>Manbij Aug 5
i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Latakia Aug 8
i.imgur.com/5rmDSpQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 9
>HEAVY SyAAF/RuAF bombing SW Aleppo
>Reports that Syrian Army have advanced in Sooq al-Jebes (Aqrab)
>In SW Aleppo, SAA recapture al-Sanobrat hill (north of Wadhihi)
>Several convoys with cargo trucks have been able to use the Mallah farms route to supply west Aleppo

>In the early morning surprise IS offensive captured Aliyat hill in northeastern Sweida (between villages Juneineh & Barik), SAA&NDF had to retreat from the hill
>Clashes near Palmyra grain silos, SAA, NDF & Iraqis (probably Liwa Imam al-Ali) vs dozens of IS jihadis
>Hawsh Nasri village in East Ghouta now fully secured by Repub.Guard & NDF

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OcaWCUWBVc
youtube.com/watch?v=G2OslN4nbsk
mgm.gov.tr/en-us/forecast-sds.aspx?s=00&t=p&b=eu&c=conc&y=
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/compilation-high-ranking-jihadist-commanders-killed-past-24-hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=l1tsj7vE2gw
sendvid.com/efygbwyq
independent.co.uk/voices/erdogan-putin-turkey-russia-meeting-after-failed-coup-isis-syria-what-future-holds-a7180551.html
tass.ru/en/politics/893228
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say it with me Sup Forums:
Assad
Must
Go
!

3rd for going to bed

Assad must go.

I have better idea
GAS
THE
KIKES
RACE
WAR
NOW
(sorry for shitpost)

what did he mean /sg/ ?

daily reminder that 'alawite genocide' is a real thing that islamists are trying to achieve

supporting rebels means supporting an actual genocide

The rebels have adapted to Russian airstrikes like they have adapted to fighting the SAA, Hezbollah and the Iranians. Where is Assad going to go to next?

ISIS sandstorms or something related to that

Assad stays

Barrel bombs

Sandstorms are forecasted in the Middle East the next few days.

reminder that CIA is trying to do a cointelpro here

When i listen to Nasrallah i can actually hear some really wise words.
The only thing i can hear Sunni's say is ''ALLAHU AKBAR! KILL ALL SHIAS AND ALAWITES! ALLAHU AKBAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=3OcaWCUWBVc

>adapted to airstrikes

Hymie, hymie, go away!
You are gay and oh look a shiny!

Leafs must go.

>rebels have adapted
Pretty sure burning Idlib was a surprise for them
youtube.com/watch?v=G2OslN4nbsk

>w ww we'll beat them with one hand tied behind our back!

Top kek

SAA lost Ramouseh while they had all those to their advantage.

whoa, is that guy gonna be ok?

Here is a website showing forecasts up to August 12th.

mgm.gov.tr/en-us/forecast-sds.aspx?s=00&t=p&b=eu&c=conc&y=

Implying they wont get it back. Seriously the whole "Assad BTFO" meme is getting warn out the fact that nusrats lost 1800 men for a 1.5 kilometer corridor.....pathetic

And? Syria didn't lose Ramouseh from usual combat, it lost it to a recently merged horde of 5000 rebels that had been withdrawn from other important locations

The rebels still haven't won despite having training, funding, unlimited TOWs and other weapons/ammo from the U.S., U.K., Saudi, Qatar, Turkey

rly makes u think huh

Complete list of Jihadist commander scum killed in today's clashes:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/compilation-high-ranking-jihadist-commanders-killed-past-24-hours/

Pic related is the list @ link

All that speaking of ''white phosphosrus'', its just incendiary ammo

fuck off shia terrorist

so no more airstrikes?

He can't roll the "r", his arabic in general sounds different. Is that just the Lebanese dialect?

do not worry, he has adapted to some degree
shit happens, but it will not save those to whom fate has bound shroud.

EXPLOSION!

That number goes higher every time I hear it kek

Who even reported the 1500 figure to begin with?

implying they're still not dying by the day

youtube.com/watch?v=l1tsj7vE2gw

>shit happens
No, that's called incompetence. 5 years they had that base and they never fucking bothered to set up defences.

Did your but get hurt in a barrel accident?

