Inhumans vs xmen announced

>dragging kamala into this for no reason whatsoever
But then again. The creative team gives me a sense of hope

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-lemire-soule-yu-wade-into-war-with-inhumans-vs-x-men?utm_campaign=sdcc-lemire-soule-yu-wade-into-war-with-inhumans-vs-x-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lemire writing two teams in one book
>having hope
???

>Soule
>Lemire

I thought they were bad at Marvel?

They've both written good things at Marvel.

Unfortunately, this probably won't be one of them.

I love Lemire, but this sounds awful.

>Lemire and Soule

Just give it to Bunn and Ewing.
Maybe then it might actually be good

>Inhumans vs X-Men
So it's finally happening.
>tfw Marvel won't give us what we want and have Rightclops come back to life as the mutant savior

Soule is a hit and miss but I liked lemires old man logan. Maybe with him on the book they can give both sides good arguments instead of only making the inhuman look like the heroes

>believing the lies that covers try to sell
Kamala will be in it because she's in everything but she won't fight. Not after cwii causing her to turn away from adult hero drama.

>Lemire on not one but TWO teams
jesus fuck why

>Charles Soule
>Jeff Lemire
>Shithumans

So is Cyclops STILL Hitler?

Maybe you don't follow the inhumans stuff but marvel hasn't had them look like heroes.

I hope kamala jihads jean

>The X-Men and Inhumans are going to war. As announced during the "Marvel: Cup O'Joe" panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego, two of Marvel's super-powered populations will clash just as the Inhuman Terrigen Mist increases its damaging impact on the mutant race. "Inhumans vs. X-Men" will put the two groups up against each other for the fight of their lives -- literally.

>Writers Jeff Lemire ("Extraordinary X-Men") and Charles Soule ("Death of X") will team-up for the series, which will see the X-Men and Inhumans wage war over the mists that kill mutants but create Inhumans. Leinil Yu ("Star Wars") will handle the art on this six-issue limited series, which launches this winter.

>"Inhumans vs. X-Men" #1 arrives kicks off this winter, and stay tuned to CBR for more details about the event.

comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-lemire-soule-yu-wade-into-war-with-inhumans-vs-x-men?utm_campaign=sdcc-lemire-soule-yu-wade-into-war-with-inhumans-vs-x-men

RIP muties

This is the worst comic con

I hope Champions has a tie in and Kamala finds out from Kid Hitler that her Queen has been gassing muties

Higher resolution
>Lemire
>Soule
>Yu
This will be garbage all around. At least Death of X has Kuder on art.

Shouldn't mutants realistically win this? I mean, other than Black Bolt most Inhumans can barely match up the Mutant power-houses.

Does anyone remember this mess is all Thanos' fault, anyway? Just like Civil War 2...

>>No Crystal
BOo

Only if you give a rat fuck about comics still.

I'm actually raging

Why don't the shithumans send JUST Black Bolt?

But she hasn't. Black bolt did and kamala hasn't met him.

As I said in the other thread, why is the girl of moon girl and devil dino there ?

Are the inhumans/marvel so desperate for characters ? The inhumans barely have any outside of the royal family.

Black Bolt has absolved himself of all this shit. He just hangs out in his bar enjoying the single life.

I'm confused
So we have Death of X, Terrigenocide and IvX? Don't they all cover the same topic?

How long have you X-fags held on now?

I don't know, they're almost all jobbers other than Black Bolt.

>Thanos' fault
Literally did nothing wrong. Came to take his garbage filth son and Bolt used it as an excuse to jump start terrigen mist shit.

>Lemire

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Remember what happen after AVX ?

uncanny avengers was create for the cooperation between avengers and x-men.

I bet my ass Uncanny in-men or whatever while it doesnt have the word X in it, will be release after this event.

House of Ideas

Too long user. And we still don't have cyclops back :(

Reader and Crystal are pretty powerful
Karnak is practically made for being a war general

Everyone else should get their assessment handed to them since the nuhumans have only had their powers for a few months and their going up against some of the most experienced X-men. But lol nope Iso will outsmart Forge, Grid will out magnet Magneto

Death of X is what happens in the 8 month gap between SW and ANAD

IvX is presumably just normal, like after CW2 and all that
Dunno about that Terrigenocide business

The inhumans have two armies and a armory of robotic weapons that can be teleported anywhere. Plus reader OP and pulling out the unspoken is possible. It could go either way.

>it's called Inhumans vs X-Men
>Inhumans are first in the title

oh marvl

> writers need to make money to feed their families

>mass majority of people only buy event shit

Stop reading comics if this upsets you.

if we are taking in account weapons, magik has the higher ground because she can teleport everyone to limbo where she is more powerful, I dont know if she can still transform into the darkchild.

ANOTHER. FUCKING. HEROES. VS. HEROES. EVENT.

And they're dragging poor Kamala into this too...

