Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sjw
>Fat and unattractive
Everytime.

It is true. White male Americans are fucking disgusting and have really messed up the plabet.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail .

Would you let Donald Trump date your daughter?

Disgusting
Do these retards believe they themselves are partially to blame for any of these things, as Americans? Because I didn't do any of this shit

1. Natives mostly died of diseases they didn't have any resistance to (I.E smallpox) that European settlers accidentally brought with them from Europe.
2. Americans didn't enslave many Africans, at the peak of slavery only 1.6% of whites in the south had slaves. Also, every single race and empire has enslaved another people, be it the defeated city states of Greece, or the Balkans under Ottoman rule.
3. America only started policing and plundering the world under globalists, Trump is against this.

Hear Me OUT: Reagan warned what would happen to millennials
Here's is what he said in his farewell: SKIP TO 15:07 And STOP AT 18:10
youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q

>Here's is the text if you dont/cant see the video:
"Finally, there is a great tradition of warnings in Presidential farewells, and I've got one that's been on my mind for some time...the past 8 years: the resurgence of national pride that I called the new patriotism. This national feeling is good, but it won't count for much, and it won't last ...Those of us who are over 35 or so years of age grew up in a different America. We were taught, very directly, what it means to be an American. And we absorbed, almost in the air, a love of country and an appreciation of its institutions... Or you could get a sense of patriotism from school. And if all else failed you could get a sense of patriotism from the popular culture... but now, we're about to enter the nineties, and some things have changed. Younger parents aren't sure that an unambivalent appreciation of America is the right thing to teach modern children. And as for those who create the popular culture, well-grounded patriotism is no longer the style. Our spirit is back, but we haven't reinstitutionalized it... I'm warning of an eradication of the American memory that could result, ultimately, in an erosion of the American spirit. Let's start with some basics: more attention to American history and a greater emphasis on civic ritual.

There's a lot of Shitting of Reagan in this board but you have to admit he nailed it here

Also, natives were going about chopping each other up long before Euros came over. Euros brought firearms which only sped up their wars and increased the death toll.

Why doesn't anyone provoke this? Why not reply "make us" or something, or reply about how the "natives" weren't shit and won't get the land they lost back.

It's too eerie.

>hold America for the first time

I wish I lived in Washington's time to do this )':

Holy shit that pic made me fucking rage, what the fuck is up with this white guilt bullshit going on

Literally no-one has ever mentioned those things to America, or whites as a collective, before.

Truly (((revolutionary))) thinking.

Really makes you think!

Occupy Democrats is a Sup Forums created meme isn't it?

Five years ago I would have thought so, but liberals really are like that.

Do any of these people actually propose solutions on how we can "take responsibility" for all of these things? Do they want anything specifically or is this just contrarian virtue signaling?

Also, is this supposed to be funny? Because it's not. Brevity is the soul of wit.

This post again. You shills need to change the script a little.

>is this just contrarian virtue signaling?
Yes.

>Also, is this supposed to be funny
I don't think so, but any attempts a snowflake makes at humor is equally clumsy. Go on Steam and look at indie game titles, they're almost always a shitty pun or ridiculous, wordy faggotry.

Holy shit, sometimes I forget how badass we are.

I guess that's how she does her eyebrows too