No idea, the most dead from the battle on all sides was at about 500.

>arabs
>incompetence
>as though something new
my father was an instructor of air defense in Egypt, he told me a lot anegdote on this topic.

I don't know, but I suspect the rebels might use this weather to try and launch an attack. It would be the perfect time to do it, their jets can't see you their snipers can't see you, their machine gunner can't see you. Get in an BMP and drive as close as possible and create chaos behind their lines.

That was hot!

>1800 dead Nusra
Damn, that's a lot for so little.

It's not new that's the problem. The rebels have adopted to many new enemies, the SAA has had only one (in terms of fighting style) and they still haven't learned anything.

What's with most sunni and being unable to grow moustaches? I feel like they grow the ubernasty neckbeards to try to compensate.

No he just can't spell 'r'

It gets higher by the day. 6 dead commanders today alone, and there were only low intensity clashes.

Unless their commanders like to stand on hilltops with signs on their foreheads, I would imagine that 6 of them dying today also means most of their subordinates also died....

Remember rebels are not going to forecast their losses. The claim that they lost only 350 is maybe legitimate... for that one day of fighting. They've certainly lost many hundreds over the last week.

/sg/ is literally on pooicide watch

What's the source for this number? All I heard was around 300, is it taking into account yesterday and today?

>certainly

They shave the moustaches for religious purposes or something retarded like that.

I think you should separate actual happening from the popular memes. The SAA is a huge army, with tons of regiments working on almost every existing front, from Latakia to Deir ez zor.

Puting the stamp on the whole army because some regiments failed and ignoring successes of other regiments is just wrong.
And a waste of time, since what is right about one regiment is wrong about another.

There's no source, they just keep adding up that number randomly.

At first it was 800, then 1000, 1200, 1800. Even heard as high as 2500 kek

Well between the RuAF and SyAF bombing the fuck out of the entire area for days on end and the number of dead we saw on literally day one of phase 1, we can surmise they have pretty high losses.

We saw photos of at least a dozen dead Chechens during phase 1, and that was just from a single fire fight in 1 spot.

Rebels have CERTAINLY lost many hundreds. There is no way they haven't. Even if you assume Russia inflates its numbers, divide their claims by half and you still have 40 vehicles and 400 fighters bombed.

>inb4 impossible, honest JaF reports everything!

No, they genetically cannot grow them, I can tell just by looking at their faces.

>people do not die every day during intense bombing & skirmishes in urban areas

OK CIA

800 was just the first day of the assault, after that there were no official claims.

1500 since reasonable, since they claim to have thousands or tenthousands of rebels in this offensive.

Nah man, it's a religious thing.

FSA loses: Over 1500 KIA and 2500 WIA
SAA loses: Over 350 KIA and 650 WIA

Sources many shit from jihadist account, SAA account and SOHR

In the CIA's defense, nusrats don't count as people.
>it's a religious thing
kek, it's a religious thing to compensate for the fact that it's a genetic thing, so that they don't feel bad for not being real men.

Why does Deir-az-Zor still stands?
They are literally sieged for I don't know, 3 years?

>Hezbollah Commanders claim the battle for Aleppo is the most decisive battle in recent history
>Lose
>/sg/ "W-We actually won guys"

it's not that the numbers are impossible, they could be real. It's just...

Where is the damn source?

They get supplies and people airdropped, and ISIS gets bombed the fuck out whenever they try to approach it.
Also they have Based Zahreddine.

SAA has always controlled a big part of Deir Ez-Zour, somehow they hold a very strategic position and even with ISIS shelling them 24/7 and huge amount of suicide attack they still stand.

Ocassionally they had to relocate, but ISIS can never get them.

sendvid.com/efygbwyq

Kek but no. Arabs are hairy as fuck

Lol takfir

I've seen this guy pulling a tank track or carrying wounded soldier on his back, but still they are encircled and attacked by captagon monkeys for a few years. It's just not logical that they still hold their position.

Have you seen this so called bombardment? A plane flies by every now and then, let's of a few unguided bombs and then flies off.