Why doesn't Tempus just travel back in time and prevent Black Bolt from unleashing the Terrigen Bomb? Is she too busy stalking Cyclops?

Here's a thought, why doesn't somebody just open a portal over the Terrigen Mists, get a big leaf blower or something, and just push the mists into another place.

Oh wait Disney doesn't own the film rights, forgot.

They have tons, but this is purely to advertise people with running books and moon girl sells bad.

>AvX
X-men always get the shaft.

Terrigenocide is a tie in to the shitty contest of Champions mobile game

LOL
This company is beyond saving

How long before drones get exiled to Sup Forums since movies are the only thing worth a shit under their name?

>STILL reading Marvel

Mag is almost certainly fighting black bolt.

Is this Jean? She looks older than the O5 one.

I hope Cyclops would come back and end this bullshit.

Also what's up with Emma these days?

Why don't they just make an organic non GMO Terrigen mist?

Bunn says he has plans for tempus in uncanny x-mens.

wait isnt she in champions, will she fight Tyke ?

damm my OTP is over.

>shithumans
>heroes
Seriously though they are some of the most deplorable group of people in Marvel.

It's alphabetical order, dude. For sure. Totally for sure.

>another hero v hero event
assuming the x men are straight up villains in it

>Mag v Bb
Who wins?

05 jean and Emma's whereabouts will be told in death of x

Black Bolt.

And yet Marvel's dead set on pushing them Roman Reigns style...

Mag has been looking weak in uncanny but black bolt is probably going to die in this so who better than Eric. As long as it isn't jean.

BB

Remember when Soule wrote things people cared about it?

Moving to Marvel was the worst career move anyone has made in this industry in years. He's completely fallen off the map.

I have been thinking about this, everytime is get harder for marvel to justify Magneto past, you know holocaust survivor, maybe this time he will finally bite the dust.

Terrigenocide is for the Contest of Champions videogame

>this meme again
Yet nobody has a problem with Steve Rogers.

Marvel has hundreds of mutants to draw on but, what, something like a dozen Inhumans that have ever been given a name?

And there are mega-powerhouse mutants, when the only inhuman of notable power level of Black Bolt.

By all rights this should be an exceedingly short war.

Well, they still have the Universal Inhumans to bullshit their way to win I think.

Steve was frozen, he could be from the revolutionary War and it wouldn't make a difference. Now black widow's old ass.

>Black bolt vs Magneto

Funny, for once in a head to head Magneto is finally the underdog.

Soule and Lemire are also doing Death of X right?

Hasn't he been deaged multiple times? Why is this a problem to you?

Yeah but presumably the majority of mutants have died to super-cancer, while the inhumans get a dozen new inhumans a day thanks to the cloud.

The unspoken is arguably more powerful than black bolt and reader rewrote the chapter he was in. How many power house mutants are around?

he was de-aged in x-men vol 1 back in the 60/70 ?

Yes

The issue is that every time he's been de-aged was WITHIN the sliding timescale. He was never de-aged prior to his first encounter with the X-men, which by this point would have him have been in his 70s at least.

What's the case when someone has Inhuman AND Mutant DNA?

Jean, Jean, Rachel and Hope should be able to solo the Inhumans since telepaths are literally unstoppable by anyone on their camp.

>inhumans obviously win in death of x
>it's unlikely they will win this too
>something has to be done about the cloud
Calm your tits xfags, this will probably end with someone destroying the cloud and the fighting abruptly stopping

they're ignored/retconned to not being a mutant
see: Luna

Luna was the case, i am Saying was because QuickSilver is no longer a mutant

Like right now ?
There are no omega level mutants in either of the 3 x-books we have. There is always the Phoenix

Hope will finally resurface and she will sacrifice herself to end this mess.

Just say he ages slower

And then what ?
Inhumans and x-men team book ?

No Thanks

>hope, Rachel, dead jean
>around
Might as well say legion joins the fight.

Presumbably a mutant that can go through terrigenesis.

Why the fuck are heroes constantly fighting each other?

I fucking hate comics.

>shithumans
>heroes

>Why the fuck are Marlel heroes constantly fighting each other?
FTFY

>good villains are hard to make
>CW 1 made a ton of money and marvel never stop chasing that h vs h dollar

Civil War event was real popular and hero v hero shit still sells

Well... guess the rumors are true and Lemire finally kills jubilee

Cause Marvel heroes are not good people and pretty gray at best.

But does the terrigenesis kill the mutant or does the x-gene get overwritten or do we get somesuper inhuman?

What!? Fuck you! What!?

user, Marvel's first ever crossover was Human Torch vs. Namor. Marvel has been Hero vs. Hero for 75 years.

AHAHAHAHA IT'S REAL IT'S REALLY REAL CAN YOU FEEL THE FIRES OF HELL YET

You should say that to Lemire

Please, Apocalypse is the definition of jobber. AoA Magneto rips he in a half, also.