What kinda villain you want, senpai?

What kinda villain you want, senpai?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJuxBswsRgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting a villain to cause mayhem with his head exposed
I don't give a shit, i just want a MCU villain that is good for once.

>turbines and wing silhouette make a vulture face
It's like pottery, it rhymes

Shocker would be nice.

A villain who is a mutated monster, but only does evil as a part-time job, and has a mundane day job. Nobody suspects that he's a villain, except for the superheroes, who can't say anything about it or else they'll be outed

Shocker, Scorpion, Vulture, Mysterio, Kraven, a proper Rhino, another Doc Ock.

Sick of Goblin's, there's been 3 of them in movies.

>Marvel fags will defend this

Why would they?
Only Ledger Joker was ever close to being a decent superhero movie villain.

They'd just end up going full Deadpool on a Spidey-Shockey movie.

What about Faora,Zod and Loki(in Thor 1)?

WHEN IS MYSTERIO
(not Rey)

Mysterio robbing a bank

Ah yes, we can't forget about random henchman #3128749812, very angry dude with weird looking head, and sarcastic slightly psychopath man.

Very memorable.

Shocker, Vulture and the Tinkerer were leaked

>senpai

look mom i can negatively generalize any character - the post

>still no trailer

When do this things usually get released? I know they showed one at comic con but still no public upload or leak

And what positives are there about these characters?
What makes them good villains?

Faora is just a henchman, she doesn't have a personality, not memorable lines, and she doesn't go in a memorable way.

Zod is the same, but he's really angry for some reason, that's all there is to it.

Don't know what to say about Loki, really.
I don't even understand why he's popular or anything, or why he is considered above other villains.

There's no trailer because filming began not even 2 weeks ago.

Shocker, Paste Pot Pete, and Rhino being badass for a few scenes, then attempting to commit a wide variety of crimes in New York and getting humiliated over and over by Spidey, establishing Spider-Man as vastly outclassing even most super-criminals.

Tease Otto Octavius at an Oscorp event, then bring in Kraven out of left field for the second and third act to kick the everliving shit out of Peter and teach him some humility. Movie climaxes as Peter, bloodied, beaten, and blinded, must learn to truly think like a spider, relying on his spider sense to trap the ultimate hunter.

Post credits is a full scene of Spidey back in his prime, leaping in to save astronauts from a fire after an emergency shuttle landing following its collision with unknown debris in orbit.

I keep hearing they showed clips at Comic Con

They did, and then said they couldn't show any footage online without giving reasons away.

Mentioned in another thread but someone speculated that instead of Toomes's wings retracting like Sam's, they detach as a giant drone like redwing

So that stuff about his talons recharging the wings was probably true

>Yfw Toomes first design pitch to OSCORP was bat themed

I guess this confirms it even more, I won't be watching this shit

Confirms what? That you're a faggot who will go back on his word once a trailer drops?

>Flash Thompson is an Indian kid
>Zendaya is playing Liz Allen
>Entire trailer is like some kind of teen school flick
>That vulture
JUST

Looks more like a Bat than a Vulture

Subtle Corporate Wars?

Come on man, it's not like they'll need my money.
and no, I won't, I was sure as fuck since there was speculation about Adrian being the main villain

If they ever do Goblin's again. I just want one.. Hobgoblin. He is the superior goblin.

Whats wrong with Vulture?

>Flash Thompson is an indian kid

Is that real?

i would kill to have mysterio be in a movie, hes the fucking best character although i cant picture marvel making a good movie version of his costume

???

I hate that, like with Lizard in ASM and Electro in ASM2, it's obvious they're only using this villain because they've been going down a checklist since Spider-Man 2 and are forcing the writers to use the next one on the list.

And I bet that, like with Lizard in ASM and Electro in ASM2, Vulture is gonna feel like an uninteresting subplot that gets in the way of the story the writers ACTUALLY want to tell.

>Entire trailer is like some kind of teen school flick
But that's the best part, user

I dont don't want Goblin for at least the first two movies. But if/when they do put him in there, I want the real, mutated, hulk of a Green Goblin from the Ultimate comics. It'd be something new for once

Marvel is a special kind of fuck up.

