youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/house/wisconsin
huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hdcDiiFFgLc
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
time.com/4445735/former-secret-service-official-donald-trump-is-pretty-close-to-the-edge/
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-u-s-secret-service-aware-of-trump-1470776779-htmlstory.html
al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/08/trumps_second_amendment_commen.html
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-campaign-defends-2nd-amendment-comment-n626601
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/aug/09/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debates-campaign-live
newsmax.com/Politics/Eric-Swalwell-Secret-Service-Investigate-Trump/2016/08/09/id/742875/
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HillShills will defend this.

ITS HAPPENING

>politico.com/2016-election/results/map/house/wisconsin
>politico.com/2016-election/results/map/house/wisconsin

At 8 PM, Paul Ryan will be gone forever and we never have to hear him endorse and then insult Trump ever again.

Is that a turtle on that sign?

>If you wanna know about walls, ask Israel.

That was fucking awesome

I HAVE AWOKEN

He is either advocating assassinating Secretary Clinton or the SCOTUS judges. Either way, this story is going to be huge. This might finally be what makes the majority of Republican leaders revoke their endorsements.

Reminder that Hillary supporters have been trying to legitimize political violence against Trump since the beginning.

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html

>Turtle

no
youtube.com/watch?v=hdcDiiFFgLc

>drumpf won't even attend the debates because he'd rather stay at home and watch football
And you rumpers still insist he's 100% totally committed and serious AOK American candidate... which couldn't be further from the truth. Clearly he's just enjoying the attention... for heavens' sakes, he hadn't had a lot prior to this election... but that doesn't excuse him from his reckless and dangerous behavior. Like, how the fuck does he think it is a good idea to inflame the normally harmonious race relations in America at a crucial point in history like this? And then just skip the debates because it conflicts with NFL games? The man is either an idiot, an incompetent dumdum dummy boy or just downright evil... I don't really know. But let's hope it's not the latter, because then we're in REAL trouble! You thought it was bad until now? Just wait until he does something REALLY stupid like start a nuclear war!

AWOO

>

Pls Mohammed, I just want a firearm for protection

>Selectively taking 10 or 12 different things out of context
ITS NOT OUT OF CONTEXT IF THERE ARE THAT MANY INDICATORS

My favorite part of the rally desu

Made me laugh. Trump = truth.

>everyone calling Trumps 2nd amendment comment "death threats"
>"Put him in jail!"

I thought I knew what was on the line before, but holy shit these commies are actually serious.

>>>
how is Nehlen doing so far?

Do they realize results as they come in or do we have NO idea until 8?

Get your daily dose

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

(2010) Douglas Massey concludes that human ethnocentrism is driven biologically and it is a natural, healthy phenomenon. This is indicated by increases in oxytocin when acting ethnocentrically and decreases when acting in a humanitarian manner to other races. He further concludes that oxytocin motivates in-group favoritism and derogation of the out-group.

Fi-fi-fo-foo
I smell a budding coup

time.com/4445735/former-secret-service-official-donald-trump-is-pretty-close-to-the-edge/
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-u-s-secret-service-aware-of-trump-1470776779-htmlstory.html
al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/08/trumps_second_amendment_commen.html
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-campaign-defends-2nd-amendment-comment-n626601
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/aug/09/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debates-campaign-live
newsmax.com/Politics/Eric-Swalwell-Secret-Service-Investigate-Trump/2016/08/09/id/742875/

Threadly reminder that CNN cannot even get more viewers than Alaskan Bush People and WWE Raw.

>"retarded" ron fournier invoking memes
OUT! why is he allowed on dobbs again?

Republican leaders revoking their endorsements wouldn't hurt Trump.

If anything it would help him.

Trump is always helped when establishment figures rave against him.

What time is it in Wisconsin right now?

>make a joke about Russian hackers
OMG TRUMP IS A PUTIN PLANT
>make joke about gun control
OMG TRUMP MADE A DEATH THREATS

My own country confirmed for being filled to the brim with shills and asshat.
>mfw

Anons, did Insider user come back yesterday?

>They are trying to create a meme
Well the Clinton camp knows about our activities better than I thought. They know about the bad health memes we have been making

>Do they realize results as they come in or do we have NO idea until 8?
We won't know shit until the polls close.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I want to see anger from the media. God dammit I want to see bias. This is no longer about differences in policy this is our democracy vs third world dictator bullshit. I want to see people call out the Trump advocates, don't let them get away with their lies, kick them off your fucking show, get up and walk away from the table. THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE IN OUR COUNTRY.

I almost owe Trump a debt of thanks. I was on the fence for this election I was always going to vote for Hillary but I'm burnt out, I worked for the Obama campaign in 08' '12 and am just burnt out on POTUS elections. I'd rather spend my time working on local, State and congressional races. I'm back in, I just donated heavily, I just signed up to host workers in my swing state, I just signed up to door knock, I'll do it all. Winning 45% - 40% isn't good enough.

If more than 30% of my County votes for Trump I will be disappointed, I want to push his ass down into the 20's. i'll do everything I can to make that happen. I can live with 20% of my community being crazy violent racist fucks, I can't live in a place above 30%.

Reddit is heresy.
Repent your sins by submitting to Trump.

>actually thinking a coup will happen

How to fuck your own voterbase for the next decade

Ryan's going to win. He's destroying Nehlen in the polls, and pollsters have 0 reason to rig local GOP primaries.

