flash is based on the speed embodiment

>Quicksilver has never had a suit in the comics, and his design was always something along these lines.

simple google search

user might have forgot the word "good".

But this is literally true. You can see his costume in his apartment, and the set visits shows that he will have 2 suits, this is the suit he put together himself, bruce makes him another one

This is absolute fact

Why doesnt anyone ever upload those?

Flash looks like he's made out of argyle socks.

MCU quicksilver looks retarded too.