GUYS

GUYS
HE IS PLAYING 69D CHESS.

COREY LEWANDOWSKI ON CNN RIGHT NOW JUST TALKED ABOUT THE HILLARY ASSASSINATION ON OBAMA COMMENT IN 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

Sup Forums got played, Trunk was a Hillary plant from the start. All of this was planned. Hillary will blow out the election now, despite being the most disliked Democratic nominee in history.

>69D CHESS
This meme was never clever nor funny, fuck off

Unstumpable.
Stay mad.

Dude you're a retard.

ASHAHAHAHAHAHA SURE THING YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL NIGGER. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL, CAN'T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER 8TH.

lol it's been bretty obvious from the start
but you cant say trumps wild ride warnt four teh keks

Thank you for correcting the record m8

top bants

Can someone explain what this whole project murphy thing is?

She won't. She'll stroke out before election.

Jesus, no wonder this guy got fired. He sounds like he's got a dragon dildo up his ass.

And who the fuck cares if she said the bad word assassination. Total waste of 10 minutes OP.

MSM signals to entire country that Clinton will appoint judges that won't secure gun rights.

>lol drumpf btfo
>lol drumpf is a Hillary plant

Khan hurt Trump because it offended his own supporters who revere the military. This will increase his support with his own base, which is what he needs.

Fucking savage. His grilling is like a teacher or parent telling you how fucked you are.

No one said watch the whole fucking video.

Chill, Paco.

>well someone else did it too so it's okay now

Don't talk to me or my 9d chess ever again

>what if Donald Trump was Bobby Fischer
Maybe that's the problem. Fischer is clinically insane

No, Hillary was a Trump plant the whole time. You're thinking backwards.

If Hillary wins, America goes Bosnia within three years.

Someone will burn down a mosque with the people in it.

BLM will kill more white cops, cops start hunting back. Inner city race war.

Economy going to crater.

She will have a stroke and the idiots on her staff will be making decisions while she's "resting." The VP will be in his cuck shed because he is A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Texas will make a bid for seccession.

Food riots as red rural states stop feeding blue cities.

Full tilt civil war. Ugly shit. Neighbors against neighbors. Killing government officials, reporters, bankers. Race, class, politics. All will be a reason to kill.

Fischer became red-pilled and jews started destroying his name when he called them out on thier bullshit.

Well actually this whole process has revealed just how completely fake our election process is. How there really is no choice and any outsiders will be quashed by the powers that be.

I thought what they did to Paul was bad, and Bernie too, but this shit with trump is just criminal.

Fabricated stories everywhere, unbelievable biased polls, protecting Hillary from real justice for her crimes.

This country needs violent revolution. It is to late to treat this cancer, it must be cut out before it kills us.

Ok rabbi

Bernie was just an actor.

Honestly I doubt he was a real person. How (((convenient))) they have photos of him being suppressed by "the man"! for his heroic activism!

thats not really the point.

The point is we have no real choice, and by some miracle trump somehow got enough populist support they couldn't squeeze him out.

I wouldnt be surprised if he gets assassinated before this is over.

>being this butthurt over a meme

THE END OF THE CRAZY WATER SLIDE IN THE KANSAS CITY SLED TRACK

why is nobody talking about this?

I didn't take what trump said as a joke or as a call to assassination. It was always my understanding the 2nd amendment was for exactly what trump outlined. A president or governing body stripping us of our constitutional rights, thus the 2nd amendment so we could fight off the shackles of a tyrannical government.

I never thought it was about hunting or self defense and I have never understood why people in the pro 2nd amendment camp just didn't say as much. Biden's "just get a shotgun" or "our founding fathers only had muskets" argument etc. both arguments seem easily beaten. it's not about self defense it's about fighting american soldiers ; The musket was the premier weapon of war at the time the ar 15 is now. so I see no problem with trump telling the voters/public yeah you 2nd amendment people may have to go to war to stop Hillary if she takes you rights away. why the out rage this is why the amendment was added ? Am I just way off base on this?

He was red pilled as fuck, shill.

Anti-shill bump, this is fucking wonderful. Fuck Shillary.

That's why Trump is trolling, he's not a buffoon.

There's no way a man that is 70 years old and a multi-billionaire would pull off the biggest win in U.S. Primary histories and be dumb.

He is literally making people hate both candidates, but he is leaving things up to voters at the voters booth....it will be a "conscious" vote in the end, undecideds will decide at the poll and vote accordingly. Trump is trying to paint Hillary as a complete fraud and people have to decide which is worse.

Both parties already have a base, it's the 50% undecideds who will decide this election--and quite possibly the Supreme Court via FL or OH.

ah, bathtub boy.

This is plan all along. It will lead reporters do dig up dirt on Hillary if she said anything

And her comment is worse

Are you honestly surprised at our media for spinning anything he says as bad?

>obvious CTR is obvious

Good call, Hans.

But he also knows that Hillary said this in 2008 so he wanted the media to pick it up.

I've known about Trump since the 90s this guy vehemently watches TV and he's been in the media since the 80s, planting stories, etc.

