Arrow
Flash
iZombie
Legends of Tommorow
MasT
Superhero

>Archie
Riverdale

Hell if the rumors are true Hellblazer replacing VD, CW could very feasibly have an all comics line up.
But they rotate seasonally all we know is all the four main dcu ones will air together. That gives room for Jane the Virgin, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, and Whose Line is it . Whose line and mad get a night together and I think Jane and crazy get one. That leaves Flash/ZOmbie 100/lot and supergirl/arrow

You know what pause, let me check the line ups

and 100% of them are god awful

Hey, iZombie is not God awful.

Did DC TV already have it's Comic Con panel? Did they show a decent costume for Flash?

Flash is the only decent one though and season 2 sucked

M:Supergirl/Jane the Virgin
T:Flash/No Tommow
W:Arrow/Frequency
Th:Legends of Tommorow/Supernatural
F:Vampire Diaries/Crazy Ex Gf

Riverdale, 100,iZombie and Reign will rotate in for middeason

Holy fucking shit OP is right. A network tv show will have a majority of its air time be comics shows.

By my math CW has 17 original shows

Arrow,Flash,Supergirl,iZombie,Legends of Tommorow,MadTV, and Riverdale are all Sup Forums

That's 7

Jane the Virgin,No Tommorow,Frequency,Supernatural,Crazy Ex, Vampire diaries Whose Line, 100,The Originals and Reign are non Sup Forums

That's 10

So overall is about 41% Sup Forums while it's fall lineup is 40% Sup Forums

Although depending on how the season's rotate (the on and off season's are not the same number) majority co lineups are totaly possible

>No Cap Cold

Fuck.

He's going to be on Legends as one of the Legion of Doom.

The 100 has the new Birds of Prey writers on staff, might as well count it as Sup Forums at this point

>Literally Superman
And they said it was unintentional.

Hypercrisis

Too bad Arrow is irredeemably shit and Flash and Legends are circling the drain after it.

>Hell if the rumors are true Hellblazer replacing VD, CW could very feasibly have an all comics line up.

Maybe I'm old and out of the loop. I've never really been the first to get in on popular things.I wouldn't argue claims with claims that I'm not in tune with today's youth or even my peers. But in my day "VD" was short for Venereal Disease, And I'm just guessing that is not what you meant.

Vampire Diaries.

Bravo

Which is close enough Venereal Disease

Does seinfeld count?