Fostering Civil War

MSM is now blaring throughout the whole country Trump's mention of the 2nd amendment and Clinton. Clearly they are exaggerating, however, what effect will it have? I assume they're hoping Trump loses a few points more. But, is that the whole effect? It seems to me that the media is priming Trump supporters for armed rebellion. Lets note what they are pushing

>Clinton will appoint judges that infringe on American liberties such as gun ownership
>Trump wants 2nd amendment supporters to prevent her from doing that

Does it feel like 1860 to anyone else here?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Does it feel like 1860 to anyone else here?

America has been heading that direction for a while. Given current trends it cannot survive as a single nation state for long.

* A century and a half after the civil war African Americans absolutely refuse to assimilate and are openly advocating for violence against the government.

* Immigrant Central and South Americans openly discuss retaking the American southwest (Aztlan).

* Immigrant Muslims do what they do every where else. Retreat to their own neighborhoods at first. Demand their own laws next. Then openly support terrorism and Sharia.

* European Americans (Y.T.) are politically split and flying away from each other so rapidly you can observe the red shift. A hard right Christian conservative from Idaho has less in common with a NYC liberal than either has with a citizen of Russia, China, or India. The coasts and "flyover country" are two completely different nations.

* The gravy train is running out. FedGov is flat broke and heading for a Weimar style bankruptcy sometime in the next 10-15 years, maybe sooner. States governments have already chosen 'dem programs' over infrastructure, and will soon choose between 'dem programs' and pensions.

* The economy continues to sink, and the permanently unemployed continue to grow. Meanwhile the Department of Lies claims unemployment of

I'm okay with this as Plan B. All we need is half the military that already supports Trump plus gun owners to bring the system down.

The left will get fucking wrecked if they have no army. Just cut off the cities for a few weeks and let them starve. Problem solved. There are fewer hard right wingers in this country, but they control the countryside where the food is grown.

Personally I think this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

What the fuck is up with the Navy having more Shillary supporters than the Chair Force?

>look mom, i Corrected the Record!

President of Australia? Sorry, mate... he's actually running for office in the USA-USA-USA-USA-USA-USA.......

Faggots and women

Bump

no, it feels like pure unbridled idiocy

We are coming for your guns, and nothing you can do to stop it.

Molon labe

>Trump supporters (uneducated white guys) rise up with their guns and try to take over
>easily quashed by drones and police force
>less uneducated white guys voting for retards

Will work out well, actually.

It very much feels like 1860

Brilliant assessment brother
Thanks

Nobody will give a shit. People will only care what candidates say when some big happening occurs.

So was the lead up to 1860 and secession

Fucking women always ruin shit for the Navy.

The navy is like 70 percent black. No shit look it up

You do realize that we notice you homos repeating this shit, right?

I think it's feeling more 1933 in here. Public opinion is turning heavily against (((globalists)))

Very much so. I went and watched one of the anti-Trump protests a couple of months ago, and the cameraman for one of the local stations said:

>This is civil war levels of tension

He was correct.

>Fostering Civil War

It stared with BLM
Chinacos Burning the flag
and isis inspired retards.

Checked

>Wants to pick a fight with the largest armed body of people on the face of the fucking planet.

KEK

started

yay i love you kek

>quashed by drones and police forces

What makes you think the military or police would pull the trigger on their own people?

>The coasts and "flyover country" are two completely different nations.

FUCKING THIS

Please set us free from California and New York

>Just starting to tassel. Beautiful.

Yes, we are. I'm willing to take CA back though. I want those Pacific ports.

>and will soon choose between 'dem programs' and pensions.
pretty much, although there is no choice really. the pensioners will get fucked, because they will not riot and loot

I know this goes against the rightward zeitgeist, but a civil war, or mass violence would be the worst thing possible for all of us. Not just from fighting, but instability, grids going down, police not being there, food/fuel/medicine deliveries being severely limited.

It would get ugly very quickly, with no good outcome ultimately.

>It stared with BLM
>Chinacos Burning the flag
>and isis inspired retards.
no, it started with the commie kike subversion that brought these symptoms

it wouldn't be THE worst thing possible, but it would be bad, yes. how do you think it can be avoided at this point?

check'd

At this point, we have to suck it up and forge a path for ourselves. It'll be over quick enough, but as they say the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of traitors.

This is true, but it's still probably going to happen anyway. Too many people have been promised too much shit that they're not going to get, and the assholes in Washington DC think that they are our masters.

