Kill the shills. Stop the memes

It's time to refocus, and reunify.

Crush the shills, support Trump, and stay focused.

We all know CTR is here to demoralize and distract us. They've done a decent job here, and have totally taken control of Reddit. Do not stand for it.

Shut their mouths, and push back against their lies and propaganda.

Let's be real here Sup Forums. Trump is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

ᴾᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᶜᵒʳʳᵉᶜᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᴿᵉᶜᵒʳᵈ™

They haven't done a decent job other than create a shit ton of useless threads. It hasn't distracted me or demoralized me. It shouldn't demoralize you either unless this is actually a shill thread.

Lmao nice try rumps not all of us are shills

And Hillary is the standard for morals and ethics. Good one.

everyone who doesn't agree with me is a paid shill. how did that work out for st bernard and his bernouts? LUL

We can't count on everyone having the strength or mental capacity to stay the course. We need to maintain unity and a common goal.

Will you ever wake up from your alternate reality? How will you react when trump losses in a landslide? Oh you will just scream fraud, it's all so convenient. People who don't agree with me are all paid shills, if I lose, it was all rigged. How very convenient for you.

I don't get demoralized by these faggots

and wasn't gonna respond to this thread

but I saw those sweet ass digits

and thought I should PRAISE KEK

Agreed. But I do think it's flattering that us basement dwellers garner the constant attention.

When debating starts, trump will overwhelm. The lulls are always full of spongy liberal pussies.

Quads followed by trips, he is really with you blessed one! You bring words of truth. Hail victory!

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!!!

Also. why are some canadian and outside of the US cucks trying to control OUR elections? this is the united states mother fuckers. Only we get to say who our President is. Pay attention to your own countries politics. Fucking bunch of cucks.

Kek has spoken

I think I saw this exact post in another thread just five minutes ago

Fives, Is that you?

Why would you vote for an incoherent 70-year-old douchebag from Queens who's torpedoing his own campaign because he can't control what comes out of his mouth? He's incontinent.

do you guys realize trump acts just like us niggers? the blacks love trump, dont believe the media.

I'm not losing faith.
Going to a Pence rally Thursday, gonna be fun.

Just report the CTR spam threads. Mods will start deleting them.

KEK WILLS IT
TRUMP IS GOD

>We all know CTR is here to demoralize and distract us
I thought Trump imploding in the last week already did that, but good to know that good old trolling still works.

>I stand for freedom of speech without censorship, but only when it suits me

Spamming the board with copypasted threads bumps real threads off the board. Spam threads are hindering freedom of speech. They are like junk email.

The same can be said about reddit, facebook and all the other tards coming here thanks to the Trumptrain spamming the board with their shit-tier meme threads.
I didn`t see you complaining about them.

CTR shill detected

No but most of you are

Any way we can get traffic data from anything related to this board?

I'd like to pin point them.

You didn't see me before last week because that's when you were assigned to post here.

New people aren't the problem. Spamming copypasted threads is.

remember
this button is your friend
replying with derision is tempting, but these children don't, or refuse to, see logic
it is better to not reply than sage but give a (You)

Sup Forums does not need to be a hugbox and never has been, but if you have the mental capacity, please, please, do not reply to shill threads

Wasted get tbqh (to be quite honest)

I almost would vote for him except for his running mate wants to stop women from being able to abort a clump of cells which is retarded

I'm a democrat that voted for Sanders. Not paid.

This, they can't do a good job because they have no real arguments. They can't even meme. It's pretty sad how incompetent they are.

That has been a problem since the Sup Forumsocaust, and if you are honest since before then.
Stop pretending that this is a new development, you just dislike the current pasta more.

I don't know if it's CTR, I doubt it, but this board is straight fucking trash lately. Maybe it's that I'm getting older but you used to be able to find conversation here, even if it was tongue-in-cheek or deliberately edgy. It's barely even coherent now.

all we can do is sage while reporting and trolling

I recommend dumping Red Pill pics of Hillary Obama and Jews
While typing SHILL in caps

I don't believe in centralised power. I believe in the government serving the people.

This can only be achieved by killing all the jews.

you did. People have been copying and pasting it in every thread.

That's right, baby boys, blame everyone and everything other than your self-destructive idiot candidate.

>Unironically creating a sage space for the DRUMPF

Fuck you hypocrite

CANT
STUMP
THE
TRUMP

It went down from .9

>They've done a decent job here

This is how you know OP is full of shit.

Also

>Leaf

What do you expect?

Hahahahaha!!!
"The Long Room" 2016 = "unskewed polls" 2012.

you delusional fucking retard.

>let me use this one poll that says otherwise

>Stop the memes

Back off! Or the meme will get hurt.

No, I'll maintain that anyone who would consider voting for hillary is a complete moron, and if she wins, I'll be shocked at how many morons there really are.

Praise him, indeed.

You know what this means...

Onward, to victory!

We can't do anything productive unless we establish a closed forum with a screening process.
>IQ
>Myers-Briggs personality type
>AncestryDNA test
>Baptism certificate (fedorafags need not apply; your lack of morals led us to where we are now)
The only issue is making sure that the person administering the screening isn't botnet.

>Stay focused

What's great is that ctr and the shills actually increase my support for Trump.

But is it true that /lgbt/ crafts many of the interracial threads?

>They've done a decent job here

thanks for validating my hard work

stay mad trumpfags

better start getting used to, "president hillary clinton"

>stop the memes
That's literally all that's keeping this shitty board going.

Here comes another cummed stained dress in the oval office.