Unbelievable!

>This is your monster! You created him!!!
>You gotta get him out of the race!
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8G3IlccUM

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/09/orlando-shooters-hillary-supporting-dad-hated-gays-too-but-im-sure-thats-just-a-coincidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=L64b8Lg86fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA DUMBASS

WE TALK ABOUT THAT ALL THE

T I M E
I
M
E

the sad thing is I fear that Trump is going to trigger some right wing retard who is clinically insane and already on the fringes, to do something terrible.

the mythic levels of leftist anal devastation has made this election season my favorite of all time

I really wish someone would step on that roach for good so we don't have to have these gay fucking threads anymore

At least it will balance out with the crazy leftists attacking people at trump rally's, BLM, and Muslims n

Trump just lost the election. Game over guys

>INCREASINGLY

know right. Who could support murder and terrorism?

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/09/orlando-shooters-hillary-supporting-dad-hated-gays-too-but-im-sure-thats-just-a-coincidence/

>Oh

I'd drink bleach, shove broken glass in my ass, while trying to masturbate a starved tiger with sandpaper, before watching TYT.
Thanks for posting your garbage, turkroach.

Sure if by anally devastated, you mean winning by 10% in polls

Hillary is better for Koran

They don't seem to feel like they're winning. I mean, you don't see any Trump SuperPACs paying millions of dollars for online trolls.

Right winger being less intelligent is explained by socio-economic reasons.

Goddamnit. Why is he such a fucking moron?

I think you have the right/left paradigm mixed up there bub. I am no leftist, but holy shit has the GOP ass fucked itself into oblivion.

Yea what a tradgedy that'd be

>we can't have someone running for president who believes in the first or second amendments REEEEEEEE

Ho shit! A new samsung galaxy s7 for 100 bucks.

The comments are fucking disgusting.

it's more likely that it will trigger Clintons hoax machinery
you will hear very soon about a "failed assassination" on Clinton

r-rare?

why is he upset? seriously
Hillary had people murdered. She has caused deaths in the thousands by her incompetence. She has fucked over and robbed, threatened raped victims.

>Armenian Genocide denier demands senior citizen leave Presidential race

Unbelievable.

Someone who denies the Armenian genocide is telling me what to do. Fuck Cenk.

>Japanese people have low IQ t. Canadian Academics

>that's not an acceptable joke

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Someone who denies the armenian genocide is telling people it isn't ok to assassinate politicians who want to deny people their basic human rights

Good. The GOP was shit anyways, Trump has done right-wing Americans a huge favor even if he loses.

If that is true, then why are retarded niggers and not voting republican?

Holy shit I never get tired of seeing this faggot get so butthurt about trump

I'm literally just voting for trump so I can get 8 years of leftist tears

Gadaffi was America's enemy who was trying to destroy the USD as the global reserve currency. Hillary and Obama were taking out America's enemy.

You Trumpshits cheer Gadaffi for trying to harm America. You literally hate your own country. You are your country's own worst enemy.

Prove that Armo genocide happened.

A FUCKING LEAF

Perfect visual

Thx

>YOU'RE FUCKING A BROWN BUFFALO! YOU'RE A BROWN ROACH!

>Gadaffi was America's enemy
so is Shillary

Same here. I really just want to see their faces after he wins.

Maybe we should start Georgian one.

> implying the petrodollar is america
> implying money is real
> implying dead niggers in Libya is why we hate hillary

KYS you literal kike desu senpai

Why is this guy shilling for Hillary? I thought he was a Bernie fag.

because Bernie dropped out

hates trump more

All of this is so they don't have to talk about Assange revealing today that Sean Rich was murdered probably by the Clinton machine.

But everything Bernie stood for is anti-Hillary.

Chink is so asshurt lately. Nothing but pure lies coming out of his mouth.

He knows the writings on the wall.

It's 4d chess.

If 2nd amendment people become militant people won't turnout for hill because they are afraid voting for her will lead to civil war.

If he can bait her into doubling down, even better.

