Can someone tell me how what trump said isnt as bad as it sounds? all i am seeing is CTR GET OUT replies

can someone tell me how what trump said isnt as bad as it sounds? all i am seeing is CTR GET OUT replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98
nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

What did he say

He's going to win. You know it. That's why they pay you to be here shilling.

Also Trump live: youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98

>"MISPLACES" 30k CONFIDENTIAL EMAILS
>USES A PRIVATE SERVER TO HIDE THEM
>RUSSIAN HACKERS GATHER THE WHOLE LOT
>BIGGEST LEAK TO ENNEMY IN US HISTORY, ALL FOR SAKE OF HIDING PRIVATE MONEY
>FBI SAYS LET IT GO

>TRUMP RALLY IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE
>TEMPS GET HIGH, MOODS RUN HOT
>"IF ROTTEN GOVERNMENT TRIES TO TAKE YOUR GUNS, YOU'LL FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM"
>SECRET SERVICE ON THE LOOKOUT

Wake the FUCK UP America, you live in a banana republic/plutocratic dictatorship...

Sure, all he was doing was letting the 2nd amendment people know that the time is now, they need to vote him in or that Cunt Clinton is going to stack the supreme court with anti-gun faggots. Which means their right to defend themselves against tyranny could come to an end.

He didn't say shoot the bitch.

It's worth noting that it wasn't JUST emails she had, hillary had special access programs on her email server. Unprotected.

The logical conclusion to draw is that she was selling state secrets for yuuuge profit, and the email server was her plausible deniability.

>CTR GET OUT

That's all the poor babbies have left

Been a trump guy for a while. Defended him against my co workers and made sense out of a lot of the shit he's said. But I just want to know what the fuck could have possessed him to say the shit he said.

I'm just going to lay it out there. I'm still voting for Trump, but oh my fucking god why did he say that shit.

thank you for Correcting The Record™
i literally couldnt find anything amongst the fucking shillposting around

He said you're waifu is shit

>All these people that can't for the life of them figure out why the Clinton emails get covered up
The rest of the government is just as rotten as Hillary. Those emails go out, she's far from being the only one revealed at a corrupt scumbag.

Still voting for him but smfh

>Oy very, they goyim are using their second amendment to scare the governmen
Fuck off shill

2nd amendment voters are a large voting bloc. Shillary is trying to create controversy where there isn't any. So far it's working.

is he going to be less normie friendly after this then? i feel like you have gone all in with trump now you are just gonna have to grit your teeth and run with shit like this, hope it works

I don't frequent this board, is this a weird meme where he didn't say anything or do you guys not like posting sources? ? Basically I'm asking what he said this time?

Did you watch the clip? Once again media kvetching over fuckingnothing.

sage

Why is the staff at Correct the Record 100% whiter than white white? Like it's as white as a Klan rally for fuck's sake?

Clearly they can't be trusted.

nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0 here you go
we know they will jump on anything you say and blow it up infront of the normies, why would he give them something to use ?

It's because there are no sources. The media is Correcting The Record.

>entirety of Sup Forums's veterans falling for CTR forced meme

HE IMPLIED TO VOTE FOR HIM IN THE GE, NOT TO SHOOT THE OLD FART

why would that be "a horrible day" ?

I'm with him through thick and thin... But simple math dictates he needs normie votes to get in... In the end we need him to win... Not fucking lose... He's general election pivot has been a disaster since his judge comments :

1. Fumbled the judge comments

2. Fumbled Russia comment

3. Fumbled with Khan

4. 2nd amendment comments

He could have been completely silent since the convention and held a lead in the polls with the shit-show happening in the DNC... But he's went full tilt the wrong way ...

He doesn't have to be silent, but when is he going to understand that his adlibbing is not working at all.

I thought he was skating on thin ice with normies after Khan... And now it's like how low can he get with dumb comments?

Thank you. Jeez fucking think before you vocalize. Even if he meant coming together for unity he should have worded it not like an assassination suggestion.

the sagers were the shills all along

Is that what they're really on about? The fact that he told people to physically stand up for their rights if need be? Well whoopity fucking shit.

Trump's Twitter addiction means that his PR team essentially works in linear time

I was with Trump before he started running. Out of 12 people I work with I turned 4 votes to Trump since he was in the primaries. MAGA hat sits on the dash of my truck and I've donated to the campaign. I've used his policies to mock Shrilldawg democrats to the point I had punches thrown at me and I've been saying he should run since 98 because even back then he was the best option. He's still the best option now. I own 4 guns which cost more than your life, as well as the price of every dime store hooker you've ever been able to fuck that I stand to lose if that fucking bat gets elected. Then Trump goes out there and has the poorest choice of words imaginable. They have literally built a #nevertrump campaign off some bullshit they spun so far out of context they can't show it on air because their bullshit argument falls apart. I can't imagine what they are going to do with this, and I'm literally worried about that crone now. So no, fuck face, YOU fuck off.

It's running as a republican, every fucking time. You have to run a perfect race, an absolutely perfect race, because they will never give you an inch. If you're a democrat however... Fuck you can apparently do anything.

I'll boil it down nice and easy for you retard.

"2nd Amendment people"=NRA

not

"You people with your guns should assassinate the President."

Yeah, but you know the dumbest voters period are independents, and you know how hard they are going to push this.

Fuck they are going to make ringtones out of it.

NEVERFUCKINGMIND

My faith in Trump just got completely restored. OH my FUCKING.... GAWWWWWWDD

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

>Why Trump deliberately rustle shitlibs?
Because it works on a tremendous scale. Maybe your island is too cucked to understand.

is it still working for him though?

Ok guys sorry that I was bumping a shill thread. Sage'n this faggot.

who care what you think proxyfag shill.

i am starting to think you guys are the shills

He told the second ammendment people to vote. the libshit media is trying to spin it as him telling them to shoot hillary. why? because they are gun owners, and therefore lunatics, who could never do anything as sane as voting.

seriously fuck this shit. the liberal media was always bad but they seem to be reaching a new low every day with trump

>Fumbled
>Fumbled
>Fumbled

No. He just didnt give the faggy liberal answer that the media wanted. He stuck to his guns and hasnt taken a hit because of it. You cant change Trump, he is going to win regardless.

at this point, it is just people trolling after Trump fell in the polls. Look how excited people were after his convention bump. People just want to piss off those that were so happy about it.