Storytime of Pain: Cataclysm - The Ultimates Last Stand

This is it, the worst thing to come out of the Ultimate Universe. Forget Jeph Loeb, forget Robert Kirkman, forget Michael Fiffe, and forget Sam Humphries, this is Brian Michael Bendis at his worse. This is Cataclysm: The Ultimates Last Stand.

The only thing worse than this is Ultimate End which doesn't have the real Ultimate Universe in it.

I'll also be doing the Survive one-shot since that's more Bendis awfulness

This will be my final SDCC storytime

Thanks for storytiming ANUs last thread OP. Unpopular opinion, but I liked it a lot. Cataclysm is irredeemable shit though, maybe even worse than Ultimate End.

The malicious code reveals that this comic is garbage.

I said it in the thread, but I can't stand ANU. I think this is slightly better than End only for End's fifth issue being the worst comic I've ever read.

You're saying that like Ultimate End is next.

Oh shit, I forgot the links!

Ultimate End The Ultimates 3 Ultimatum Sam Humphries Ultimates Part 1 Sam Humphries Ultimates Part 2 All-New Ultimates Part 1 All-New Ultimates Part 2

Thanks, I guess... Now, where did I put the prescription painkillers?

This comic was HEAVILY advertised as the end of the Ultimate Universe to the point where even I started to think that this was the end.

So basically this is going to be about the writers beating the Ultimate Universe to death with a deus ex machina only describable as "each page 1D3 major characters are scooped up in Galactus's purple grasp to die hideously"?

Nah, that would have been somewhat enjoyable.

Get ready for maximum horseshit.

I-I liked Cataclysm until the part of Kitty Cuntride punching him.

Bendis. If you read this. I hope my hate burn you form inside out.

>I-I liked Cataclysm
I'm speachless

Oh look, a repeated page.

It's not that bad, its just superheroes fighting Big Bad. Age of Ultron was much worse.

>Age of Ultron was much worse.
I can agree to that, but this is still horrendous. We're not at the worst part yet.

Last issue of the miniseries.

When waifuism goes too far

And now the finale