Pls send help

Sopa de muchacha, ¡una delicia!

Woman is killed, then chopped and then cooked

Other urls found in this thread:

milenio.com/policia/taxco-guerrero-feminicidio-mujer-cuerpo-cocinado-botanero-esposo-noticias_0_1108089544.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quality Mexican food! You should try selling it to the Brits, they loved school girl kebab, they might like this.

eyyy ese.... mexibros are bros bro pinche vato cabron norteños are white af, hell even whiter than us anglos ESE

When you guys started eating bugs I knew you were fucked. RIP in pieces mejinarcos.

:/

lol

I don't think their stomach will like spicy food.

>Mexicans eating Brazilians now

WTF I THOUGHT U GUYS WERE BROTHERS

Unlike brazilians we are not saveges that eat monkeys, we eat our own kind.

Are Mexicans spicy? How do you season them?

milenio.com/policia/taxco-guerrero-feminicidio-mujer-cuerpo-cocinado-botanero-esposo-noticias_0_1108089544.html

I haven't found an english version but i can translate it:

''Guerrero state prosecutor investigates the assasination of a woman whose body was dismembered and many of the parts were found cooked inside a 'store' in the city of Taxco...

The name of the victim is Magdalena Aguilar, who was 25 years old, the 'store' belongs to his ex-housband: Cesar Gomez...

I don't know, maybe it tastes like pork

kek

*i meant her, my bad.

mexico pls stop

What the h*ck

they burnt it

Denmark...

They're British, believe me they eat far worse.

I really hope this is just a joke

>pinche hambrientino tu pais es una mi-

No, it's Mexico.

can any other criminal group top mexican gangster scare tactics?

And you had to run and post you baiting piece of shit?

So the previous statement was correct

y tho

>housband
How does it feel knowing that if you come to this country and even a shade a brown with a spanish accent, people associate this kinda stuff to you?
Hate mexico or hate americans?

What do you want me to tell you but the obvious truth? It feels pretty bad. And regarding your second question, hate both: one for being savages, the other for being ignorant.