These are the top comments on Hillary's latest Facebook posts. Make of this what you will

These are the top comments on Hillary's latest Facebook posts. Make of this what you will

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-1-black-voter-support-quinnipiac-poll-article-1.2692639
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that isn't the original...

What a fucking faggot Shannon is. Scum of the earth.

shannon's just trolling bro

Another example, along with her rally's and just general hatred

how in the fuck is it possible for her to be "up in the polls"

I can only conclude that the mainstream polls are outright fabricated.

press F to pay respect for that guys heroism, because he allready dead

>raise taxes by more than a trillion dollars
lol'd at this

They are fabricated

It'll come out post-election that they were rigged as fuck by a whistle blower, and it'll be investigated

Free press was a mistake, as they're a business that can be bought

When was the last time you saw legit polls on an election or referendum.

So reddit and Sup Forums are easier to shill than facebook? That's amazing.

The polls are bogus. Hopefully the fabricated polling results convinces lazy college kids and dindus to stay home on election day.

What if Trump fuck assholes show up at rallies with strobe flash lights, air horns and whistles trying to trigger her into a seizure?

Maybe these fucktards should be prosecuted.

I've been trolling Clinton for a long time because I really don't like her, but after today there's no fucking way I can support a psychopathic lunatic like Trump. His idiot maniac supporters will do anything to get him elected.

They literally admit the fact that they have a democrat bias.

Read the fine print from time to time.

>I can only conclude that the mainstream polls are outright fabricated.

Everything about her "support" is outright fabricated... even 95% of the positive tweets and social media posts are bots and/or paid shills.

The other 5% are MKULTRA'd celebrity-bots... insane, fat dykes and bald, child-molesting faggots in their 50's.

>pic related

>0.05 Shmeckles have been deposited into your account, good concern troll post goym

I have a problem with the polls coming from the same media companies shilling for Hillary, according to wikileaks.
Maybe the polls are done independently, but the concerted shill campaign shows it's probably not.

>What if Trump fuck assholes show up at rallies with strobe flash lights, air horns and whistles trying to trigger her into a seizure?

This would be fantastic - great idea!!

Well to be fair I was once, in my youth, the president of a Fraternal organization.

And we didnt let those elections up to chance we knew who was going to be president two years in advance. It wasnt really up to the chapter voting, we didnt want to risk some idiot being in charge......

I can only imagine the president.

I believe it. You want your candidate to win so the incentive is there. It's just a matter of getting caught, and if the risk is worth it.

>for you

Oh hai CIA how ya doing?

>why can't you reduce the debt?
>reducing over 20 trillion plus interest
Yeah keep believing that.

>the polls are fabricated
>but the election isn't
Wew lad

Germanbro is right. Think about this, could you fabricate the results of an election if it shows MASSIVE discrepancies with polls ? That's the reason why you have to fabricate the polls in order to get away with fabricating the results on election day.

U..unskewed polls!

Hillary is up in the polls because Trump has put all his appeal in white men, and lost too many white women. And his minority pull is worse than Romney, and there are more minorities in the US now than in 2012 or 2008

The USA is only 31% white male now, and falling

>mentally

and here i was thinking she only seems retarded because she's wasted all the time

>ben garrison
the absolute madman

the number of minorities between 2012 and now is not enough to cause a major electorate difference at this stage.

and Trump has way more black support than Romney ever had.

Not like it matter blacks dont vote, they only did for Obama

True he needs more women to vote for him.

Tens of thousands of the core GOP, old whites, have died since 2012 of old age, and millions of minorities have been added to the US

Also Trump polled 1% of the black vote at his polling peak

McCain got 4%
Romney got 6%

Yes, that demographic has turnout issues but if they perceive Trump as a racial threat they'll be inspired to come out, and inspired not to vote for him

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-1-black-voter-support-quinnipiac-poll-article-1.2692639

ZYKLON BEN IS AT IT AGAIN!

Your never going to get turn outs for non whites in the republican party the sooner we get a white working class party the better

>flash lights, air horns and whistles trying to trigger her into a seizure?
Great idea shill, we'll take it under advisement.

>Free press was a mistake, as they're a business that can be bought

Free press is a great concept, we unfortunately have a single party (state run) press.