What do non-Americans know about the Confederacy? I'm sure everyone knows about slaves...

What do non-Americans know about the Confederacy? I'm sure everyone knows about slaves, but do they know anything more specific?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/confederate-flag-logo-john-l-cook-argentina_us_55cb8d39e4b0f73b20bb7ce4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop tearing down 100-year-old historical statues/monuments in the name of appeasing the P.C. police, dumbass Americans.

I know that they should've won

Your average Southerner refers to his/her black ancestors as "Cherokee" for some reason.

great music

Inbred faggots that usually have 1/8th nigger blood.

>generals Lee and "Stonewall" Jackson
>Texas brigades
>confederate yell
>high water mark/Pickett charge/Gettysburg day 3 autismus maximus/lost the battle at little round top already
>siege of the Atlanta
>pleasant music
>experienced naval officers but lack of ships

they were less developed than the north, the north was industrializating fast while the south was more focused in agriculture, cattle rising, etc. ?

They can't get 'em all.

el hombre....

They had grey uniforms, cooler beards and lost the war because they lacked essential infrastructure, foundries and industry. They also let themselves be convinced to buy a bunch of slaves which was a mistake they're still paying for nowadays.

autist

Retarded rednecks defending a backwards way of life

Like the Samurai but with fetal alcohol syndrome

>confederate yell
What a bizarre thing for a non-American to know about.

that's the nicest thing ive seen a yankee say about us

why don't you have statues of hitler anywhere? do you hate your past? WTF

there should be statues of hitler though

what's your point

We don’t hate you

You’re just loveable retards

And we’re your tard wranglers

Like how England treats Ireland

>hither was right
Fully agree!

reminder

4 years later...

Just imagine how different things would have been if the south had industrialized with slave labor.

70 years later...

Meanwhile...

We have Soviet-erected statues we leave alone because of their historical value, despite what the Red Army did and poor relations with Russia today.

Some of these Confederate statues have been in place since the 1800s. Why would you want to go full ISIS on them? Whose life is tangibly improved by removing them?

Reminder that yankees are the number one exporter of american imperialism and the destruction of culture.

French Canadian is also used for disguising black ancestors.

Imagine a statue of Mehmet the Conqueror in Athens

the purest form of the American gigga-mutt larp as them
and call themselves dixie which is pretty fucking gay

Except that Yanks were the conquerors in this case

And? It was like Cortez crushing the Aztecs. They deserved it.

>Attacking Union territory isn’t aggression

>100 year old
Woefully misinformed.

Their culture kinda freaks me out. Pic related.

Here's the only flag you Dicksie loving faggots should post.

Not sure what you mean, but the Lee Circle statue they removed here in New Orleans was there for something like 106 years.

Except most of those trailer trash statues were there for 20 or 30 years.

You lost. Get over it Cleetus.

You're the one who's not "over it" if you throw tantrums over flags and statues.

that guy looks a lot more fun to be around than you, y*nkee

We literally don't give a fuck
huffingtonpost.com/entry/confederate-flag-logo-john-l-cook-argentina_us_55cb8d39e4b0f73b20bb7ce4

t. cultureless, godless LARPing Yankee

The only people getting up in arms about this are you hillbillies. Non-inbreds don't throw tantrums about taking out the trash.

>mah
*wheeze*
>suh
*wheeze*
>thurn
*wheeze*
>cull
*wheeze*
>CHYOOOOOOOOOOR

silly meme, desu

They would have been rich

And Based William Sherman would've had twice as much fun burning their shithole to the ground.

Too bad we didn't start concentration camps for the southerners.

wow there is a very upset yank in here holy moley

YEEHAW! DEM DANG OL’ GARSH DARN YANKEES GOTS MO’ TRICKS DEN A HEBREW JACKRABBIT!

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

*french kisses cousin Rosie-May*

>muh snownigger heritage
>heil hitler
>muh Nietzsche fedora enlightenment

>yankees
>trickier than jews

you fucking wish

are yanks even human?

>Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum gottanged bix nood cof bin dub ho dam yankee
What do Southerners mean by this?

write with the shoulder faggot you're too irregular also your k's look like shit

>can't control their niggers they died to free
>calls southerners niggers
kek, you shouldn't have freed em, dumb Yankee.

Do any southerners not have down syndrome?

stinky dumb

yankee scum

They literally learned it all from you. We had slaves too, and they were fine when we freed them.

h8 captchas
h8 yanks more

I forgot to add, is literally what """""y'all""""" sound like

>implying lincoln freed the northern slaves with the emancipation proclamation
>implying corralling your niggers into ghettos
and supporting them with welfare makes them better off than southern niggers living on their own land their ancestors earned by staying put and building communities and businesses

>no u r mad haha not me
why are yankees so insecure?

