FLASH TRAILER SEASON 3 COMIC CON OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=5LGQRbPERaU&feature=youtu.be

NOW WHO IS THE VILLIAN FLASH

bump u fools

Looks bueno.

I'm fucking hype. Flashpoint needed to happen to shake things up, and the return of Who Dat fills my heart with joy

okay so we've got Wally, Eobard, and Barry but who's the new speedster guy? and does that make Barry the like.....5th or 6th fastest man alive now?

>i was thinking "flashpoint"
Fucking seriously?

Y'know I was almost ready to forgive this series for the multitude of fuck-ups from Season 2 with its finale. It incorporated a lot of elements that had been touched on during the series, had some good character development for Barry, and wrapped up most everything that had been introduced during the season.

And then they pissed it all away when Barry decides to completely undo all that character development just so we can get fucking Flashpoint.

I'm done with this series.

that black speedster probably only relevant in the flashpoint arc, and dr alchemy in the second (which the idea planted early on). which is cool i guess, since 23 episodes seems like too long and will made it less fillery

the guy in black probably daniel west

probably gonna revert back to regular timeline after flashpoint arc idiot

It's not even that. It's the fact that this series is so willing to screw the pooch on meaningful development just for the sake of namedrops and shallow callbacks to the comics.

There was no reason to do Flashpoint. But they did it anyways just because they knew fanboys would salivate like Pavlov's dogs at the bell chime of "oh hey this was an arc in the comics".

>Season 2 drives home the point that he needs to move on and live with what is and that time travel is bad
>Show establishes bad consequences for time travelers via time wraiths
>Barry then time travels and messes up the timeline despite this
>No time wraiths

Show is just really really really slapped together anymore. Too inconsistent.

Looks exciting, but how many times are they going to do
>le funnay alternate world
meme?

2 things.
1. we knew a barry would have to go through flashpoint
2. it was what season 2 was leading up to with him being betrayed again, and losing first dad

>being faithful to barry in comics
>accurately shows how he will consistently throw away logic and thinking on a whim because he is impulsive and an idiot

lol ok bro

The entire point of the show is to tell Flash stories, of course they're going to cover one of the character's most famous stories

This show must be riddled with plotholes.

Dude, this is going to last for only part of the season, and there's most definitely going to be time wraiths showing up to fuck with him. Calm your tits, the trailer doesn't show everything from the whole season.

Dude, stop jumping everybody who doesn't like how the show has been getting handled.

Better, 9/10 times, if a villain gets away, it is because barry suddenly became incompetent or forgot what he can do.

Is this show worth watching?

It's not an alternate world, it's a different timeline.

Are you new to comics?

Haha, time to get rid of Olicity.

>Barry making a fuckup because of his emotions

Whoa it's almost like he's in a...get this...comic book...

See you in the Fall, kid.

Yes

If I just had to say one thing, for Wells

Watch Arrow Seasons 3-4 instead. Thank me later.

>Prison dad is alive
>But
>Black dad doesn't like him
>Wells is nowhere.

Damn you!

I know it's a different timeline, but it's the same thing. Replace "I have to get back to Earth-1" with "I have to fix the timeline", and remove Earth-alt Barry. It's still just an easy way to give us all the same characters+actors in different situations, with none of the character development from earlier.

>I was thinking
>Flash point
I FUCKING CAME

Except this seems to be the only good thing coming out of season 2. Having Barry fuck up and have to deal with it is the best we could hope for.

who dis

Hopefully after a full season with Matt as Eobard on both this and LoT we can finally truly decide who is better Thawne, Tom or Matt.

We don't know, im gonna throw out a guess of their version of the Daniel West Reverse FLash though.

Savitar?
Different iteration of Black Flash?
New character?

Speed Akuma

Super Speedforce Sentai: Flashranger

I'm just going to assume that Black Dad is a caustic asshole to Barry in every timeline and alternate Earth but the main one.

Hmmm

Definitely looks better than whatever that Arrow trailer was supposed to be.

Lagoon Boy

I sort of a agree. I think a Flashpoint arc would have been better in a later season. They could have done a season with Mirror Master or something first.
>No time wraiths
Zoom/Black Flash is the prime time wraith now, he'll probably show up again after Barry goes back to the other timeline. Also the time wraiths only show up when theres a time remnant in the same timeline.

another fucking speedster villain

>Truly this was they Final Fantasy Tactics

Are they fucking serious?

if it's only in the flashpoint arc, i think it'd be okay. sort of like barry being the mentor to wally

Are they going to have the balls to kill Barry off?

>people complain about Barry losing to non-speedster because he should just outrun them
>people complain about speedster
Barry can't win.

BASED RF

>More Reverse Flash
I'm so happy right now.

>"I was thinking... Flashpoint."

so how dangerous is dr. alchemy?

Why does his dad call him slugger if he doesn't play baseball?

Is that who Draco is playing?

draco is barry's colleague in flashpoint, as of now

what is this, the third or fourth time that barry finds himself in an alternate world or timeline and acts and reacts as if things are supposed to be normal.

im hype but still

Depending on the era, he's a goddamned lunatic and can transmute anything into anything. Other times he's just been a nice and mentally ill dude trying to live his own life.

>now who's the villain flash
>who's the villain
Oh my god, I can't stop smiling. This season is going to be amazing

Of course the villain is a speedster

Does it help that they said Dr. Alchemy would be the co-big bad of this season?

So he is the same as Firestorm?

Joeniel West?

Power-wise, very. Character wise, probably.
Prediction time, I say Alchemy is alt-Cisco.

Sorta? Firestorm is more powerful overall, and Alchemy needs a Philospher's Stone (or a gun, when he's Mr. Element)

They both can turn anything into any other element, but Alchemy can't like, turn the Empire State Building into a giant coke bottle. He could just make it not copper.

There actually was a story in which he could turn things into anything else, but that seems to have been forgotten.

To be honest the first half of Season 3 and an assortment of episodes from Season 4 shit on Flash S2

HYPED

who dis

dr.alchemy .. Wells new character this season