Legends of Tomorrow

>Stargirl
>Hourman
>Commander Steel
>Obsidian
>Vixen

This is a pretty underwhelming Justice Society line-up if you ask me.

Which roster were you expecting? . Do you think we will see Jay Garrick and Alan Scott? Sandman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUrbrdZj-I4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them were pretty much expected except for Obsidian. That came right the fuck out of nowhere, and I'm kind of interested to see how they handle his character without Alan Scott in the picture.

You're forgetting that Dr. Mid-Nite was confirmed too, m8.

>Sandman

All I want is a Sandman Mystery Theater series on AMC or HBO.

Damn you CW for continuing to confine these great characters to such shitty producers and writers who just milk them for namedrops and then completely bungle their actual development.

Shit, you're right. I was about to type his name and then Vixen suddenly came to mind, so I forgot him.

I like Mid-Nite, Stargirl, and Steel, but I'm disappointed about the lack of Sandman or Dr. Fate. Jay Garrick, too.

I don't see why they'd do Obsidian and the JSA without Alan Scott but the producers did say there would be NO green lanterns on tv. Granted that doesn't mean no Alan Scott. Plus his lantern is on the damn waverider already

Jay seems like a given though since we've seen him already, and John Wesley Shipp has mentioned the possibility of him appearing before.

Doesn't mean shit unless they say no Sentinels too

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking too

I see this JSA-lite group as a potential JSA show

please ;-;

I don't trust Guggenheim touching the JSA with a ten foot pole and I don't see why people on this board expect anything different.

Johns presumably has a hard-on for Stargirl; why else all the fuss about her being able to save the Justice League (with a teeny help from J'onn) when they couldn't help each other - and then shoving her into that JLU spin-off when JLA got shit-canned as the useless POS it was.

You do realize that she's based off of his dead sister, right? Of course he's going to have a soft spot for her.

You're retarded. Courtney Johns is his deceased sister. Courtney Whitmore was made by Johns based on her

Didn't Guggenheim have a comic run on JSA?

well here were are, at the point where I can't tell bait from stupidity

yes and it was god awful

Pretty dissapointed. For me at least it's not the JSA if it doesn't have Jay and Alan. It would be like the JLA without Superman and Batman or the X-Men without Cyclops and Wolverine.

Is there a trailer?

>It would be like the JLA without Superman and Batman

Weren't they only reserve members originally?

I don't think anyone cares enough to defend silver age X-Men all that much though

Stargirl and Obsidian were confirmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=hUrbrdZj-I4

Yep

>Hourman
I love Hourman

Thanks m8

Some of the best X-Men line ups haven't had Cyclops or Wolverine

I liked the android version more than any of the human ones.

Yeah, but what came to define the team is really more important to what they were originally.

It's like Daredevil and Kingpin for example. Originally he wasn't a Daredevil villain, but nowadays you just can't imagine Daredevil without Kingpin.

>Stargirl
awww yeaa

He just hate lanterns, he fuck my jsa and then he fuck my boy Hal in the movie.

Sounds like they should have just called it Infinity Inc.

Jays a given. Didn't JWS sign a multiverse contract?