If anything the SAA numbers are adding up quickly, they've tried to attack a few times today and got repelled.

yes all shia and alawites are kuffar i am proud

independent.co.uk/voices/erdogan-putin-turkey-russia-meeting-after-failed-coup-isis-syria-what-future-holds-a7180551.html

>So the Sultan travels to see the Tsar at the royal seat of St Petersburg. And the Caliph of Damascus will watch from Syria with the conviction that Ba’ath Party policy has once again proved its worth. The policy? Wait. And wait. And wait.

>by Robert Fisk

this article

Lol but you are an apostate just like all Muslims dirty kafir

Zahreddine not care for what is logical, Zahreddine cares more to fight to defend a city besieged on all sides from terrorist scum.
If Deir EzZor gets its siege broken, they will air drop him to another SAA held pocket city or he will airdrop himself when no one is looking.

>Tsar Putin is not going to tolerate any more missiles smuggled across the Turkish border

It is alot more amusing to read with Tsars, Caliphs and Sultans in the article, i give him that.

This is war m8, you don't get reliable daily updates on everything. You get whatever information reporters receive from whoever they're embedded with, and whatever propaganda each side releases.

Judging by the size of the rebel force, the intensity of airstrikes, the Russian claims of what they've hit, and photos released by the SAA, we tend to assume a large number of losses.

For example, today, 6 dead commanders are confirmed. What do you think happened to the men under their command? They're probably dead too, most of them. That could be anywhere from 10 dead to 100 dead. We have no idea.

Yesterday Russia claimed to have destroyed 32 tanks/IFVs/technicals. Do you want to trust them? If not, what do you think is realistic?

The UAE faggot insists its just 350 dead from the entire south aleppo battle so far, and denies that the russians have killed or destroyed anything. Is that any more reasonable then assuming 1000-1500 dead after a week of heavy fighting & bombing?

Russbros, what the hell did Shoygu mean by this?

"Russia counts on Chinese, Serbian help to carry out humanitarian operation in Aleppo"

tass.ru/en/politics/893228

Does he expect the Serbian army to join the fighting in Syria? Because that is insane!

accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour

Really the only issue all these rebels have with bashar is that he is shia and alawite (and probably because bashar isn't ENOUGH of an totalitarian), it would be like if America erupted into civil war because all of the whites wanted Obama ousted.

Jesus is on my side.

>If anything the SAA numbers are adding up quickly, they've tried to attack a few times today and got repelled.

Rebels only published photos of 4 dead afghanis today I think?

>Have you seen this so called bombardment? A plane flies by every now and then, let's of a few unguided bombs and then flies off.

Several days now we have seen reports on Twitter of very intense bombing. Sorry the terrorists couldn't film it for you?

As I already said, the numbers are not unrealistic. I don't care if it's reliable or unreliable, I'm just asking where the number is coming from, so I can at least know some user on an online wine tasting conglomerate is not pulling the numbers out of his ass

Takfir takfir!!

Serbia agreed to send soldiers to assist with 'humanitarian' operations.

China wants to killed Ugyhurs.

it makes him sound incredibly butthurt desu, even though I agree this will change things in Syria

do you know what that word means? takfir is the act of calling someone a kaffir

It is all explained in your link, but stil i searched for the original in russian.
In short, we said "If anyone want to join us in the providing humanitarian aid to the government held Aleppo say so"
And China with Serbia were first who volunteered.

Which makes you a takfiri.

That actually explains why your leader is named takfiri, because he's top kaffir.

so? shias also do takfir on sunnis, ahmadis and bahais

what should we call US in this story?

one the reasons that they hate Iran and "shia" in general was when during safavid era we has started to work with christians. you all know this but it was just a reminder.
and I think US wanted this happen again

Except takfiri is a completely Sunni concept

Does that presume military presence on the ground, or just sending material aid?

Because it is against our law to deploy forces abroad without a UN or EU mandate.

We should join our Russian, Chinese and Syrian brothers in arms! Hail to Assad!

I dont know, it is not explained in the article. So iam not going to guess.

>That’s also, of course, a question for Hillary Clinton and The Donald to ponder – although Donald Trump, who seems to hold the same views about the Tsar as the Sultan now boasts, could possibly live with that.

this part was awesome regarding US

no anyone can make takfir

Takfir takfir!!!

Justin pls go

fucking wh*tes

Good Morning /sg/!

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

Takfir takfir!!