Wisconsin Results

Worst day for Sup Forums ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

wisn.com/politics/ap-calls-paul-ryan-winner/41127504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah because if Ryan loses and it gets blamed on trump that would be totally great for everyone

>1180 vs 124
>1.2% reporting

ITS FUCKING

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

but Sup Forums will probably be wrong again anyway

If Ryan wins then Trump loses.

Ryan is extremely popular there, I wasn't expecting him to lose. What the fuck are you on about?

I thought pol was pulling for Nehlan.

Ryan polled way ahead of him. Nobody, literally nobody, expected him to lose. That really wasn't even the point. The point is that he has to follow the new party line.

Nobody is actually paying attention to this or understands if it matters (it doesn't (does it?))

Lol no its 90% Ryan.

Man, you guys cant catch a break.

I for one welcome the new north armerica free trade confederacy

Trumpfags on suicide watch

>Trump endorsed Ryan
>Trumpfags on suicide watch ahfahahahh!!!111

SAGE.

It'll be interesting because House Republicans are a force of chaos, and an ambitious rep can easily utilize this opportunity for his own gain. Ryan's attracted alot of attention and in a very bad way for his political capital.

I dont recall anyone predicting a Nehlen win

A Ryan victory by a margin of 60% or less will be considered a Ryan loss, and will send a message both to the cuck himself, and to he cuck-wing of the GOP

I wanted to believe

Make sure to remember that argument for Nov. 9th

Apparently Paul Ryan has won. Although they haven't posted the margin yet.

Fuck man I didn't realize I am Sup Forums. Maybe I am the hacker known as Sup Forums too you fucking retard.

Roasted

I hate Paul Ryan but he was the wrong target for this insurgency campaign. His district is a Cuckservative haven.

>Maybe I am the hacker known as Sup Forums too you fucking retard.

No...I am

It was a beatdown.

wisn.com/politics/ap-calls-paul-ryan-winner/41127504

Ryan outraised Nehlen 17-to-1. Even Bernie Sanders, the "27 dollar donation" man, was fundraising comparable to Clinton (which is why Sanders was so competitive.)

We'll see how this plays out on the larger stage, however, because Republicans in other districts want his ass out, so IDK how much Political Capital he'll have pitching to Republicans from Not-Wisconsin.

Wut? No fucking way... Why are they so fucking cucked

I am from Wisconsin, ask me anything.

I am also from Wisconsin, ask me anything.

OFFICIAL WISCONSINITE QUIZ!

How many types of cheese can you name from memory?

Here's mine:

Cheddar
Provelone
Pepperjack
Muenster
Montery Jack
Mozzerella
Swiss
Feta

Roquefort
Camembert
Cotija
Chèvre
Feta
Mozzarella
Emmental
Cheddar
Gouda
Taleggio
Parmigiano-Reggiano
Manchego
Monterey Jack

Nice list, fellow Wisconsinite, Whatcha drinking tonight?

Wisconsin is doing pretty well financially, so they don't have that 'nationalist' impulse that's driving the Republicans. Also. Consider the fact that Trump DID lose Wisconsin.

So did Hillary.
Wisconsin is based.

can someone explain to me why we care? Is the other guy not a cuckservative or something?

>4 of 431 precincts reporting in
>4 of 431 reporting in
>.9% reporting in

American you french faggot

>mfw when fresh squeeky cheese curds

Who the fuck wanted Nehlen? Even Trump came around to endorse Ryan

Ryan might have not endorsed Trump straight on but can you blame the guy? Trump completely hijacked his party right from under him. Whether that is for better or for worse we still have to see.

American cheese? those shitty kraft singles arent cheese. Cheddar is the basic cheese here in wisconsin. I'm sorry you live in a shithole state that doesnt have 100+ different types of cheese on demand at any local grocery. enjoy your kraft singles, you ignorant cheeseless fuckhead.

that fucking trump endorsement

Everyone knew this would be a blow out.

I called Ryan by 30+ % almost a month ago. You are talking about one of the districts in the US where a dead candidate could win, after being dead

Were you aware there's a dialect of German known as Wisconsindeutsch? It's derived from Pomeranian German, and, for instance, Baum (tree) is pronounced (and spelled) Boom.

I predicted a Nehlen win. Screencap this post.