/brit/

visit cardiff edition

Other urls found in this thread:

fapchlupfap.soup.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

willies

Need Emma to drop a plop right on me mug.

ran out of things to dilute the ol' 'key with

NEWPORT MASSIVE!

all white men are racist

dab

feel like pure shit just want her back x

every South African flag i've met on Sup Forums has been a staunch defender of jews and israel

they can't all be the same person, so what gives

>trying to win against a moral argument with facts
good god i hope you fucking cretins don't try this. literally playing into their hands

out of my thread

I'm a white non Hispanic

water

Trump is a neocon

babestation

sperms in asshole

Hans killed our Edith

trump is a coon

anime

I responded to you in the other thread, lad. Are you talking about the one on Sup Forums that post female soldiers all the time?

I'm unironically a neocon

yanks are welcome here

donald "head nigger" trump

where is your rolling machine

would rather have it pure
actually i was lying
didn't dilute it to begin with lol

snap

so lonely

Israel is an apartheid state

Having seen so many of Emma’s superb clips and been mesmerised watching those long, thick turds slowly emerging from her gorgeous ass I just knew. I had to have one; one to taste, to chew and to swallow. When ordering I asked Emma if she would make a custom clip, in which she simply sat as she told me exactly how I was to eat her poop. Emma agreed but conditionally; I would have to write to her describing the taste. I shall try.

The whole experience assailed me with a medley of sensations as I followed Emma’s instructions last night. I picked up her first turd and, as directed, kissed it with gentle awe, coating my tongue as I licked it for a while before biting off that first piece. As my teeth cut away that chunk of thick, hard turd I felt the most exhilarating frisson of sexual excitement compounded by the sight and sound of this beautiful woman in front of me, the woman whose shit was now in my mouth. Initially the taste was something of a surprise. Whereas the smell from the pack was strong with an earthy pungency, not less so by having spent over a week in the mail during its Atlantic crossing, that first taste was unexpectedly light, almost bland. For a while it lay on my tongue ……. softening.

new one is more informative

drumpfshart bogfart is not my fucking president

Moved from the city to the country, and while I love the cheap mortgage and peace, I miss being able to do stuff on a whim by just hopping on a train

Gotta drive everywhere and plan well in advance now, kinda boring really

i want her to show me what that mouth do

can you fry or grill pork that's already been oven cooked?

want to crisp it up

no you responded to me

'

Slowly a little dissolved and with it emerged the taste. That was earthy. I swirled it round my mouth and coated my lips. The first tastes of Emma’s shit dribbled down my throat as I gazed at her and saw those fingers, sharing my pleasure, as they busied themselves at her own creamy lips. As that first turd softened the tip of my tongue probed its depth. Here it found taste, a rich, animal flavour that I struggle to describe but will never fail to recognise: I chewed the turd, almost with a sense of urgency to test the texture, to explore the taste. Its texture, as with the others I later ate, was remarkably consistent. It was thick and heavy indicative, I think, of a well digested, high fibre, diet. The tastes were varied and fascinating; each morsel containing its own delight, its own surprise. There were many that I could not recognise but I am sure I detected a spice but then it was gone to be replaced by …. by what? A sweetness or was it a fragrance I could detect and then it too was lost. I loved taking Emma’s hard turds and breaking them down with teeth and tongue until I could swallow her thick liquid shit with its myriad differing tastes. Heaven sent and perhaps Heaven’s scent.

Thankfully, the poop Emma has mailed is very generous and much remains in a cool store to eat in coming nights with more opportunities to test its taste and texture. But despite giving my teeth a thorough brushing I still have, several hours later, a Rachelle after-taste to savour.

that wasn't me
and no, there's at least two different south african zionists on Sup Forums. one used to shitpost on /nsg/ all the time
one shills for destiny and shills against alt right e-celebs these days

yea

why?

Just blasted a kebab fart in gregorys

*gives /brit/ a pawjob*

going to start calling this runt scatleaf. pretty sure he's the same one who goes to that site that sells shit twinkies and posts excerpts here

no

that's haram

i make being a rorke look good

avoid infantilising your children . thats how we have a whole generation of man and womanchildren

'

doing a survey on the amount of poo niggers in /brit/

it should be a crime the state I'm in

*waises paw*

Trump is a neoliberal

any Dark Enlightenment/Neoreaction lads in?

would you pay 39.99$ for these panties:

Don’t you just wish you could slurp up my luscious pierced pussy and sniff my ass til you drop? Well now you can! My panties are just waiting for me to smother them in my sweet dripping pussy and between my ass cheeks! My buyers can’t believe how creamy my panties are, but what can I say, I have a super grooly pussy!

Then we talking about someone else then, lad. I only know of the Israeli South African that posts female Jew soldiers and tries to convince everyone that Israelis are white and that's why we should support them.

hmm yes that seems quite accurate *retweets*

That's why everyone is drunk driving constantly in the country.
Spice it up user.

why not just get a dildo

WIKKID WIKKID

>homophobia only exists in one species: human
the same could be said about leather trousers with the arse cheeks cut out

fat cunts

Fat cunt

>in the country.

They aren't woke to the JQ

I met a bong girl a couple of years ago, we had a LDR, I told her I wanted to meet her for real and she stopped talking to me

I received Emma’s shit in the mail. After waiting anxiously for it to make its way over the Atlantic and I have to say as soon as I picked it up from the mail depot. I tore the package open so I could smell it. And it was strong. I drove all the way home smelling what was coming from the parcel. Getting hard from every sniff. As soon as I got home. I ripped the parcel open and out came the smell. It was very strong at first. Probably due to its hot journey. It filled my nose. I couldn’t resist. I shoved my nose straight into it. Touching myself. I then grabbed it and played with it. Running it up my hard penis. I stuck my mouth into it firstly breathing it it before eating it like it was porridge. Wanting myself with it while sniffing and eating it. I then cum all over the remainder of her shit. By then after playing with it for so long and mixing it up was like melted Ice cream. And I slurped the rest up. If it was possible. I’d pay Emma to shit directly into my mouth every day. Amazing buy

ricky

the virgin inquiry

still howling at this

horrid individual

so there's potentially 4 Judeophile South Africans on Sup Forums

my initial question stands: what gives? what's behind this phenomenon?

fapchlupfap.soup.io/

any more viruses like this?

damn, i've been checkmated

finally filtered canada and the USA
desperately didnt want to as a rule but they've forced my hand tonight

close shave there for you mate

>in the country.

>1873x103
nah you're alright mate

literal and actual fucking virus lads do not fucking click this

think my flatmate might be gay for me

yes they are they just think it's not as important as other pressing matters. and sometimes it's something you can get too hung up on, and end up ruining your image with

>finally filtered canada and the USA desperately didnt want to as a rule but they've forced my hand tonight
foolish cretin, if you can't handle us at our worse, you'll never be allowed to handle us at our best.

Wish I had a drug dealer and lived alone so I could do a cokelad lifestyle

was gonna make this the next edition, thoughts?

Israel is an apartheid state
White south africans long for the return of apartheid
work it out doofus

>bradley
>stacey
this show was ahead of its time

I don't know, lad. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are just shitposts/bait. Think most of us have bigger concerns than Jews and Israel 2bqh.

Cokelad has more personality than 5 of the normal posters here. He's great

i'll force my hand into your asshole boy

yea

meow

Is this oc?

>ungrateful twerpjavascript:;

no

janny edition