lesswrong.com/lw/nvf/the_call_of_the_void/
youtube.com/watch?v=yJAJvyA1nCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

umm no sweetie it isnt

That is the truth tho.

not in any sense
t. kosovar

I don't really care what you're believe in.

Haven't been here in a few weeks and I come back to find out that ameribros no longer hold the fort down at night, disappointing

am here, making sure no Gommies sneak in while /v4/ lads sleep tight

sorry. went to the cinema and it died.

bump?

hello frens

Where are you dummies?!

stu-dying

last day in this fucking hell-hole
I either fail exam and leave uni or succeed and finish it.

good luck hungarianon
i hope you succeed
whatcha studying

I woke up you dummy

> azt a nemzetet támogatja ami délvidéket és más területet ellopott tőlünk
utolsó gerinctelen cuck

quality assurance of analytical measurements

lol

>tfw no comfort magyars

I went to the doctor for a check up and that old jewish fuck was rude as hell

ruined my day desu

>fall asleep a bit after 01:00
>wake up by myself
>panicking, why the fuck didn't my alarm ring
>have alarm both on laptop and phone, cant understand what's happening and why both are silent
>look at the time, it's 46 minutes and it takes 10 min to go to work so I have 14
>quickly dress up, put on jacket, boots and run outside
>notice there aren't any cars (living right next to 2 gymnasiums, usually loaded with people in the morning)
>check the time again
>it was fucking 03:46
>decide to walk around and get some fresh air
>take few pictures
>still can't comprehend why I was panicking
>I was looking at the time and it clearly said 03:46 but somehow my brain ignored it, surreal feeling
>go back and fall on bed again at 04:00
>alarm rings this time and I panic again
>thankfully notice that it's 06:40 and not 7:40 so fall asleep for another hour
>feeling weird at work whole fucking day, havent had this sort of loonie event in a long time
>last time happened maybe more than a year ago back at parents flat but I only went as far as dressing up
rate morning

fuck you all. i dont need your gay thing with water.

weird cool/10, surprised that you didn't check the time before you managed to run out

that's the weird thing, I did check it and I clearly saw 3:46 but my brain was like "oh fuck, it's 3:46, I am gonna be late!" when such thought is clearly ridiculous. Like, I was aware of it and not aware of it at the same time lol. The thought process after that was like... "fuck it's 3:46 run run... it's 3:46 I'm gonna be late... it's 3:46.... it's 3:46... what the fuck it's 3:46 what the fuck am I doing shit"

how many czechs are mad like you?

had one of these kind of dreams some years ago

It's early chronic stress senpai. Just rest some more and sleep some more.

I'm not mad, just bored.

any explanation why it happens or why it's stress?

people left because of gay captcha

Kosovo is serbian territory, but Serbia should be the bigger man and leave it alone.
Plus, wasting money on bullets for killing Albanians isn't worth it

Czech-American user here.
I've been busy with school so can't do much.
Plus I've been growing more depressed lately
Going to v4, and int was a highlight of my day. Now it's a chore.

the slow and painful death of v4 begins

this. fuck you you fucking morons. come, come little hohol brotha

What does /v4/'s "v" signify?

virgins

HAHAHA vierge

wow 4 months
I'm going to Bratislava tomorrow, someone tell me where can I eat tasty and cheap food bc I'm only bringing 50€ with me for 3 days (preferably near dvorana Ružinov)

when will we be able to use artificial neural networks to generate anime?

Does anyone have any experience with working abroad via agency or something? I just don't know what to do with my life anymore, this is so useless

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád

Still undecided but probably going to vote for Zeman

Did you quit your job in those papers or whatever?

please no

Nope, still the same although I'm getting depressed lately. I want to study something even if it's useless to have some brain activity at least and have some achievement, meet people etc. And I need a good paying job for it, even if it's some western toilet cleaning tier shit. However, quitting my job now and not looking for anything else would force me to sleep on floor at my parents and I can't even imagine daily life like that.

