Sup Forums BTFO

Justin Trudeau posts a pic wife breastfeeding on Twitter for all to see!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/762064957781450752

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/news/2015/09September/Pages/No-significant-link-between-breastfeeding-and-higher-IQ.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE

Breastfeeding is pedophilic.

Not really.

POTATO

>a week dedicated to a natural bodily function

WHEN IS TAKING A SHIT WEEK 2016?

Bottle fed babies are dumber than breastfeed. I'm sorry your mom didn't love you enough to feed you naturally and you got the jew poison.

I need to move.

>World Breastfeeding Week
>no woman is shoving her breasts in my face right now

Guess it's not the world then, is it?

With parents like the Trudeaus, that kid will probably be one of the most insufferable people in the world when they grow up.

I love how people see tits as just sex objects and think breastfeeding is degenerate
Fucking retards tits are there for a reason not for you to tit fuck them

I was bottle fed because my mother was unable to produce enough milk. I have a 138 iq. Intelligence is more about genetics not what kind of milk you drink.

nhs.uk/news/2015/09September/Pages/No-significant-link-between-breastfeeding-and-higher-IQ.aspx

The nipples in women are an erogenous zone which is why they become addicted to it, they experience sexual arousal and orgasm. Some women tit feed their kids until they eight years old because they lust after it so much.

You were molested, kiddo.

>guys i have 140 iq
>i wouldnt just LIE on the internet
Post proof faggot

Hot

>shows his wife's tits to the whole world

KEKITY KEKY KEK

Why are we censoring cvck again?

They're not a sex object, which is why they're permanently enlarged on human women right?

Idiot. Learn to biology.

Do liberals really try their hardest to be as disgusting as possible? Shitting is natural too, but I wouldn't post a picture of my wife taking a crap.

>Sup Forums BTFO
>it's nothing

Gas yourself fucking kike

>Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!

How the fuck is Sup Forums btfo by this pic you fucking weirdo..

>not doing the breastfeeding himself

This is insufficiently progressive, Weedman. Your nation is thirsty.

The issue is that a woman with a child that is still breastfeeding should be in the house tending to the household and her children, not out and about

ayyy

God he's such an attractive man