>the secret services takes out Hillary
let it happen lord kek!

If anyone wants to hat these

Yes. It's Jeb!

Nah, hasn't popped up in two days. She said there would be question time yesterday night but that was an obvious faker. Thread derailed into ridiculous conspiracy theories.

ok now you're just copy/pasting reddit posts

Just imagine if a coup d'etat fucking happened

Nice link, brah.

CZ-82

wow it's all nothing. its them saying theyre aware (so retards don't keep spamming them) and dipshits wanting them to investigate (which is nothing)

So how can I convert a Hill shill like this? or is there no coming back ?

FPfy9fL9 is gonna make Mr. Brock angry, by posting the same thing over and over and over. It's not very effective.

David's gonna bend 'em over the desk in his office again.

wew lad

sorry senpai

Unless the Republicans woukd like to have the support of the NRA pulled, that ain't happening.

The NRA just tweeted in support of him.

We know the internals, nothing is coming to save you.

>and pollsters have 0 reason to rig local GOP primaries.
Besides keeping a globalist Speaker of the House in power. That being said I think Nehlen will probably lose.

>Crooked Hillary Clinton taken out by her own SS detail for bad temperament. Rotting in the ground now. Sad!

let's see if it meets the fbi's criteria for domestic terrorism:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law; yes, threatening and/or shooting people with guns is dangerous to human life and violates federal law

Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (yes, threatening violence intimidates anti-gun proponents) (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; (yes, this is trying to influence the government's gun policy through intimidation with threats of violence) or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; (probably, this is trying to affect government policy through assassination. keep in mind you only need to meet one of these last three)and

Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S. (yes, this is encouraging americans to take up arms against other americans)

god knows people have been arrested for less tacky jokes

FOR THE EMPEROR

what a shitty wasted get

kek knows it's all been a hoax

You can't.
Just watch the fireworks come November.

plausible deniability
eat a dick

I really need a new twitter profile photo and I would like to make it a MAGA girl. Does anyone have any with NatSoc emblems as well, for keks?

danke in advance

Doctors up next on Dobbs, tune in

Soon.

MESSAGE TO ALL DELUSIONAL TRUMP SUPPORTERS HERE:

When Hillary wins, i hope you will have fun when she gives citizenship to 11 million illegals who will vote Democrat until the rest of their lives.

Also she will open your southern border, and she will accept 65k muslim refugees in the beginning only. After that she will increase the number. Enjoy your demographic changes lads.

Also she will take away your guns. :)

>Y-YOU CANT DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS
Yeah, 2nd amendment is only there so black people can shoot each other.

ALL HAIL TRUMP

Yeah I will no doubt

It was the Secret Service letting faggot spammers like you know that you can stop shitting up the internet with your faggot CTR "wow it's literally nothing" events like Trump talking about the 2nd amendment.

Literally kill yourself you worthless pile of human garbage

Gotta get them to stop swallowing Dem bullshit constantly or nothing will ever change them

At least it's not #dubsforbernie

>A couple of SS agents investigate
>Look up youtube video
>both of them look at each other and roll their eyes

>omg the republicans LITERALLY committed TREASON by writing that open letter

>omg Trump is LITERALly a domestic TERRORIST

do you people ever shut the fuck up?

P-pls stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

FPfy9fL9, David is coming down the hall, and he doesn't look happy. Better grab some paper towels and roll them up into something to bite on.

reminder that the same pollsters who show Ryan winning in his district are showing Hillary winning in WI

It wasn't a joke. He was telling people they shave to lobby Congress to fight appointed judges.

We aren't going to spin this as a joke for you. Not happening.

We know Hillary is anti 2nd and so is the media shilling this.

If she won the Congress would have to block any anti 2nd judge indefinitely.

New York artist Scott LoBaido (Top) works on a 'Patriotic Lawn T' in support 2016 Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in the area of Castleton Corners on Staten Island, New York on August 9, 2016.

I really enjoyed Metalocalypse and Home Movies but this motherfucker is making it harder for me like him anymore, not the first time he's posted anti-Trump stuff either

>tfw seeing most of the people you like in the entertainment industry support things like this

Good thing is it's the ultimate test to see how cucked someone is

>billionaire
>not in nwo

Wew, lads.

Just imagine how many bullshit emails/calls they get over stupid shit like this.

hahaha
this is exactly like the 'treason' event a few weeks ago

Media misinterprets - can't understand normal human speaking - journalists circle jerk on twitter - Trump is calling for Hillary assassination!

it's beyond predictable
MAGA

It was an accident.

You no like smug loli?

You're getting on my nerves, potato nigger.

Gotta not look like a racist to anyone user

PRAISE

LoBaido's 12-foot-high "T" was set on fire by unidentified arsonists on August 7. Lobaido created a brand new statue that stands in the yard belonging to Trump supporter Sam Pirozzolo.

There's no one in entertainment who isn't a libshit except James Woods. You have to either force yourself to remain ignorant of their dumbass opinions or stop consuming all media.

How many bings n bongs until the WI 1st district results are in?

i read the first line and thought it was a shill

read the rest of it and realized it's anti-hillary

this post is very confusing 2bh

No it's nooooot.

I love when CNN complains about a Trump tweet. Many people do believe that it was Hillary's fault that scientist was executed.

>"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know,"

mfw the media reaction to this

pls go back to sleep

Polls close in one hour.