There is a reason that I'm breeding my own locally adapted cultivars of various food crops. I have a pretty good idea of what happens when industrial agriculture stops.

You can't run a military occupation with drones. That's already apparent in the middle east. The drones are just pushing more muslims to fight that would have otherwise not fought.

CIA already admitted that 90% of those killed by drones aren't the intended target.

Every dead civilian is a hundred more soldiers for the rebel forces

I expect this low quality type of post from Canada, not Australia. Step it up.

the sad part about you all reposting this pretending to be ctr or some hillary supporter is that most of these fucking backwoods rednecks will take the bait. I mean this is what trump supporters are reduced to now, pretending that the media twist his words and pretending to be "paid shills."

Shit, some of you spergs might not be able to recover after hillary wins obln election night, please take care of yourselves.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

That's the biggest thing I'm worried about. I need to start working on cultivation.

Can we not? I think you guys are romanticizing a civil war while ignoring what that means for the global and national economy

>It's the perfect recipe for Balkanization and war.

Yep, I agree with your assessment entirely. Furthermore, we know that a recession is due any year now and there is nothing the government can do this time because the Federal Reserve rate is nearly 0%. Regardless of who wins the presidency the economic collapse will hit us hard.

ok friendo

Honestly, only if the rancid fringes of the left/right are excised. They serve to whip up lunatics into a frenzy of stupid anger. Social media amplifies any differences we have, so I'd say if it were magically toned down overnight there would be relief.

It most certainly wouldn't be over quick. A lot of people would die from power outages, medical needs, food, water and electrical services being shut off.
Simple preparation like that is always a good idea.

>easily quashed by drones and police force

You mean the people the left has been demonizing for years? Yeah, I don't see them taking Hillary's side.

Wars last years.

Conflicts last months.

1080post

You should be prepping for this sort of thing. Economic collapse and civil war are coming whether we want it or not.

>only if the rancid fringes of the left/right are excised. They serve to whip up lunatics into a frenzy of stupid anger. Social media amplifies any differences we have, so I'd say if it were magically toned down overnight there would be relief
oh you poor sweet honey chile. you actually believe that the rightwing is stirring up trouble?

Whites are set to become a dwindling minority in the US(also Europe and oceana), this is deliberate. it's an act of war

BLM and mudslimes are given a pass on all their violence and hate, which encourages them

the kikes control america and have bought almost all of the politicians, they have brainwashed kids into thinking they have some inherent guilt, simply by being White

the only way to prevent this war from escalating is to remove kikes from power, return the INA to Whites only, and deport non-Whites who were not here before 1965. stop pandering to niggers and shitskins

Horrifyingly accurate user.
To arm everyone, stock up whilst you still can, prepare.

This won't go over well here, but I think the right responds to these left wing lunatics in a stupid, nasty fashion. I agree with well thought out criticisms, solutions and analysis. Not Sup Forums and yahoo comments level autistic rage.

What the fuck are you even talking about you kike?

We're going to need a lot of ovens for faggots like you in the civil war.

its felt like 1860 for a few years now. we need to finish the civil war. this time it wont be the same shit, this time its for keeps.

CIVIL FUCKING WAR
THE CONCLUSION
CUMMING THIS FALL
ON DRAGON BALL Z
*MUSIC PLAYS*
YOU HEARD HIS VOICE
FUCK YOU NIGGERS

A civil war in the states weighs quickly become a protracted global conflict. There's a lot here and everyone is going to try to get a piece of it. You'll have Russians arming and advising rednecks and NATO dropping guns and food into besieged cities. It'll be completely off the chain..

exactly which of my points are you responding to?

the left is engaged in White genocide, prove me wrong

THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD.
ITS IS TRUE
GET READY FAGGOTS.

Worst part is many of the Lib cucks afraid of violence will become refugees in Canada.
Our cuck stock will skyrocket

Who side with Russians here?

side with them in what?

Your terms are acceptable.

The total collapse of a civilization is never a good thing for everybody, but the stagnation of a civilization is never a good thing for everybody. The growth of a civilization is good for everybody in that nation, but not for those the growth comes at the expense of.

The point is, you can come out of it a winner or a loser. You can't stop it.

Why are liberals scared that people might use the 2nd Amendment for its intended purpose?
Are they on the side of tyrants and know it?

by jove, I think he's got it!

