What happens if (((they))) actually succeed in breeding out whites...

What happens if (((they))) actually succeed in breeding out whites? Do they really think that the African and Middle eastern hordes will be able to differentiate between an Ashkenazi and an Anglo?

anglos will always prevail brother

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

This has to be shopped, right?

We will get to that after we finish with you white shits

They wont have to Anglo brother, the jews will rule from the top, in the shadows, as they always have.

The jews plans are to be the only light skinned people on Earth, to be the minority rulers over a mass of brown and shit skinned subjects..

The average jew will perish in the coming revolution, but those jews at the top, will survive and thrive. The brown and shitskin masses cannot cooperate/bond together to oppose the jew, they are genetically stupid and tribal.

The jew knows the weakness of the brown skinned races, and the strength of the white race, the only race that could possibly oppose their plans and do anything about them,

This is why the jews work so hard to destroy and denigrate whites.

What they fear is white unity against a common enemy of all mankind, the jew.

Heres a (You) you fucking hooknose rat.

Gas yourself kike

American Jews are actually becoming whiter. Intermarriage between Whites and Jews in the US is around 60%.

Then your mixed babies start hating jews worse than you guys. Who knows maybe they'll actually be sucessful ridding the world of them unlike your uncle Adolf.

don't be silly, (((they'll))) have gated communities and armed guards

We've lost but chinks are immune to guilt and will glass (((them))) in seconds
Actually probably worth our genocide, man

Yup

They have nukes and walls

It's almost impossible to breed out 1.2 billion people. 14 million, however...

No, its real.

I want to hate fuck her so bad. I think every sjw and feminist types just needs a good dicking. Problem is, most of them are ugly as fuck with equally horrific bodies, which is why they became feminists in the first place. As for Silverman she's just a jew, so there is no saving her. Would still fuck the shit out of her though and regret it afterwords.

>we
nice try Chinada
if we do fuck it up here's hoping you guys take the jews out though

does it matter? anglos ahve always been controlled by kikes

anglos rose by grace of sleazy kikes, and will fall by their filth

This is now a sexy Jewess thread.

Lol jewesses all look the same naked.

And it's kinda hot.

I love that bitch.

Muhhh dick

Jews will still rule the world.

We lost because of you (((Columbia)))

With whites gone, nobody will fight for the lesser races. That's what Jews are counting in. They don't give a shit for nigger bawling or taco bowl bullshit. They'll castrate their own liberal Jews. They don't give a shit. Whites do.

Hey guys Jew here.

My father is Italian Catholic and my mother is a Russian-Polish Jew.

Ask me anything. I'm happy to take your abuse.

>mfw ill never creampie lisa edelstein

Why even bother living

They are successful in breeding out Anglos and Aryans, but Slavs aren't falling for that horseshit.
Whole breeding out whites thing will blow up back in (((their))) faces.

Have you accepted the fact that only an Aryan male can fulfil the needs of your female kin?

A lowly Juden such as yourself, should accept the natural supeiorty of the Aryan man. You should seek to bring handsome Aryan men together with the females of your kin. You should dedicate your life to watching strong and virile men of European descent, thrust their hard and thick manhoods into the vaginas of your Jewish sisters... You should revell at the thought of the joy and pleasure a Jewess would feel from the long, and steaming hot intercourse with a fine specimen of the Herrenvolk...

It should be your life's ambition to see dark-haired and full-breasted She-Jews have their genitalia engorged by arousal, and be torn apart by blond beasts... Tell your Jewish sisters to do their divine duty and go out and seduce strong Aryan males, so that they might have their fertile wombs injected with thick globs of hot übercum.

Milana

adult anne frank

Great question Danish friend. No unfortunately I have not. I have better genetics than most Jews because of the Italian side. I don't look all that semitic save for my beard.

Also I'd like to add Jewish women are a curse you can have em.