Has anyone noticed that on every CTR shill thread, there are immediately 4-5 posts that are also CTR shills...

Has anyone noticed that on every CTR shill thread, there are immediately 4-5 posts that are also CTR shills, while on normal threads it takes a while for those posts to appear?

Kind of feels nice to be enough of a threat to suck up all that Clinton cash though, doesn't it?

Take off your tin foil hat.

Shill spotted. Fire when ready.

That doesn't make any sense, they only pay $0.02 for OPs, not replies.

1 post does not a slide thread make. They have to bump it a few times to keep it on the front page then idiots will reply and bump it for them

plz shit on my face

I'm actually a shill and OP is right but yall can't prove it can you lol

It really is not hard to use multiple post IDs... It could be the same person or coordination.

Yup that's the talk of a Marxist cuck all right

Same person... Just on WiFi vs on my mobile network. If you pay cash, you can easily get more than this.

KILL EVERY JEW

Yes

CTR SHILL DETECTED

... aaaaaand right on cue, the shill arrives.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

detekted. you already know what you have to do

nice pasta.

President Donald J Trump
Get used to hearing it, shill.
Tell me, are you moving to Canada, when he's elected, which at this point, is inevitable.

Oh wait ...

No one is shilling for Hillary. It's just a bunch of trolls doing it for the (you)s. That's why they're always so transparent, they want you to see them as shills and reply.
Do you really think shills are constantly posting ?

why do shills have to ruin my fun

Sup Forums is shit now

my whole family is voting Trump anyway and shitposting on Sup Forums isn't going to change that

Can we get a chart on how many users browse pol during the hours of 8-5pm. Then see if the huge spike in users looks abnormal compared to last summer. These shills will be confirmed and we can make a different time to actually have not shill discussion. Like /k/ at night.

Don't they all post from the same office? What happened to that user who was going to.. you know.. "2nd Amendment" it?

>people are disagreeing with me on my favorite anime board!!!!!!!!!!!!! it must be hillary's doing, that cunt!!!!!!!!!

STOP REPLYING TO CTR SHILLS!!!

Yes, I have noticed