>implying lincoln freed the northern slaves with the emancipation proclamation
We freed ours after the Revolution, dipshit. They ended up being fine, upstanding Americans, because they were never exposed to Suthern """"""""""culcher""""""""""

How much nascar have you watched today?
When do your food stamps renew?
How many kids have you had with your sister?
How many kids have you had with your dog?
How many hours ago did you learn to read?

Do you live in a gated community or something?

The southerners thought they could control the dark powers but instead were enslaved by them.

>Start a civil war to declare independence
>Less than a century later part of your country declares independence and causes a civil war
>Freak out
I never got the Yankee's logic 2bh. Also muh stonewall, muh blockade runners, muh slavery and muh bluegrass

>try to send back the slaves
>Dixie retard shoots Lincoln before he can do it
>but somehow it's Yankee's fault that America is shit now

today
only child, unfortunately
4-5
still don't know how

seeyou are projecting through the fucking roof right now
now this is delusion
black """"""culture"""""" is the cancer here

>and supporting them with welfare

You know red states (read: poor whites) have the highest rate of government assistance right?

Wait, that would require the ability to read. Top kek.

>We could be nigger free if not for south cucks

>how much nascar have you watched today?
>3

You can't make this stuff up

Cletus, the ghetto blacks are yours who moved north, not northern slaves who were freed in the early 1800s. I realize that "faggoty book readin" is anathema to your """""people""""" but this would be a lot easier for both of us if you at least tried to keep up.

>black """"""culture""""""
Which is heavily influenced by their suthern heritage.

actually you can since i did

i cant read
i am a nascar driver
i cheat my taxes so i get food stamps year round. thank you for paying for those btw
my sister also has food stamps, but tragically is waiting on tyreese to get out of prison
my dog and i have two little boys named nigger and faggot

yes i cant read see above
>red states
>highest rate of government assistance
>because of whites
lol if you dont know thats the niggers skewing statistics by now you're hopeless

I don't know about you guys, but I sure do love fighting on behalf of rich northern industrialists and rich southern planters. It's like our ancestors killed each other so theirs didn't have to. As long as we can both agree to blame poor blacks for all of it.

I'd give my life for the antebellum aristocracy

They wouldn't be rich if God didn't love them

Government assistance covers welfare yes, but also agricultural programs to help reduce erosion
As you probably already know, most red states are agrarian and the majority of their government assistance checks go to maintaining farmland and not benefit checks for needy people

I'm not from the South you buttflustered nerd
There have been multiple waves of black migration to northern cities, beginning post-civil war and sorta petering off around the 90's
Gang warfare and ghetto culture were introduced thanks to America's very bad drug problem starting in the 60's, coming to a peak in the 80's and still being dealt with today

we WUZ

You meth smoking inbreds really need to go.

And by go I mean just kill yourselves. The black people you enslaved for hundreds of years are now more successful than you kek. That's why you hillbillies are so salty now.

A bunch of traitors still rotten to the core today. They hate America and hate freedom.

christ you used to be able to make a living cooking meth down here

then fucking obama outsourced the meth to the cartels

now its expensive and low quality

thanks obama

@84767659
imagine being assblasted enough to actually believe this

this is your brain on opiates

>The black people you enslaved for hundreds of years are now more successful than you kek

Then how can they possibly still be oppressed?
Checkmate leftard.

>bitching about damned johnny rebs
>SUDDENLY

It's funny how hypocritical the North is. Splitting off from Britain yet denying the South the same.

imagine hating southerners so much you willingly fellate blacks
this is the life of the yankee leftist

>yor guntree was part of big guntree now is small
>so must let smaller guntree brake from yors!

I'd let them go. I'm tired of them ruining this country. They can have their shithole to themselves and build a big ole wall around it where they can all languish in poverty and die.

>this is the life of the yankee
ftfy

>might makes right
You can play it that way but stop spouting about democracy and human rights then

>let them go after we've destroyed their economy, infrastructure and depleted their manpower

>>let them go after we've destroyed their economy, infrastructure and depleted their manpower
don't see the problem i do this in vicky 2 all the time

>I hate them so much I'll fight a disastrous war and kill 600,000 Americans just so I can bitch about being in the same country as them for another century and a half
Truly Yanks are the most mysterious of creatures

I'm actually a registered a Republican and lean to the middle. I'm just educated and hate the fact that Trump legitimized your stupidity and brought all the trash out from the wood work.

I hate all this PC culture crap but it's entertaining to see you fags cry as much as the left about idiotic shit.

But hey, dont' let us fancy book readin folk tell you not to fuck your sister. Fat slapping together is practically the Southerner's national anthem.