I TOLD YOU SO

I told you over and over again that Trump had a snowball's chance in hell of winning the general election.

I told you over and over again to support Kasich or Rubio.

But nooo. You wouldn't listen!

And now look at this mess. Clinton will win because of YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0.02$ has been added to your account. Thanks for your service!

Reminder that Kasich was beating Hillary by 10+ points in every poll

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

he's not shilling you dumb cunt, he's right. If the republicans went with any other candidate than trump, the winner of the final election would be 100% sure already.
Except maybe for cruz. He's just as shit

The problem is that we don't want Kasich or Rubio. They're no better than Hillary. They're practically the same candidate as her.

Pretty much. Kasich would be leading in Ohio and possibly even Pennsylvania, for a start.

>Oh golly gee Kasich oh gosh
>Foam Party Rubio

No.

>.60 has been deposited into your account! Thanks for #correctingtherecord #standwithher

Honestly, imagine if it was a Kasich/Rubio ticket. Clinton would get destroyed.

The single one person, who is more disliked than Clinton is Trump...

I'm on the left side of the political spectrum and I would have voted for Kasich over Hillary. A clean Republican beats a crooked Democrat any day. Also he was the only Republican that took China seriously all while Trump went on and on about Mexican rapists. To hell with the Mexican rapists, the person that is flicking your wrist is nothing compared to the one that stabbing you in the back (China).

>MUH WALL!
>10 FEET HIGHER!

Top kek. These fools actually thought their cheeto prince could win.

There will be revenge from the blowhard Hannity!

Reminder folks during a raid to sage and report.

On topic, Id system and flag. Kraut.

It would literally be the same as a Clinton presidency because they are both cuckservatives.

Kasich is hillary with a penis policy wise.

pro tpp
pro mass immigration-both soros pets

>Germany
>ctr shill trips trick

Lmao how does it feel making 10k a year selling out your family? Loser. I piss on peasants like you.

Not only are you a peasant, you're also an immoral scumbag sellout piece of shit peasant. Nothing worse.

That's a laugh. Kasich couldn't win his own fucking state or any other from Trump and once Trump supporters stayed him, Clinton would fuck him through his ass up into his god damn throat in the rust belt. Just wait for Clintons convention bump to subside. It's starting nationally and in Florida

>They're no better than Hillary.

Are you telling me that the famous Kasich foundation is also a money laundering scheme? Or that Kasich had a private server for classified information? Or that Kasich also turned Lybia into a hellhole akin to the world of Mad Max?

Woah there, princess, you made lotsa hostility for this picnic.

Honestly, you need to stop looking at the popular vote for your assertions. Electoral college determines the winner. Trump beat both Rubio and Kasich in their respective home states because he stirred up grassroots level of support. He may even win Florida in the general BECAUSE of this. Kasich/Rubio would win neither Ohio nor Florida because they can't stir up support like Trump

So either they are the same or worse than Trump and you know it.

>take long shot with a candidate that actually represents their interest
vs
>just vote for controlled opposition that has all the same policies as Hillary anyway