2nd Amendment and Donald Trump

>"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is. I don't know."

Would it not be more rational to assume that Mr. Trump was referring to a constitutional defense based on the 2nd Amendment instead of openly calling for Hillary's assassination?

Comes off as pretty hysterical to assume the latter. Also could just be projection since the left has repeatedly shown they are willing use violence to get their way.

I have to admit it is amusing watching idiots freak out about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/25/hillary-clintons-rfk-gaff_n_103452.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the best election ever. America number 1 again.

>A FUCKING LEAF makes a good thread

what a time to be alive

yes, but it is more useful politically to claim that Trump is encouraging people to assassinate Hillary

The only good leaf

Good on you, maplebro.

Yeah there's really nothing there that actually constitutes a call to arms. The "second amendment people" like the NRA are incredibly politically active and invested, their lobby can do some work if they feel a need for it.

Yet BLM marches through the streets calling for dead cops and actually get it and the Dems just love em.

>SF shitposting boot camp wash out detected

yes the senate has to confirm nominees

stop spamming

it's 128-bit chess
huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/25/hillary-clintons-rfk-gaff_n_103452.html

Given the context it's pretty obvious he was talking about pro-gun lobbies and legislators blocking anti-gun SCOTUS nominees, not armed insurrection or assassination.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

Agreed. BEST ELECTION EVER

>High praise from a burger.
Thanks neighbor.

>More high praise from a burger
Just doing what I can to spread rationality. Think nothing of it friend.

0.38 Shekels will be deposited in your account on receipt of an invoice.
-Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Yup. Trump is nuanced and insightful. Everyone else is Orwellian newspeak. R-right?

I used to be a Trump supporter... until today...
The fact that a candidate would support the second amendment, which allows people to use guns and kill people is just too much for me.

Guys this is bad. I just can't do this anymore, the constitution has no place in modern society

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS WEEKS AGO

Trump is deliberately sabotaging himself, he's working for Hillary you fucking morons.

You got played by the jews AGAIN

That's really how I look at it after the initial media shock.

Why is Correct the Record staffed by only white people?

Better open your checkbook Pedro, cuz the wall just got 10 feet higher.

>Hi, I'm new here
XD

I....I'm just not sure about this trump thing anymore. I mean sure...I own guns and I support the second amendment but this...This is a direct call to wipe out the Supreme Court through gun violence. I think it's time we, as a board, band together to elect the thinking man's candidate..Hillary Rodham Clinton

This exactly. The dishonesty in the media has never been as transparent as in this election cycle, particularly after the convention. The masses believing this propaganda are under some sort of hypnosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

guess who is also not suitable

If you're not a bot prove it to me by answering the following question: If I'm sitting in my home and see a bird in the window where is the bird?

It's okay guise. It's Pan-dimensional Boggle™. Trump just made the 2A comment to distract from Nehlen and his Trumpublican platform getting BTFO by a true patriot: Paul Ryan.

>The fact that a candidate would support the second amendment, which allows people to use guns and kill people is just too much for me.

enjoy your holocaust, you know the same people who financed Hitler are backing Hillary, and they want to pass the same laws and have been doing so for over a decade already

Leaf, can you please tell me why so many of your countrymen are cucks?

Good to see a leaf who isn't.

Btw I am of course referring to the constant Canadian shilling for Hillary, maybe it's only one guy doing it all, I don't know

Eg:

Lawrence O' Donnell is destroying you Trumpfags right now. Turn on MSNBC

This is how I see it. The way media is pushing it it sounds like Trump literally said "We need to kill her."

>Paul Ryan
>From his wiki page: "Ryan has a bachelor's degree in economics and political science from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio,[27] where he became interested in the writings of Friedrich Hayek, Ludwig von Mises, and Milton Friedman."

I have to admit I'm impressed. Also says he had a career in the market too so yeah. Not bad. I still don't know all that much about him though so it's hard to say.

But how exactly does that help us now?

Ask yourself this. What's more likely?

That Trump was referring to some superpower 2nd amendment people have to stop SCOTUS selections that normal Trump voters don't have, which is odd because I thought they were all 2nd amendment people.

Or that Trump made a "slip" once again because he's a moron

The problem is that there are two meanings to "Second Amendment people". The first, and most common, meaning is "supporters of the Second Amendment". The second dog-whistle meaning to the far right and the gun loons is "somebody should step up and kill her".

