Do not listen to the (((media))) and their lies. Trump is winning in the polls

Do not listen to the (((media))) and their lies. Trump is winning in the polls.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj14rXwxrXOAhVMtJQKHU0PBh4QFggnMAM&url=https://www.longroom.com/polls/&usg=AFQjCNGyhUnvczfvZjj8_1Ond6_yksim7A&sig2=ZWtRpiryIEOnUiYMgR5v-w
arlnow.com/2016/08/08/rep-beyer-touts-clintons-support-for-n-va-infrastructure-fixes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj14rXwxrXOAhVMtJQKHU0PBh4QFggnMAM&url=https://www.longroom.com/polls/&usg=AFQjCNGyhUnvczfvZjj8_1Ond6_yksim7A&sig2=ZWtRpiryIEOnUiYMgR5v-w

google it you pice of shit

Let's be real here Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

bump

Interesting

Thanks senpai

WHAT IS LONGROOM REEEE

Oh it's this copypasta again...

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

sucks to suck, ctr

Is this the new CTR mass-spam copypasta?
What is he a fanatic about? I'm pretty fanatical about tacos, personally.

Oh shit, hi neighbor!
Up near Bremerton

UP here

Enjoying our respite from the heat?

>Let's be real here Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Its been pretty chill lately senpai

How does he even win in this situation?

> Trump is winning in the polls

Says the incredibly nervous faggot for the 15th time today.

_pol_2a_responses: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>h-he'll n-n-never win.

Says the incredibly nervous CTR poster for the 15th time today

wide popular, military, and police support

Uh huh. Sure he is you lying scumbags

What if Trump fuck assholes show up at rallies with strobe flash lights, air horns and whistles trying to trigger her into a seizure?

Maybe these fucktards should be prosecuted.

I've been trolling Clinton for a long time because I really don't like her, but after today there's no fucking way I can support a psychopathic lunatic like Trump. His idiot maniac supporters will do anything to get him elected.

B-But I thought Hillary was the criminal..

By winning bigly

So bigly, you're gonna be fucking sick of winning!

>file.png

>if we shill a poll that changed their numbers last week (literally went back and changed the poll) and the main democratic pollster himself said was a sham, if we shill that enough than I'm sure Sup Forums will believe it

Show me your tits

>0.05 cents have been deposited in your account

I too was voting for Trump

And after today, I still am

=^]

Let's be real here Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Let's be real here Sup Forums.. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Let's be real here Sup Forums... This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

wow nice meme face

hey, its that hot new meme again!

I won't. Komrad Trump will be viktorious.
He will make Russia great again.

>Unbiased polls from a biased website

You faggots are more delusional then Bernouts, yet you can't even see it.

>THIS MUCH DENIAL
KEK

Once he's victorious and liberates Eurabia, Russia will build us Gulags like the French built us the Statue of Liberty.

It will be your new home.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Ceci une nest argumente

PAS UN ARGUMENT

>a fucking red union jack

>Washington the state, not the District of Columbia

I've seen this exact sentence in 7 threads now.

Are you all sitting next to each other in cubicles staring at a SCRUM board?

>Fox News
>Clinton bias

>muh unskewed polls
I had to check the fucking date and candidate to make sure I wasn't in some stable time loop.

holy fuck these bants

>Not having a coat of arms with a moose, deer, and bear on it

shill

Why do I keep seeing this ducking post everywhere?

>Not having your flag on the moon

>Not having a gigantic robotic arm on the ISS

praise kek

>that's the best a leaf can do

>not having your leaf on a cuck

>Not inventing insulin, which keeps millions of Americans alive daily
>Not checking my quads

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Paid so little that they don't even come up with different shit to spam.

SAD !!!

>Americans have invented Electricity, cars, and many other things

>Canadians have invented... Insulin

Cant make this up

This is a good thing though. The media thinks this will make people think trump is a lost cause, but it will actually just make his supporters more likely to vote, and Hillary supporters, most importantly millennials, will be too lazy to vote and assume that theyve already won.

bremerton?

Like bremerton Washington?

holy fug 98110 represent

They literally gave money to Hillary

Do you shills think we are this stupid or are you this shit?

>tacos
>not burgers

You have to go back

Hillary's scum, but I'm pretty sure she's a woman.

It was actually a Romanian.

>his supporters will do anything to get him elected

You're goddamn right we will

Hourly reminder that the staff of Long Room is entirely fictitious.

>Georgia
>red

You there. Make an argument or your mother dies in her sleep. No immunities.

Irrefutable evidence of unstumpability

So what, they have drawings of themselves instead of pictures? Would you put your picture out for your enemies to see?

see

Kek you made me check time.gov to make sure it wasn't 2012.

When a bus driver (who I'm sure is black because I've never seen a white one) makes a scene when at a pro-Hillary event in the liberal mecca of Arlington, VA and then it makes the news, you know she's losing.

arlnow.com/2016/08/08/rep-beyer-touts-clintons-support-for-n-va-infrastructure-fixes/

Illustrated portraits, generic names, and zero verifiable credentials. All from the only site with Trump polling ahead of Clinton. Seems pretty suspect.

Pic related, their Twitter feed.

Ya, you muslims don't like pigs do ya

tears on election night will be glorious

I'm actually mad at you for posting such low quality bait. I literally feel offended on a personal level. W-was this your intention all along!?

I absolutely cannot wait.

Can't even link to the site you were JUST on?

Sad.

>generic names

nope

The only biased poll is Reuters for adding those with no preference to Clinton. Beyond that this is just screwing with numbers to get a result you like.

So salty and delicious

The polls are skewed by the media everyone knows this

Longroom is biased the other way though

you can do this trump!

>1 pasta by this ID