US Voters

It's shameful that only 30%-50% of Americans vote. Please register to vote and do it. I don't give a shit whether you write in 'Mickey Mouse' or whatever, just do your civic duty and show that you are thankful to be a citizen of the richest country in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no compulsory voting in the year 2016
>no preferential voting in the year 2016
>all this
>in the year 2016
>america
>civilized
>in 2016

Why do you need to register? Why can't you automatically vote?

the Electoral College has 100% control over who becomes the President

good. that means Hillary will win

Eleven states have same-day registration. California will have it soon. Automatic registration for voting would imply you've already been identified by the government. Americans are somewhat sensitive to their privacy and have traditionally been resistant to national ID programs.

Doesn't matter. It's still the civic duty of every American to vote.

Honestly?

As much as libs and brownies love to complain about having a fucking license to vote, they are kind've right that there has been significant amounts of subversion by the media and our own government to trick people into believing their votes don't matter.

That guy looks like he could be Mark Harmon's brother.

>it's my civic duty to take part in this fucking disgrace of an election

If you vote for either hilary or trump you are a cunt

Democrat one party state soon.

HEROIN ADDICTS SOMEHOW SLEPT THROUGH ELECTION DAY

I definitely will, I probably wouldn't have before but I am going to now.

Jill 2016

The most American thing you can do is not vote.

Get out of my country.

only 50% of americans CAN vote, plenty kids under 18 make up like 30% of the current american population along with 20% more illegals, new immigrants, apolitical people and moderates who hate both candidates

>apolitical people and moderates who hate both candidates
I don't give a shit whether you hate both candidates. The candidates could literally all be angry malicious retards for all it matters with regards to your duty. Two wrongs don't make a right. Vote for yourself if you're the only one you trust, but vote.

>thankful to be a citizen of the richest country

>I think you mean: thankful to be a citizen of the most in debt country in the world.

"Debt" does not equal "Rich".

If you must "Finance" your car, house, education, food, clothes, and shoes. It means you are a broke dick.

truth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

Ok Mr. Burger, keep telling yourself that you are wealthy because you "Lease" your BMW 3 class.

Also, because you live in a big house you bought with $1,000 down payment.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

t0pk3k

You misunderstand. I'm not wealthy, I make like $35k a year in an area that has a pretty high cost of living. I drive a visibly rusty, beat-up 90s import.

That doesn't mean there are no privileges that come along with being a citizen of a country with a huge net worth.

"[...] total national wealth, is the total sum value of monetary assets minus liabilities of a given nation."

>Mandatory voting
>Current year