>Trump was referring to a constitutional defense based on the 2nd Amendment instead of openly calling for Hillary's assassination?

Maybe he could be referring to both at the same time

after all, he is the [check'em]D chessmaster

If they try to abolish the second amendment they'll learn why it's there in the first place.

Lot of boating accidents over on /k/ followed by all hell breaking loose.

Holy fuck spread this shit

Based on those standards it would be impossible not to "slip" for anyone since interpretation is not up to the speaker.

To go from what was said to a call for assassination is excessive to say the least.

I will quote one more time here: "If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is. I don't know."

Do you really think any judge in the entire United State would take more the a ten second look at this before laughing you out of the room?

I don't see how you come to that conclusion.

He mentions the 2nd Amendment after he says "If she gets to pick her judges", so he is implying opposition after picking her judges not prior.

I don't think he meant assassination, but definitely hinted at armed rebellion. It's a PR stunt though, nothing more.

It's basically a jab at what would happen if she tried to tear down the Second Amendment.

Half the country would openly say fuck off to the government.

Why are you scared of violence, leaf? You don't have to neuter his words, he knows what he's saying.

That would make a lot more sense

He's literally priming reactionary elements to go code Jefferson if hilldawg wins and makes the blatantly illegal moves we expect her to make.

>Hillary most likely directly responsible for recent assassination on DNC staffer and her emails are most likely responsible for a spy getting executed in Iran
>"b-b-but Trump said this!! Don't you see how bad he is!!"

I wish Liberals what just stop with their little games and look at who they're defending.

Still pure speculation. Why should I assume anything about it? It was an off handed remark.I can't say what he meant. Has anyone actually asked him what he meant yet or are they just running around hysterically making shit up?

I don't see how it is speculation, that is the exact order he said it in.

You should listen to

No he always "insinuates" things like this by punctuating it with "I don't know" or "you tell me".

It's not lost on anybody what he meant, even if the vagueness allows him to pretend he didn't mean that.

The Don is done.

KEK DEMANDS THIS BE SPREAD.

If they saw the truth their whole identity would melt.

So he should account for every lunatic in america with every word he utters just in cause one of them might get a crazy idea?

Why is he done? Are you implying people don't support what he said?

>that is the exact order he said it in
Which mean precisely nothing. The only way to know for sure WOULD BE TO ASK HIM.

I'm interpreting it as when a supreme court of progressive judges decide to ban all guns, it's a prediction that the constitutionalists left in the country will declare rebellion against the federal government

When did you learn English Chang ping ?

Wtf

Have a bump

>I'm interpreting it
Thank you for proving my point.

Last year after I bought ten family homes and turned them into a blocks of single room rentals. Planing on moving back to china next spring.

Thank for bump!

There are ∞ blatant references to killing Trump every.single.day. The left isn't even shy about it anymore. More assassins have been left wing than right wing in American history.

And it's looking right now like Hillary and her cohorts LITERALLY had someone killed for leaking the DNC docs.

Do you know the raw odds of being murdered in this country, even in the shitty parts? And the guy who leaked the DNC emails just happens to get murdered a few weeks later?

Fuck me man I'm not even a conspiracy nut, I think most things just happen, chaotic universe and all that, but this? Nah.

I'm a huge 2A/gun nut, and when I first read the headline sensationalizing the quote, I thought it was basically the media's attempt to show that Trump was taking 2A voters for granted so get on the Shillary train.

Yeah I could also interpret it that way. At what point do you think someone will actually ask Mr. Trump what he meant? Doesn't it seem a bit ridiculous not to ask the person that made the comment what they meant?

>everybody knows what he meant
>but it's so vague it can mean something else
Typical Shillary supporter: clueless but certain.

Called trump a year ago. There are more than shitposters in the leaf pile

And it's especially funny when you think of all the liberals who cheer for the assassination of Donald Trump.

>"I don't know"
You should consider adding this phrase to your vocabulary.

>Doesn't it seem a bit ridiculous not to ask the person that made the comment what they meant?
Yes, but the media has been on anti-Trump overdrive since the DNC. Actually asking him what he meant would prevent them from sensationalizing what he said with the worst possible interpretation of it.
>see: kicking baby out of rally

So, if Trump loses, it's not because he says things that are bad, but because what he says can be easily spun into bad things.