Yeah, prove that Georgian genocide happened.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

he doesn't like Hillary but thinks Trump is worse

Seth Rich?

Because he really really really hates Trump and will vote for almost anyone but him.

Oh look the Chunk from the Young Roaches.

i hope hillary "wins", i hope we go civil war, i hope we're nuked by russkis

What a faggot

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Lol he said it

>because they are afraid voting for her will lead to civil war.

If Hillary wins there will be. I'm not saying as some but who will go postal. I am saying as someone who is looking at the social trends and knows what a left wing packed Supreme Court will mean.

*nut

RIGHT?! RIGHT?! RIGHT! RIGHT! RIGHT?!

WERE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!!!!!

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK!!!!

My fucking god these guys need to die. Its like they dont know that the left created Trump not the right, so its their job to deal him kek.

Excuse me, excuse me Mr.? Hey, ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEE??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TRUMP IS FUCKING A WHITE MALEEEEEE!!!!!!!!HE'S A WHITE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIGN MEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had this blue haired trans twink suck my cock once, was pretty good to be honest

>just girly things

Yep Trump definitely called for political assassination in a statement that ends with "...I dunno". I remember when Hitler called for the holocaust by saying, "Maybe some of the SS can help take of the Jewry...I dunno". This is retarded, Hillary is the one that explicitly referenced political assassination as a potential positive, ask Olberman

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

>that will be a horrible day
These faggots remove context and insert their own. The "horrible day" he was referring to would be the day Clinton's appointed judges approve anti-gun legislation or the day she appoints judges. The spiel on the "2nd amendment people" was a tangent and the "horrible day" was in reference to Trump's initial comment on Clinton's appointing of judges.

Cenk interviews Laurie Penny

youtube.com/watch?v=L64b8Lg86fQ

I know right? What's that in Canuck bucks?

Maybe this poster is a faggot, I dunno.

liberals are absolutely fucking buttcrushed and going berserk over this, they're utterly terrified beyond all works it's absolutely fucking hilarious. and when you're like "dude it's a joke calm down" they freak out even harder, it's amazing

Trump is Sheev

Says the Turkroach backing a criminal.

She's such a fucking retard. I'd fuck her in the ass, kick her out, and never call again.

probably wouldn't be the first time that happened to her

The fact that she talks all high and mighty about women and is probably a gutter slut on the side is why I'd enjoy doing it to her.
You'll see, I'll lick her slit and where she shits.

Its like Anne Coulter said, the guys literally retarded, I try to listen to him but I just cant last

Laurie's twitter page is a view into the mind of a vapid woman who went into a weak university studies.

I think most are smart enough to spot false and sourceless propaganda images and shill posts.

What's the study called and who are the authors? What website is that from?

The real question is: How retarded is the leftist that posts them thinking that they work or are in anyway believable?

Is she clinically retarded?

Georgian, please.

Nice try shitskin. right-wingers are superior, only christfag cuckservatives are retarded.

Still a qt.

you look like slavshit on that picture

>She's such a fucking retard. I'd fuck her in the ass, kick her out, and never call again.

I wouldn't even bother. She is retarded, she's not even cute. I have no idea why people give her any kind of attention, she's just another idiot with a gender study degree.

I think it's the accent.

Most French women are, no offence, not that attractive. But the accent, the culture, the attitudes make them 10/10.

Oh god, I actually fell for the bait and clicked on the stupid video.

wth, at least i can downvote this shit now

Trump was obviously talking about the inevitable civil war that would occur once Hillary tried to take the guns.

And fuck CENK he is a very violent man

I am gonna need some sauce on that little fuck machine right there

ya man, it sickens me.

TYT viewers are by far the most retarded people on the internet.

If Satan himself came out against Trump, Cenk would say 'say, even Satan thinks he's too crazy!', and his viewers would eat it right up.

They're really stupid people with no critical thinking whatsoever.

They need to be destroyed. Just go in, thumbs down their videos, and get out. The increase in thumbs down lately has been giving their viewers aneurysms.

still has a nice juicy pussy for my fat misogynist cock

blue lives matter