He's not shocker or mysterio. Lame reasons I know, but it can't be helped

>Paste Pot Pete
Jesus fucking christ.

eh maybe with a few tweaks, remove shoulder guards, somehow add the little eye things that mysterio always has on his chest, and bring back the gauntlets

This is just straight-up wrong

Those eye-propellers creating the vulture motif on the wings are fucking genius.

>Mfw Spidey calls him "Birdman"

Yeah... It's rough...
I actually though Flash from the Amazing movies was the best one we've had so far

Vulture as Pete's real first villain while he's still in high school is absolutely fine.

And we can easily get token Mysterio and Shocker cameos.

Bruce Cambell Mysterio
Doc Ock who's always evil (I like 2s Ock, but could do without the corruption of the mind trait)
Goblin down the line with the animatronic mask

How about a legitimately good Venom?
One who's actually scary and doesn't peel back his face to talk every 2 minutes.

>kill anyone that approaches, even if it's me

Spider Man 2 will forever be my favourite Spidey movie but I agree 100% on the fully evil Doc Ock.
He's supposed to be Spider Man's greatest foe. You can't just make him turn good and pull some sepuku shit in the last 20 minutes.

>Ledger Joker
>decent
A one-note evil genius with no conscience, how new and original

Not sure where you got that info from

keatons vulture?
oh shit thats fucking great, i thought he didnt want the part

>Keaton's Vulture
My dick can not be more erect

I just want this in live action
youtube.com/watch?v=yJuxBswsRgc

For a male villain, one that defies all classic villain traits and actually gets out and wins against the hero (like how One-Punch Man does it), whether it's MacGuffin-goal-intented or just trying to prove a point.

For a female villain: one's that irresistibly attractive and sexy, but doesn't use her charm against anyone. She wants something for the hero/heroine, and will never stop chasing until she gets it.

Have you read Kraven's Last Hunt?

Also, OP wasn't actually asking anyone what their favorite villain would be, he was doing the meme; 'What kinda ____ you want senpai? Just fuck my shit up', suggesting the movie Vulture is shit,

Venom.

>tfw we're probably actually going to get a proper adaptation of the black suit/Venom storyline

It's 2016, user. The black suit will be a rainbow suit and make Spider-man attack homophobes.

Spider-Man made the Falcon look like a joke; why would the Vulture be a challenge?

Benom pls :-D

ha ha what

>Venom is just a one-off grunt villain that is nothing more than brainless and huge, like Doomsday in BvS
calling it right now

Yeah but that means they're gettin' closer to Mysterio if that's the case.

I mean, that's gross and all, but I kinda want to touch it.

Zod was a great villain tbqh senpai

Pretty sure way back when the guy was first casted, he was said to be an original character posing as more of a brainy rival to Pete. One source called him a 'Flash like adversary' and everyone kind of ran with it?

I don't know though. IMDB still has his character unlisted, and I can't find any direct Marvel sources given a name.

ONE THAT ISN'T RACE-SWAPPED PLEASE

This is fucking dope

Thank god it's not reverse-spider-man

>Marvelfags will defend something good
It's over DCfriend :^)

I get personally insulted every time I see these type of posts because I'm convinced you have to be someone who got into Marvel later in life, likely because of these movies themselves

As a Marvel fan for more years in my life than I haven't been, there is plenty the MCU does that should not be defended. I have no idea what that weirdo in particular was talking about, probably just a harmless memer, but your post triggers me nonetheless.

>Flash Resheed

>Mysterio never

I fucking hate that guy

spidercide was a mistake

Honestly not even surprised that this point

sp used to marvel giving me mediocrity that this is nomral

WHY GOD WHY?

I don't ask for much in life.

i don't give a shit about villains to be honest

I can hear the shitty "woop woop" sound the turbine makes already.

You say this because you know MCU will not give you good villains

The definition of a drone

Huh. Did we know about the Vulture before that one rather extensive "leak?" I haven't really been keeping up.

On that note, how close have our "leaks" been to the actual movies recently?

>venom setup
get that shit out of here

Because the vulture isn't a good guy?