youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBdqxMUQByU
youtube.com/watch?v=zNjmcU3Ab5c
wisconsinvote.org/election-results
youtube.com/watch?v=kJCKwqyR7KY
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-09-17-33-04
cnn.com/2016/08/08/politics/ted-cruz-michael-mccaul-primary-challenge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

MESSAGE TO ALL DELUSIONAL TRUMP SUPPORTERS HERE:

Hillary is going to win. When she wins, i hope you will have fun when she gives citizenship to 11 million illegals who will vote Democrat until the rest of their lives.

Also she will open your southern border, and she will accept 65k muslim refugees in the beginning only. After that she will increase the number. Enjoy your demographic changes lads.

Also she will take away your guns. :)

Remember, Trump's '2nd Amendment' comments, whether they were a joke or serious, are not moves of 4D Chess.

What they are is Trump being relaxed because he already plowed the field for crops a long time ago.

He set up the field by directly attacking the media and openly claiming they would be horribly biased against him(they are), and attacking the left as being general lunatics who refuse to get along with others(they don't).

Every time the Media tries to stretch/invent a fresh attack on Trump for every new news cycle, more crops bear fruit in his field. Every time someone in the left tries to intimidate and shame someone against them into surrendering, the same happens.

This gives Trump carte blanche to say what comes natural to him, rather than try to play the typical political game of 'Please Don't Hurt Me' tension against the press.

91 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

oh, you fixed your script. good job

Media already say that Ryan won.

There are people right now who unironically want this "thing" to be president

youtube.com/watch?v=yBdqxMUQByU

Did Hillary ever accept the police union endorsement?

Kek wills Trump as President. Fuck Moloch.

>Paul Ryan wins

Why did it have to be like this?

>6767

to be fair racism is not a disqualifying quality

we've had very many racist president

PAUL RYAN WINS WISCONSIN IN A LANDSLIDE

POL AND TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kosovo is a country :^)

isn't spamming against the rules? seriously every thread on Sup Forums

Honestly guys I think the man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

Reminder Biden threatened Obama in case he comes for his guns:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNjmcU3Ab5c

>My guac will rule this Earth!

wisconsinvote.org/election-results
>people are going for Paul RINO
WHY DID TRUMP ENDORSED THIS CUNT?

Who are you voting for nii-san??

>nehlen getting completely smashed
Does Trump stand a chance in the general?

If Ryan crushed Nehlen so easily how is Trump going to win against Clinton?

>hedge fund
>noun
>a limited partnership of investors that uses high risk methods, such as investing with borrowed money, in hopes of realizing large capital gains.

k

A Hillary election would probably lead to a chimpout.

The Benghazi servers didn't burn

Shes fucked.

Some people just want to watch the world burn...

Trump is a traitor.

Is Paul Ryan winning or losing

UPDATES PLEASE

Finally a good episode of the Kelly file,nth and you Trish. I think that lawyer might be a potential lurker, calling the other guy a Hillary shill and telling him to show his DNC talking point.

you can't always get what you want.

SO

DAMN

C

U

T

E

fresh digs

K KEEP ME GUAC'D

Trump's endorsement may backfire.

At the very least, the MSM will try to smash the fucker over in a bid to make the GOP drop Trump. I expect to hear Liberal Joe openly say that Ryan should engage in an insurgency action to 'save the Party of Lincoln' tomorrow morning.

thanks for Correcting The Record

>comparing a district primary to the ge
>saying it's bad for trump that the candidate he endorsed is winning

fuck off CTR you're getting too obvious

I will get my delegates and rule the world, Jeb. And when I'm in charge, you will be my servant, feeding me guacamole every day.

He's winning in huge margins

Trump endorsed Ryan, dumbass.

Reminder that most of the "shills" aren't being paid by Clinton, they're being paid by other sites to spam here and then drop links and adverts to try and divert people to other forums.

Note how so many of the posts read more like intentional trolls than actual arguments. Note how they always drop a link saying "wow, these threads are terrible, this site is terrible, this other site is so much better, I just happened to be here for reasons and felt like telling you all about some other site"

Fuck shills, fuck spam, keeping Making America Great Again and DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

trump endorsed ryan so he won.

all trump has to do is remember to endorse himself

$.07 has been deposited into your account

>joe cuckborough

Donald why won't you disavow this Donald?

Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put Hillary and her laugh with this music. It is so perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJCKwqyR7KY

His name is “Feingold“ for real ?

Are you shill or troll? Trump endorsed Ryan, he'd look pretty stupid if now Ryan would lose.
Also, there might've been a deal with the GOP/Ryan in exchange for his endorsement, which might've not come through if Ryan lost.
Personally, I think it's the best. Unless this turns out wrong and Ryan keeps backstabbing, then I will personally shitpost his Twitter to death.

OP i dont know if you're new to making the thread or whatever but when you make a new thread
can you make the linking post bigger and say "NEW THREAD" in all caps so we can use CTRL+F to find it

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
do that, except about 4 times so the post is long, easily noticeable, and can be found using the find function in the browser

KEK IS ALL
KEK IS NONE
KEK IS THE CREATOR
KEK IS THE DESTROYER

PRAISE HIM

THIS POST WILL BE BLESSED BY
>REPEATS
>12
>21
>73
>77
>144
>441

Wow, that Trump endorsement is effective. What deal did Ryan cut?