>Either way, he'll lose because he's a poor public speaker.

>kicking baby out of rally
The first result from google gave me the headline:

>PolitiFact: Donald Trump accurately says media wrong that he kicked baby out of rally

so looks like someone asked him eventually.

All the same point definitely taken. They will play their games, won't they?

How's it goin' eh! Have a beer.

The hypocrisy is legendary, isn't it?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>he's a poor public speaker.
Do you honestly think so? I mean, he draws quite a big crowd. He must be doing something right, no?

>Would it not be more rational to assume that Mr. Trump was referring to a constitutional defense based on the 2nd Amendment instead of openly calling for Hillary's assassination?

A responsible leader considers what message he speaks AND about how people hear that message.

Trump does the opposite: he has a consistent pattern of using doublespeak and weasel words so that he can imply something terrible and then quickly retract or deny it.

He is a deceitful coward who hides behind phrases like "many people are saying...".

If Hillary Clinton, or anyone else for that matters, gets an anti-gun faggot onto the SCOTUS and a gun ban is enacted, there WILL be civil war. The fascists on the left think they can push and push and push and nothing will happen but at some point they are going to push too far and all at once they'll recognize what they've been denying all this time: that all the people with the guns and the will to use them are not on their side. Of course it will be too late for them at that point.

You seem to have Shillary confused for Trump. She's a racist pig who belongs in jail. You're welcome!

Actually, what Trump is doing is hurting the 2nd Amendment.

His supporters still deny it but Trump is 100% a Hillary plant meant to make her inevitable victory seem less rigged We all know Hillary fears the common people, now that so many are on to her corrupt ways, so she's probably scared that someone might try to kill her. That's why she NEEDS the 2nd Amendment gone, and that's exactly why Trump is making an ass of himself suggesting that the 2nd Amendment is the people's way to enforce checks & balances on the government. Hillary, eventually, and after many more false flag attacks on the 2nd Amendment, will refer to Trump's words today and try to convince Americans that "this is exactly why we must unite to end gun ownership in the USA."

>He is a deceitful coward who hides behind phrases like "many people are saying...".
Really? Many people are saying Trump made death threats. Many people are saying Hillary should be in prison. How is it deceitful or cowardice to use that phrase?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

3.14 Freedom Bucks will be deposited in your account. Thank YOU!

Citation needed.

>How is it deceitful or cowardice to use that phrase?
Because he doesn't include himself in those "many people". Instead of including himself in the group by using "I" or "we", he hides near them but leaves the opportunity to run away in case things get too hot.

Even a nutjob like Cruz has the balls to "stay strong, even when you're wrong".

>"stay strong, even when you're wrong".
That's an idiotic expression.

No, a stupid expression is "I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

That's not an expression though.

I agree, this is step two. The first step was getting the police and military on his side. When Trump calls for revolution he wants to win without firing a shot.

The braindead liberals think we're all as shocked and horrified as they are. The truth is half the country has been thinking for the last twenty years it's time to kill some leftists scum.

If he says something outrageously stupid later this week it'll confirm he's a shillary plant.

Should have given the Zodiac Cruz the delegates.

The DNC sided with em and brought them on stage to give appeal to emotion speeches.

I think he's going back to the primaries

>Would it not be more rational to assume that Mr. Trump was referring to a constitutional defense based on the 2nd Amendment

Of course, but this a country where scissors have to be sold with a five page manual that has to explicitly state not poke your eye out by holding the pointy end too close to your eyes. Trump failed to explicitly state "legal and peaceful means only" so the semiautistic interpret that as inciting violence.

>Khan and the MSM constantly make a huge fuss saying Trump doesn't know the constitution

>Trump actually makes an accurate remark that 2nd amendment defenders can help keep her from getting what she wants by showing nonsupport
>MSM redirects and intentionally misconstrues it as threats against her life

Can I just move
Its just aggravating and tiresome seeing just how bias this shit is.

so i guess we're just forgetting that the constitution states that president gets to make appointments to the supreme court?

"If he gets to fire them nukes, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is. I don't know."

>Its just aggravating and tiresome
yeah. Think of it as a comic tragedy.

What? Why do you say that?

false : nukes == judge

>appointments
>with the advice and consent of the Senate.

Are US schools this shitty?