Wtf Canada

wtf Canada

I know, skim ''''''''''''''''''''''milk''''''''''''''''''''''. It's just sugarwater at that point

ok so what we have here is smaller bags of milk inside that big bag, what you wanna do is open the big bag take out the smaller bag of mik, put it in (pic related), then cut a hole in the corner.

What I hate about those bags is that they break really easily and then they flood milk everywhere.

Ontarians are not people.

but they are cheaper

why not just use fucking carton

since milk is going to ferment eventually it is customary to poke small needle holes in the bags to keep them from becoming milk-bombs

I've literally never seen milk in a bag.

What's so weird about that, we do the same with milk, yoghurt, cream, etc, more cheap and les garbage. you can still get the same brands in boxes and bottles. apparently is common it lots of countries.

>apparently is common it lots of countries.
yep. really don't see the big ISSUE here

>less garbage

plastic is bad for the environment you mexican brainlet
also what a pain it must be to transport huge volumes of milk in fucking plastic, how do you even stack that shit in a proper way?

there's a reason why all 1st world countries use carton, because it's the superior way

civilisation has yet to reach these places

cartons don't have plastic in them? woah. so this is the power of swedeshit education. really now brainlet go away and come back when you have unretarded yourself

They're simply coated with a thin layer of plastic to keep them more stable and to not wet the carton you brainlet. It's the most environment friendly alternative and also the most logical and user friendly.
The only reason why you guys use plastic packaging is because carton is too expensive for you to produce

no?

Cartons have plastic and even more contaminating shit you fucking brainlet.

milk is available in plastic bags, in cartons, in plastic bottles etc.

No brand sell only plastic, where do you get your facts?

>Cartons have plastic and even more contaminating shit

lol no

Who cares? In Sweden we only sell carton

>lol no
once again being a retard. go google for a bit

And who cares about Sweden?, other countries have carton, bags and bottles.

I don't know about your third world country, but in Sweden we create carton from pure materials from nature (plastic from oil, carton from wood). Not some artificial garbage. I can understand that you have to do it the artificial way since you're poorer than us.

>And who cares about Sweden?
Most of the world since we've been a leading country in terms of progress the last 100 years.
Maybe if Argentina would start following our footsteps you guys wouldn't be eating straycats for dinner

kek your delusions are very strong

>Most of the world since we've been a leading country in terms of progress the last 100 years.
>Maybe if Argentina would start following our footsteps you guys wouldn't be eating straycats for dinner

fucking kek, are you trying to be serious?

>What I hate about those bags is that they break really easily
No they don’t. I’ve dropped the bags several times and they’ve never broken.

I hope it's way cheaper than bottled milk because it sounds like a pain.

>Live in Wisconsin
>Not drink straight from the teat