Can we be glad that the MCU is dying?

Can we be glad that the MCU is dying?
>Avengers 2012, $200 million budget- $1.5billion

>Age of ultron 2014, $240mill budget- $1.4billion

>Civil war 2016, $250 mill budget- $1.1 billion lel

>infinity war, $1billion budget

This is good. If the mcu dies, there will be no more synergy and they'll stop ruining marvel books

Sure thing 1.jpgfag

>they'll stop ruining marvel books
Because they will die too.

no. no one should be glad when anything dies

and it's a little late for the "ruining marvel books" train

>no one should be glad when anything dies
Not even something you hate?
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.webm

They never actually revealed civil war's budget

Yes they did,

Fuck off faggot

Is this what you do with your spare time?

K

>3 movies
>2 billion revenue
>690 million cost
Yup, Marvel is really hurting here, I suspect they'll be bankrupt by the end of next year.

People have been getting bored of the mcu.

They want the diverse comics

>Inhumans

Not anymore

>House of Mouse
>dying
strike one down two more shall take its place

From what I know these shits as despicable.

>there will be no more synergy and they'll stop ruining marvel books

I think more synergy is needed right now. The MCU is the closest thing to the original spirit of the characters featuring classical elements and directors and writers who care. Current Marvel comics is going off the rails with their race/gender swaps and not caring about continuity.

when its hilarious as this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

Is it sad that I've only ever seen the first 2 ironman movies and that's it as far as MCU goes?

>People have been getting bored of the mcu.
nice meme

people just aren't going to the shows as many times as Avengers 1. People went to Avengers multiple times because it was the first of it's kind. Now team superheros are the norm, so people are still going just not as many times. And Captain America was still labeled a Captain America movie, staring the avengers.

You're browsing Sup Forums on a Saturday. Who exactly are you trying to impress with that copypasta? Here's a (You), don't spend it all in one place

>$1.1 billion lel
>lel

Peak superhero?

It's more likely than you think. Let DC release enough stink burgers & let Captain Marvel & Black Panther produce Ghostbuster2016 money.

No bubble lasts forever.

the reception i got from black panther from cw was that most people liked him, i doubt his movie will flop

it's won't it's just Sup Forums being wrong every time

Last I checked, BvS and CW had the same budget.

Dude the movies arent ruini g the books the writers are

The movies are the obly place where we can still see thor, tony and others

Oh yeah totally I mean at this rate they'll stop turning a profit as soon as 2030.

I just realized nuWolverine has only two plaves because the middle blade was the "penis" inbetween" the other two "legs"