Then look what video starts to go viral after what he got you all thinking about with his 2nd Amendment comment:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg&feature=youtu.be

I have a theory that the penis-hungry faggotry in this sort of tone is specific to South Asians, it cones from stumbling across a reply-seeking waste of time on YouTube where the Pajeet interrupted himself several times to desperately entreated attention.

MAGA and Second Amendment are closely related

>Department of Lies
You mean the ministry of truth mate

IMO, the federal government would become a lot less relevant in a hurry. That wouldn't mean that it's over. There would be a lot of different groups wanting a lot of different things.

The nice thing is, a lot of our problem groups would not survive or stay. A lot of the illegals would go back when they saw how we do warzones, and the bottom tier blacks would probably starve to death.

>exterminate the troublemakers
>not radicalizing moderates

That doesn't work. The fringes are the real movers and shakers in society, as long as they meet a minimum threshold of population. Right now, the fringe has all the power. You have serious people with serious social clout dragging the moderates their way and everybody is watching it.

It's really hard to overestimate how much all sides of the upcoming conflict don't trust anybody to solve the problem peaceably to their satisfaction.

No rednecks on 4chins bb, they are all restricted to facebook comments sections on local news sites and right wing media, the cheesy cancerous kind. Here it's all 17-21 year old rebels.

Seattle bro, more useful

I will agree that the city and country are two different nations. Take NY, OH, CA... several states are sharply divided, blue chaning to red right at the city limits.

How is it fair for NYC to dictate all of New York State's politics? or for SanFran and LA to decie whats best for rural Cali?

You have these huge cities in effect, battling against the rest of the country over these decisions.

A hypotheticl civil war would be pretty hair considering it would tear states apart and borders would have to be completely redrawn. In C.W.pt1, states were stil sovereign enough to take sides. but come C.W.pt2, the farms, small towns and some suburbs are going to split from the large cities in a sort of reverse of Judge Dredd's Megacities. Only the wasteland is going to be INSIDE the walls.

>ruin your economy
>no
>fuck you
>I'm leaving
sounds about right

>tfw gonna start uni next Fall

Will I make it guys?;_;

>fighting a civil war in the name of Donald Jew Trump

>that rpg

How?

Capped btw

(((they))) have been planning a 2nd revolution / civil war since the beginning. its more of a cleansing this time than a revolution. it wont be glorious in the way the first one was. they need that to happen to push us towards the communist revolution and to further destabilize any hope of western white man recovering.

the launcher isn't restricted perse, the explosive warhead is the controlled and taxed part

I think this is it, good read

Man this shit is going to get bad. Everybody, from their point of view, has legitimate grievances, and everybody, from their point of view, has no way to back down and accept the indignity. This shit is an existential crisis for some. The niggers can't stand to live with whitey and the uncle tom niggers, and the decent black people can't stand the niggers. The lefty whites can not bear the existence of the gun appreciating meat eating truck driving right wing whites a thousand miles away and vice versa. People will be exterminated. You think Southern Reconstruction was bad, they didn't have advanced industry and mass media.

Its a meme you dip

>6 hours ago

read cwii, should be able to find it through jewgle

the left has no real power, they hate guns and think protests are the way to solve things. if it comes to actual war, they will quickly find out that they have no power

I wouldn't be so sure of that, Hoss. You'd peg me for a redneck if you saw me.

Fighting AGAINST the left.

How little you know.

When they send Spetznas to advise and arm the right wing revolutionaries

Why on gods green earth would anyone in the military vote for Clinton?

Thanks progressivism for pussifying the military

Then you will be slaughtered and mocked for all of history.
Stay dormant user our time will come.
You'll know when it has too.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>police and military will side with the libshits

Top kek friendo

>1860
Nope, not even close. To get an idea of how a modern American civil war would go I would suggest looking at 1930's Spain and their civil war.
>Trump buys us some time
Trump actually gives us less time, I fully believe that if he wins the election leftists will fabricate some excuse to start a conflict, likely during the few months before he takes office so Obama still has control over the military.

How little do YOU know. I get all my facts checked' from the Huffington Post.

Former navy here.
I never got why blacks who cant and never really lean to swim join the navy.

>fanatic and a racist pig
Okay I HATE Trump but come on if you would do your own research on the man and what he's done and is planning and who he's working with (hint hint Hillary Clinton) THEN you'll hate him for the right reasons.

Australia with the well-baited shitpost.