It's a "character has to run home without being seen naked" episode

>It's a "character has to run home without being seen naked" episode
Why did so many cartoons from the 2000s have at least one of these?

Care to lay out some examples?

>tfw this will never happen to any of the loud sisters

it's the incompetent babysitter episode!

Only because none of them are the main character of the series.

Dexter's Lab
Fairly OddParents
All Grown Up
Samurai Jack
Simpsons
Ed Edd n Eddy

What am I missing...?

Camp Lazlo?
SpongeBob?

Oh yeah.
Shit.

honestly, for this show? i could almost see it as possible. they're pushing things a bit.

When did that happen in Spongebob?

The one he wants to live in nature?

that's why I added question marks. I'm unsure myself. I figured there'd be someone into SB enough to call me out if I was wrong.

but I FEEL like it has happened

but did he try to hide his nakedness?

I like this premise better when they don't. That's one thing Gumball does nicely. Just.. fuckin roll with it.

No, he didn't give a rat's ass who saw him nude (and really, it's not like there was anything to hide).

I'm GUESSING the one where SpongeBob and Patrick use that spray to turn themselves invisible.
Either that or the one where Spongebob loses his clothes to a hook and ends up showing himself to Mr Krabs' daughter and her friends.

lots of naked, embarrassed spongebob but don't think there has ever been a full run-home-naked episode

Did they do this with Lincoln already? I thought it's only been the baby so far.

Because it's as common a dream as falling forever or forgetting to study for a test/forgetting to file a report for a job.

Not like it's only the western cartoons or only the 2000's either. There was some anime that premiered a couple weeks ago that had the same thing happen to the guy in the second episode. And way before that, the jokes in cartoons about a naked guy looking for a barrel to hide in go back to the 30's at least.

Steven Universe really pushed the boundaries with this

Lana probably runs home naked and WANTS to be seen. Or at the very least, doesn't care.

still sad, i thought steven was the kind of guy not to care.

He runs around naked a lot but never home while trying to avoid being seen
>He always folds his clothes before running around... in the NUDE

>"Oh hey Mr. Rental. What's the camcorder for?"

Tiny Toon Adventures also did it before any of these shows even existed.

There was an episode like this in the later days for Sandy.

What was the first show to do this?
What was the last show to do this?

RUNDOWN:
Lori is mortified but tries to make it feel like YOU'RE the one that should feel guilty
Leni is fine as long as someone told her "oh, they changed it, you don't have to wear clothes anymore"
Luna it depends how many drinks she's had.
Luan is fine as long as the supply of jokes in her arsenal holds out. Once she gets through the obvious 'birthday suit' and 'as a jay bird' bits, she starts getting more obscure, like 'arse-enal'
Lucy is okay streaking at night only
Lana gives no fucks. Lola pretends to give all the fucks but secretly doesn't
Lisa gives absolutely no fucks but if someone laughs she takes down their name to punish them later
and obviously the babbu doesn't care

I love that everybody's Luna headcanon is that she drinks

Luna's pure on the inside

>Not "Arse-anal"
>Lucy is spotted at night, the next morning. "Stange Albino Animal Sighted"
>Leni's sounds like my Japanese Animes.

The Hooks episode maybe.

it'd be baffling if she didn't
nothin impure about alcohol. it's an antiseptic!

aside from Mihoshi, which anime characters are Leni enough to simply be told exposure has been rescinded and you're free to bare it up, and believe it?

I remain hopeful. We've been getting closer, with things like Luna ripping her pants, Lynn's jockstrap and panty whispers. Interestingly enough a lot of what's been breaking ground in the show has had to do with Lynn.

Lynn would be fine if you told her it was a competition to see who can get home first.

>breaking ground
or breaking wind, in the case of Lori. that's something I can't remember seeing a girl do in cartoons since Phoebe.

I don't know, but now that you mention it, I've had multiple nightmares about the same thing.

George of the Jungle, but it wasn't really popular.

Pretty much the dream/nightmare thing. Hell I had one the other night. Kind of even 'knew' it was one of those dreams and ran with it.

Shit I'll take "you're suddenly naked in public" dreams to "Your teeth are shattering/falling out" dreams any day.

do I detect criticism of 90s cartoons.

How dare you, you fucking g sack of shit

KND did one too