The Killing Joke thread

Did you guys see it yet? Did you like it?

I think the added on Batgirl story was a good idea, it adds more to her character and to the film adaption. If the original story was padded out more, then the film would've suffered.

The Joker's backstory almost always makes me cry a little, and I think they pulled it off.

I also found out that Fred Tatasciore, the dude who voiced Baird from Gears of War, was the carnival guy who the Joker killed!

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.systems/full-movie/watch-batman-2016-online-free-putlocker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In theory adding a prologue story that shows off Babs' time as Batgirl is a great idea, but in execution it was a mess. First half completely dragged down the rest of the movie which was okay.

You will never make love to Barbra Gordon.:( what is the point in living?

I...don't know
Everything felt like it was going too fast, maybe it's just the way I read it at my ownnpace had a bigger impact than viewing it, maybe its because I knew it was coming, I don't know.
The art style also didn't help either.
Maybe i just need towatch it again, maybe I'll appreciate it then.
Gordon telling batman "Our way works" despite everything he went through still got to me though.

The batgirl scene also felt rushed to me, I think prefer Arkham's take on that scene even if it was shorter than the movie version.

OP have link to watch it?

It's on put locker if you don't mind stream quality.

Putlocker isn't loading for me for some reason. Guess I'll just try later

putlocker.systems/full-movie/watch-batman-2016-online-free-putlocker
It does a checking process thing for a couple of seconds, for reason i dont know, when you open the link, just letting you know in cause you're paranoid about that stuff.
This is where I watched it.

Should have made Brave and the Bold #33 by JMS the prolougue.

What do ya think of the art style?

It was all good imo aside from the art style which was really bad.

I mixed up Death in the Family with this and was disappointed, but it was decent movie.

Its just okay. Way worse than the comic, but I was expecting it.

They already more or less did that in Under the Red Hood

The worst in terms of quality, both in the models/coloring, and the movement animation

Isn't it the same as Young Justice?

Yo, so this is slightly off topic, but this made me want to watch other animated batman films, anyone got some recommendations im going on a road trip and need something to pass the time.

Can someone explain why this was rated R tho? I've seen heavier stuff than this in TV shows.
I hope there's an extended cut then. You don't even see Barbara's boobs or pussy. They fuck, but they don't show it.
Maybe I'm just a fanboy but I've not seen one that I haven't loved.

Phantasm and Return of the Joker. Those are the only two I've seen and are therefore the only ones that are good.

It was choppy
Frankly it felt almost rushed out.

The Killing Joke portion was acceptable. Only real standout was Hamil, towards the end.

The Batgirl prologue was retardedly awful. It actually made Barbara a worse character, having her bitch about not getting Batcock all the time.