>tfw the shills have been sitting here rooting for Nelan trying to make us look bad

He'd be easier for a Dem to beat in the general than the SITTING SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

WI 1st confirmed staying red, eat it you CTR zombie shits

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

So now that a Ryan win will happen. Will he bend the knee to Trump or try to fuck him at every turn?

kek doesnt want you in his army

>Canadians cannot eat guacamole, even it is too spicy for them!
>I have carried this world on my back for eons, and I am not about to give it up.
>Delegates or no delegates

Based Trish.

TRISH GETTING RILED UP

SHE'S SO CUTE WHEN SHE'S ANGRY

Didn't they tell her to fuck off?

Kek these guys gave serious answers
Guys why do you give serious answers, come on, its just a joke, its sarcasm, its just for some free (You)s
He's not a shill or anything, he's just fucking around

>"Let me tell you people, there is one candidate, and I mean this, who is an absolutely terrific fellow, an absolutely amazing guy. And I want you all to promise to vote for him. And that canidate is John Miller... I mean Donald Trump, dammit!"

And John Miller wins by a landslide.

You should know the answer

Why don't you go after Hillshills on Twitter, Trumpgen?

The insider claims that Trump has leverage over Ryan thanks to endorsing him, but I honestly have no clue right now.

I read one article that they were going to talk to Trump about an endorsement, but I'm not sure if she finally accepted it or not.

There's a reason Trump endorsed Cuck Ryan.

This is that reason.

The only person BTFO are the people who claim Trump doesn't have good foresight.

Aniki?

Again sir, you may not realize it, but we've conquered all of social media

everything else is just a containment board

Did anyone archive insider user?

Did he come back yesterday :(?

>Trying to reverse troll/shill lke this

Remember when Clinton said all her unreleased emails were about yoga and dinner recipes?

> hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-09-17-33-04

> The State Department has turned over 44 previously-unreleased Hillary Clinton email exchanges that the Democratic presidential nominee failed to include among the 30,000 private messages she turned over to the government last year. They show her interacting with lobbyists, political and Clinton Foundation donors and business interests as secretary of state.

You dare underestimate my power, Jeb? Don't forget, it was you who has been begging for power, clawing at it, wanting it like no one else.

Did the insider finally come by last night?

Trump said Ryan was a good guy and they should support him. You libcucks are really fucking retarded

Can someone explain the "second amendment people" comment to me? What's with the outrage? Hillary seems to be very anti-gun, so what's the big deal? Of course they're gonna get angry.

Trump.
>How can I make it up to you.

How did you feel as a shill when you posted this for money and this was the response you got.Did you have a moment of sickness when you realized what niggers really think?

>shot in his back multiple times on his way to meet with the FBI
>died suspiciously

Does Shillary control the big guys?

Why can't Trump General take a joke, if you make some sarcastic comment or just a blatant joke, like

"TRUMP JUST {BLAH}, TRUMPKINS BTFO. TRUMP SUPPORTS ARE BANKRUPT & ON SUICIDE WATCH. VOTE HILLARY"

A post like that will actually get serious replies, and people will call that person a shill. They believe it, that actually believe it. That is just crazy to me. Whats wrong with some of you guys, lighten up.

>And I will do anything for it.
>And i have.
>See me on the news, Ted.

Why is Correct the Record staffed only by white people?

LOOKS LIKE TRUMP'S ON HANNITY TONIGHT, SENPAIS

TEN BINGS

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

And it just keeps getting better

> The government found the newly disclosed messages during a search of agency computer files from longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Every time I read her name I start thinking about hustler hall of fame

Live or recorded interview?

MAGA

>another Trump supporter who doesn't take this shit that seriously

what a scoop

fuck off, shill

You want to make .. love..?

because I can tell jokes from propaganda. The cruz missile stuff was obviously a joke but the CTR spam is all over Sup Forums now

Because we go through threads where 200 posts are faggot shills

Go fuck yourself

THESE JEWS THEY LIVE TO STEAL

Ted Cruz, you're on notice

cnn.com/2016/08/08/politics/ted-cruz-michael-mccaul-primary-challenge/

It's the media trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

Shut up, nigger.

Not unless I drag you down to my realm.

Trump has given millions to the Clintons in the past. He's in this for the exposure. None of what he says he believes and it was only until he was running as a Republican that he's done a 180 degree flip on a great amount of his "beliefs". He is such a charismatic person that even with the nonsense he spews out...people still like him. I like him. I simply believe that he's too smart to be president...which is truly a shitty low paying high stress job compared to real estate magnate and branding mogul. ..so it's all about exposure...exposure for his brand. Yes..Trump was famous before but not like this and he is without question a narcissist..but so am I so that's the least of the concern. now here's the crazy part...you gotta vote for Trump or libertarian...Clinton is dangerous...extremely so. I'm convinced Trump's odd behavior is an act to keep him losing in the polls.."playing the part of the loser"...BUT I think Trump is a genuinely good person. I think Hillary is evil to the core and should be stoned in the public court and burned as a witch.

It could be live, but I'm guessing it's a taped segment from before the rally in Fayetteville

We'll see

He didn't come last night, so I'm not fully sure what happened there. If he comes tonight, I'm sure he'll tell us.