Legion Trailer

youtu.be/4SZ3rMMYBLY
Looks pretty promising t b h

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/television/Legion-Actually-Tie-With-X-Men-Movies-142557.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QZe777oON8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mutant

So is this in Fox canon? I'm pretty stoked for this.

This looks surprisingly good.

Looks better tha the Netflix ones, whoa...

This has huge backing behind it, it has the X Men producers/director, marvel and FX.

>FX
YESSSSS

It's to the X-men movies what the CWverse is to the DCEU movies.

So no. It's seperate from both the MCU and the XCU.

Think Xavier(Stewart or McAvoy) will get any kind of appearance or they'll just hint at it?

Source

Just use some of that common sense, senpai, and don't be a retard.

Kind of disappointing, but I don't really care as long as the show is good.

>Noah Hawley
Guess it might not turn out to be Lucifer-tier dogshit

Why is Marvel tv so much better than dc tv?

if it weren't for agents of shit and agent cancelled, i'd agree

cinemablend.com/television/Legion-Actually-Tie-With-X-Men-Movies-142557.html

Yeah man Fargo is the ebst thing on TV

I stopped in the middle of sex because i realised Fargo was on, S2 had me precumming on my couch

shit, have they announced season 3 yet? I'm so ready for more Fargo

How is the X-men legacy series (the one with Legion of course)? I recently got all 4 volumes for cheap.

holy shit you can see Hawley all over this.
it looks like Fargo had a baby with Xmen.
prepare for
CAPEKINO
A
P
E
K
I
N
O

Other than some wonky art, it's fantastic.

> I recently got all 4 volumes for cheap.
Wait, why are you asking if you already own it. Why not just read it?

The had me at Dan Stevens.

wow, I like it. Plus I love that actor playing the psychiatrist

Yes, it's going to have Ewan McGregor and Carrie Coon as the leads, set in 2010 and it will premiere in spring 2017.

Pretty sad when the only X-stuff I can look forward to is Sup Forums shit.

Any news on the Morlocks show?

>Legion
>FX
>Noah Hawley
>Aubrey Plaza
>Dan Stevens

That's a great trailer.

Only thing missing is David's scottish accent.

This is just a trailer, but the glimpses at overall cinematography, editing, and camera work looks more visually interesting than any of the MCU movies to date.

Hype
That was such a good book too

Thus further proving that Marvel Television > Marvel Studios.

are these good things or bad things?

those are great things.

They're things that help me get off.

>Hype
>That was such a good book too

Someone's gotta storytime it soon.

Marvel has nothing to do with this though. This is all Fox.

jeff loeb is a producer you idiot, it's marvel and fox

It's weird to hear Matthew Crawley with an American accent

It's being produced by Marvel Television in conjunction with Fox.

that's simply because Marvel TV doesn't need to cater to China-tier shallow appreciation, thus more liberty to what art and storytelling should be

FUCK

SPURRIER'S XML GETTING AN ADAPATION

!?!?!?!

Watch The Guest. He's great and totally chews up the scenery.

>
Looks like movie quality, shits unreal

youtube.com/watch?v=QZe777oON8w

Netflix ones look the worst besides CW

Looks great. I'm assuming, based on the accent, that they're dropping Muir Island from his backstory, though.
And I know it's stupid, but I really wanted the hair.

I want to get off, too.
Teach me.

This actually looks neat.

Good thing I'm not the only one, everyone I've seen seems to dislike it just because it has the fox brand. Idiots.

Every fucking time I see this, my heart stops because I think it's a LoSH show. Every fucking time.

Why did I post the image from my storytime

Ignore that

I hope it doesn't get canned, I have as much interest in this show as I did Constantine. Yes I know, two different brands, but there both similar in that they seem so different from the other shows & look like they don't really connect with the other verse. You guys get what I mean?

>no hightop
ONE FUCKING JOB

Excited as hell.

Does this mean Marvel and Fox are friends now?

Nah.
Buy Inhumans, they're same as X-Men but better.

>So no. It's seperate from both the MCU and the XCU.

Well of course its seperate from MCU.

However imo its possible to have it be one way connected to the movieverse just like how Marvel does it with its shows

Clearly says in the trailer with association with Marvel Television and not Marvel Entertainment/Studios. Meaning Marvel involved a new department and coordinated with Fox rather than not be involved and only have a title credit in the product

I am so mad that people slept on this movie and it's god tier soundtrack.

>Legion
As in Charle's son? Legion? The guy who changes persona and gains new powers based on that persona? Holy fucking shit. Pirate Old Guy Persona when?

Fuzzy reception to be honest.

Remember when he raped his mother?
Good times.

What if the guy he's talking to is just one of his personalities?

I'm thinking as much and I think it would be interesting if they kept the viewer on their toes by hinting at it, as well as the possibility of other scenes being imagined, but never making it clear.
Forces you to look into Legion's condition and care about what he's saying and going through to discern real from fake. So it's equal parts psychological thriller and drama. Like, there could be a really heartwarming scene but then enough clues imply indirectly it's not actually happening so paying attention gives more but it also takes a little away. The viewer is literally disillusioned.

>watching drivecore

Why isn't he Scottish? RREEEEEEEE

Ayy, it's Simone Gerhardt. Hope she doesn't sell Legion out like she did her family.

>Marvel Television and not Marvel Entertainment/Studios
Marvel Television is part of Marvel Entertainment. It's Studios that's separate.

this is what an actual network with a real budget looks like

What run should I read if I'm interested in this?

Spurrier's X-men: Legacy.

oh, the one with the amazing covers.
thanks, user.

The 2012 Marvel NOW! X-Men: Legacy series by Si Spurrier and Tan Eng Huat.

The most fantastic 24 issue series you will ever read. Spurrier was a fucking beast in that series.

Of course Marvel has something to do. It will fail miserably if doesn't have a "BROUGHT TO YOU BY MARVEL" in capital letters.

This looks good.

As much as I like the tone put forth in the trailer, I'm partially hoping that, halfway through, the series just takes a violent left turn and goes full Qortex Complex weirdness.

Whos playing Blindfold

I know precisely jack shit about this character but damn that was a cool trailer.

Any recommended reading for a pleb like me?

>BANE?

i'd be willing to bet Daredevil has a higher budget, Netflix spends a lot more on programming than FX. Hawley just has a great sense of aesthetics for production design.

Looks great.

noice

>no scottish accent
>no ridiculous hair
Might still be cool, though. Special effects look decent.
And I'm glad they're getting to the mutant thing quickly. I feared it would be a lot more mystery thrillery from the early synopsis they gave us.
I still have to see a lot more to judge it properly.
To me it might run the risk of them making too many things up just to adhere to standard tv show tropes. But maybe I'm worried for nothing. Or maybe the show still ends up being a piece of shit. Who knows.

If this is true that could be great. They could have better versions of characters the movies carelessly threw away for some bullshit.

If it's anything like the CWverse though then any character featured heavily in the movies won't be allowed in the show.

Which, like, the idea of a Legion series without Professor X ever showing up is fucking absurd.

>Any news on the Morlocks show?
Well they literally only just started looking for people to write it for them, from what I understand.
I don't think anyone is really attached to i yet outside of some producers who probably won't have anything to do with it anyway.

I don't think they've explicitly said they're adapting anything.
But it seems like an easy conlcusion to make that X-Men Legacy gave them the inspiration to actually make this show and build it around this character.
Legion doesn't really have any other comics as a protagonist under his belt after all.
I wouldn't hold my breath for them sticking to any comic at this point, though.

That is going to be either godlike or awful, a show about freaks living in a sewer.