I know people get employed through agencies even if it's temporary, that I could possibly do provided that I'd get hired somewhere within a month or something. But with my current situation, I don't have a slightest clue how I would find any job somewhere abroad while already working? idk how people do that except for those with uncles/aunts/sisters/brothers/cousins

>voting in presidential elections

well I don't have experience with it but why not? Let's say you find something in CZ. I think finding the job wouldn't be hard but finding a place to live and settle im the enviroment would be somewhat difficult. In that situation could you consider asking gf if you can stay for few weeks until you find your own place and other stuff? I guess you probably know to communicate in czech right now.
Also, couldn't you search for something while you're still working your job? And when you find something that you're qualified for, quit job, move and start working
I may be fantasizing a bit here but wouldn't it work that way?

greenpages.spectator.sme.sk/en/c/170/recruitment-agencies.html

if you dont mind working shifts I think they provide hostel in some cases, but working in czechia would be better

>wouldn't it work that way?
I don't know that's why I wonder, maybe in theory... the problem is that I really don't know any Czech and I just fall asleep after work due to being mentally tired for some reason. Maybe I'm just tired of same useless routine. In August I will have worked for 3 years and from all these years I have not saved a single penny. Basically just lived paycheck to paycheck for basic food etc. So after quitting it would be same as before I even started except I would have """"experience"""" in typing and whatnot, so basically nothing. Like, 3 years were just skipped or shit like that.

I've talked about this with gf like a couple of times but it always ends up in 'lets not talk about this anymore, it just makes us sad' etc. and it keeps dragging on forever because she doesn't know or couldn't help me find anything there. People do find jobs while they are still working but that's like calling in sick and secretly going to other interviews in the same area. It would work only if I was looking for another job in my town which is quite pointless. How to get hired for a job abroad while still working in your own town? It doesn't even sound like it's possible. I'm pretty sure her parents wouldn't let me stay at theirs because that's just their mentality and I'm a foreigner.

What kind of pay do such jobs give?

What are your qualifications?
You can get hired in IT really easily if you're good.

>What are your qualifications?
h-heh, none
I got into wageslaving at the same month as I finished high school. Regretting that decision every single day now. I don't really have the luxury of time or willpower to teach myself anything after work, whether it's language or skill. But I feel like I have to do something or I will end up being a high school diploma wageslave who is 30 years old.

if trips ill spend my monthly income on steam games

>How to get hired for a job abroad while still working in your own town?
Send them a bloody resume, most companies have an email for a reason. If you're that unqualified as you say tho,agency might be a better choice.

I feel like ordering food, what should I get?

if numerals i get gf

is your czech at a conversational level yet?
pizza with anchovies

pizza with ananas

nope

>pizza
>ananas
Crime against humanity

congratulations, now choose gf

palatelet

Daily reminder that jewstianity is a fucking joke that only dumbasses follow

They're not completely wrong

I don't want pizza. gonna order chinese, screw you guys

cute jap gf with big tits

good choice

Pizza >Chinese "food"

>muricans started genital mutilation because of this
>not bad

why do people idolise jap women so much? Have they even met a single one?

I think apostles condemned circumcision actually
in any case, it's not necessary at all

yes but thats not the point
fun fact
>burgers also wanted to put acid into girls vaginas to curb masturbation
imagine if that caught on too

so what is the point
that protestants are retarded?

Puritans != Catholics/Orthodox
America was founded by religious nutjobs even England didn't want.

still catholics and orthodox agree with them too on that one and there were and are tens of millions of catholics too

no all those who follow abrahamic religions are just take a look at all of their outdated mental gymnastics

500-700 euro

how's the war doin'?

or VW gives 1050 Euro for shift worker, its not a lot in Bratislava but
+ they give first time bonus 500 Euro
+ some kind of hostel
+ lunches at cheap price
profesia.sk/praca/volkswagen-slovakia/O3281606

and they say they will teach you everything.

They got some Foreigners but its Hungarians, Czechs and Germans there so god knows if its for anyone else.

Českočečénskoslovínskoslovensko, when?

>Radola Gajda will never rise up from his grave as an ethnarch and free the Czech Republic from g*rman """EU""" yoke while restoring Czechoslovakia

fascist.

>on train platform talking with a friend
>train is coming
>get the urge to push him in front of the train

pretty scary feeling desu

I always feel the urge to jump under some car when crossing the street, almost got hit by tram last week.
I'll die soon like this.

You guys are weird. I always take a setp back just so no one could push me into it even by an extremely unlikeley accident.
The last surge in isekai popularity (thank god it's already over) made me really concious of these things.

Talk to a professional about this before you find your names in the headlines

Don't pretend like you don't imagine it sometimes

friend? never
annoying random people? yeah

lesswrong.com/lw/nvf/the_call_of_the_void/

rate our eurovision entry
youtube.com/watch?v=yJAJvyA1nCY

>it's not like I want to jump!
Yeah, no.

Kaj is used throughout southern Poland

10/10

bought Subnautica desu

Yes but I keep it to myself like a normal person.

>normal person
>coming here
Stop pretending

>tfw my prehistoric toaster can't run it

unless they did some optimalization updates, i tried it like 4 months back

>tfw can't find job

you care so much about your everyday life that you dream about your every day life