I'm a globalist

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dL6Du50HMcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you hate yourself?

I don't.

Why do we need borders and laws n' shit?!?!

Who should pay for roads?

But you do m8.

Here, I'll lend you one.

It will be quick, I promise.

why do you claim that you are a globalist when you are just a basement kid that tries to troll us?

How well has Canada adopted the Globalist Agenda?

Why do you think a global police and global infrastructure won't become immediately compromised and terribly corrupt?

In short—why are you retarded.

Is there really going to be a massive extinction event on 14AUG2016 that was engineered by the globalists?

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=dL6Du50HMcU

The only place that borders and laws n' shit will use is Israel. Anywhere else must open their border.

Not extinction, but depopulation event. Sorry.

The whites.

Prove it?

I don't.

Accept more refugees and massacre your natives.

Because you all terrorists.
>Why are you retarded?
Seriously?

I'm not telling you.

>I don't.
why the fuck you lying?
or did i confuse "paid CTR shill" with "troll"?

>don't see mr. noseberg on the op pic

Show timestamped proof of masonic membership, otherwise you're just a little faggot still stuck at your mom's teat.

What will you do when there are no longer markets to exploit and your system begins to fall in on itself?

The CTR workers did pretty well. Do you met one of them?

[Image Related]

I'll survive and you don't.

So translate:
You're advocating for a self-destructive system because "fuck everyone who's not me"

Classic libshit logic right there.

What makes you think that transnational bureaucracies can effectively address the problems of local and often conflicting geographies and cultures, and also not in the process become bloated and corrupt as centralized power tends to do?

What are your thoughts on self governance and sovereignty? Do you just not care about them?

Hahahahahaha, you make me laugh. But seriously, that's the only thing we should have. Think about it...

They just doing their jobs. That's why they work for.

I've thought about it
It's still dumb
It's not going to stop being dumb
...and neither will you.

Good-bye.

>I'm a globalist
>I'm a luciferian and a communist
Fixed

Bye.

Do you have some fun with Central Americans?

What will you say when Jehovah smites all you evil doers away? Mean while I learn to enjoy the little things. When you can't even enjoy life because of the things you complain about. You were given life in a miraculous event and truly believe you have the right to make a correct judgement. I have pity for you. I know you're probably not the real deal. But I'm bite it

Why do you poison my tap water ?

Go ahead.

Why didn't Hitler exterminate every last Jew and put them where they belong?

Because you're a peasant, and peasants won't taste real water.

Because Adolf is a nice person. He also met and worked with George Soros, my childhood role model.

Are you Jewish, by any chance?

I didn't take any heritage DNA test, so I don't know. You guess.

Kill yourself you hooked nose satanic Jew.