If people think he is an idiot, they are underestimating him. He's manipulating the media by any means necessary.

You have the right of it, but if you flip through the last century of print media, political speeches, and other public forums you'll find the idea completely unmentioned. Public defense of the second amendment has always been about "sporting use" or "personal defense." It's always been unspoken that rebellion is what 2A is for. The reason he's drawing so much attention is because he actually came out and said it, or something approaching it.

i dont know whether to call you JIDF or shill

Holy shit

>extremely intelligent
>calls out kikes on their schemes
>kikes destroy him and attempt to discredit him

wew lad

I'm voting Trump!

this

Is there a difference?

Trump doesn't even have a billion to his name. HES A LOSER! A MESS!

>muh 15342D mahjong
>muh skewed polls
>muh not a Clinton plant

The memes were funny during the primary. Some of you guys stubborb refusal to face reality is getting pretty sad.

It's a supreme meme actually

wtf i hate multidimensional chess now!

CANT FLUNK THE TRUNK

wtf i hate memes now!

Just got bane 14 days because of pic related :(

If you think trump actually puts any forthought into anything he ever says you're wrong, believe me.

What are you talking about, "The end" of that water slide?

The man understood chess, that's for sure. When he realized the tricks in chess were being applied to the real world on a large scale every day he probably started to lose his shit.

Wtf I hate trump now

>that salty butthurt.

wtf i am trump now

I've seen this faggot shill post before, constantly misspelling words.

Are you in India shilling for 1 rupees?

you're right it's 777D backgammon.

exactly

Weather this was true or not, I'm still voting for trump, because hey,

If he's a plant

Than we never had a chance anyway

Might as well go down kicking and screaming and spitting in their faces

FAST FORWARD TO 5:00, HE TALKS ABOUT A SENATOR DROPING OUT BECAUSE HE WASN'T HONEST ABOUT DISCLOSING HIS TREATMENT FOR MENTAL ISSUES

>literally Hillary is mentally ill and having seizures every other day on camera during her own events

Debates coming up. It's sad that this human being is going through so much pain, but I just pray we can use it to our advantage and retake the republic.

If anything it would be 88'd

Trump will slip you as many D's as he likes.

Ngl this almost makes me want her to win. Those happenings sound delicious

That only showed revealed the weaklings among his followers.

We all know there must be purges.

You guys use that phrase way too much you losers. You guys aren't even coordinated you stupid fucks

It's almost as if these politicians want to disarm us so they can do whatever they want so they make themselves into celebrities

You wouldn't kill your celebrities would you goy?

we John Hinkley now

And boom goes the dynamite

CTR out in full-force.

And we're just letting it happen...

This. If you own a gun, you're voting Trump. It's that simple

Let's be real here Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Damn those sound like some tasty ass happenings. But I'd rather not see Murica split apart.

Our will is being broken

Canada is shilling a lot because that's where the Clinton foundation is located

Enough of this shitty meme.

This is not productive.

>Let's be real here Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Do you have a word document with 100 quotes and you just post the same thing over and over?

I've seen this one already somewhere, shill.

Fuck your mother.

>Hillary is way ahead in the polls
>Son of 9/11 happens
>Trump defeats Hillary "hug-a-jihadi" Clinton in a landslide
>Sup Forums cheers for Trump-branded foreign wars, warrantless surveillance, military checkpoints, expanded no-fly lists, legalized torture and FEMA camps
>"dude all that stuff is for muslims"

Where, specifically?

But Hillary doesn't belong in jail? Lel

Why though? If he wanted money he could have made a lot more if he actually played the Republicans game and became president. He could make more being the Koch Brothers lackey than whatever the Clinton's would pay him.

Plus what would ruining his reputation get him? He'll be despised by Democrats and Republicans forever after this.

It's tay

Lets be real here shills. The shilling is not suitable for changing peoples minds.

You're right but this isn't the same America that created the second amendment and fought off a tyrannical regime. (((They))) don't want the goyim to have the means or the will to fight their oppression, so constantly attacking the 2A is of the utmost importance to subjugating America. After all, without the 2A, there's nothing to protect the 1A

Trump is the true constitutionalist by explaining in plain English what the 2A was always for, and why it comes with the mentioning of a well regulated militia. It's for fighting a tyrannical government above all else.

Unfortunately Shillary will try and rig the election and things might get ugly

My will isn't broken. Stop being a faggot.

it's literally a meme machine

Did you get offended?

Probably the address is a desk in your government buildings

>sled track
You fucking German retard, why did you translate Schlitterbahn? Schlitterbahn is the actual name of the park.

Let's be real here Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>we

>BECAUSE HE WASN'T HONEST ABOUT DISCLOSING HIS TREATMENT FOR MENTAL ISSUES
960XXX INTER DIMENSIONAL PING PONG

ALL THIS SHIT WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH BEING A CONTENTIOUS TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

WEW LAD

>You wouldn't kill your celebrities would you goy?
Maybe not a year ago but honestly I'd shoot Will Smith in the face today and not feel a thing

See, that's not a bad shill. I bet you're not even paid, just doing it because it's in your nature as a fucking leaf