>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 8
The Force Awakens #2

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel
youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJUV9xFz6jA
youtube.com/watch?v=DwxeE3jIt5A
youtube.com/watch?v=UIO5tcXFYV0
youtube.com/watch?v=lYxzHusPoBI
youtube.com/watch?v=dN3bBXxukM0
youtube.com/watch?v=EYfIzQifnHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Boe3Hf4uIL8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VdcMWWh3s0
youtu.be/7HHWqnFw4YY
m.youtube.com/user/starwarsminute
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for lukes father

Luke's father was the GODDAMN FORCE just like his father before him!

I think we have a few choices as far as who's REALLY the father

Why is Darth Maul so sexy?

>posting Separatist scum
>not posting best Jedi Ben

You don't deserve that 69 GET.

Exactly.

Fun fact but Qui-Gon became one with the Cosmic Force and since he is outside of time and space he is the one who knocked up Shmi so he's Anakin's real dad.

Everyone who has ever or will ever die has or will become one with the Cosmic Force. Everyone is Anakin's real dad.

Does that mean Anakin is Anakin's dad, too?

Yes. It also mean's Shmi is Anakin's dad. And so is Luke since he's not immortal.

We're all his dad.

Actually they just get eaten by it, which powers it with the energy it needs to send lifeforce back into the galaxy. Your consciousness is destroyed in the transfer. Basically it's the Wheel of Fate from Soul Reaver.

However a few know how to maintain consciousness and not be devoured. That's why Qui-Gon had to be the one to father Anakin with his Force wang. Everyone else was just gone, eaten, and not in the sexy way like boba

Anakin's lot in life was to become a ghost, however we saw how he actually became younger. This is because he's actually DE-AGING in death. Eventually he'll be nothing but a twinkle in the eyes of the Force to shove back up into his momma.

Anakin's fate is a completely circular personal lifecycle that is forever doomed to him fucking up, losing his waifu, having to put up with Jar Jar, being burned by his best friend and brother, torturing his daughter, cutting off his son's arm and being rejected by him, and then murdering his bad boss while dying in the process.

It is his destiny, his fate, and his punishment.

I wonder how many Force ghosts existed prior to Qui-Gon. I know there were the priestesses, but there were surely more given how long the Jedi have existed.

Was it a dream I had or did an user say there were plans for Lucas to have Qui-Gon as a love interest for Anakin's mother?

It was supposedly in an earlier version of the script that they had something of a romance.

I have seen this here. It was not a dream.

Curiously (but not really) googling the two ends up giving you a shit ton of fanfiction about them.

My personal headcanon has him slamming that tight sandslave vagine the night before the race, and then going all Ron Swanson the morning after.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJUV9xFz6jA

(You)
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

grand admiral thrawn is known to be THE most hung guy in the empire, possibly one of the biggest in the galaxy. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Hondo and lando calrissian. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed heras green twilek pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with thrawn barely able to force it past the knob, and hera moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on heras throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>heras throbbing monstrosity

My life must be fucked to dream of this place.

You know, its the little details in Star Wars that make me smile. Specifically the names. They usually hint at the character's personality and traits. Some names are subtle, just plain obvious or outright lazy. It helps if you know your humanities. For example:

>Wilhuff Tarkin

Referring to the last king of Rome, Lucius Tarquinius Superbus; he was also known as "Tarquin the Proud"

>Sabine Wren

Refers to the Abduction of the Sabine Women event that helped form Rome. This parallels with how the Mandalorians helped the Empire and now their culture is being hijacked as seen by the S3 Rebels trailer.

But this is just my little headcanon. Its not really supported by the crew or anything. I'm sure there's more examples if anons could count them.

>Mace Windu

He gets maced out a window

>Elan Sleazebaggano

Subtly hints to the sleazy nature of his death stick operatio

>Fodesinbeed Annodue

Nigger I don't know he was a two headed podracer announcer

>Rozatta

Gave her a name that shortened to "Roz" just like a jewess' name would, because she was basically a space jew

So apparently this is going to be the replacement for the Phantom.

>separatist shuttle

This is a good feel.

Halle Burtoni was a funny one, if only because of how blatant it was

It's kind of fun to speculate on what significance names will take. For example, Ezra Bridger already has "era bridger" as one note, but considering we're seeing him reading into the teachings of the Sith as well as the Jedi, he may end up taking a role similar to the biblical Ezra and become a scribe who records Force teachings in one way or another.

I guess they lose it at some point, then? Eh, I was never a big fan of it.

Get that /d shit off my board!

>Savage Opress

what did they mean by this?

Apparently in the premier, Ezra fucks up hard somehow, and the Phantom is destroyed in the chaos. Good news is, it's not Chopper's fault this time.

There are absolutely no tentacles there, good sir, nor giant monsters dongs or even giant monster futa dongs involved. Just a man trapped in a cyclical timeline where he's forced to relive all the stupid crap he did over and over again, and never once gets to bang orange cheeks.

If you think that's fun you should read "'—All You Zombies—'", published in 1959 by Robert Heinlein, about a young man who via the magic of time travel was tricked into impregnating his past self (he was originally a hermaphrodite) with - get this - himself. He's an absolute temporal paradox in that he is his own mother and father.

Little bit weirder than Philip J Fry.

So is Anakin Ashoka's mom?

>>heras throbbing monstrosity,

The funny thing is it seems to be pushing blue board boundaries but how do you report something with a mistake that hilarious?

Only to realize it was no mistake.

Rebirthing is from /d, good sir.

Robert Heinlein is a god.

Now when it's that tame it's not. That's as sexy as God knocking up the "Virgin" Mary. The Holy Ghost ain't got no dick, man.

You know not the depravity of /d. Nor how easily, siren-like it can suck you in.

If anyone can pop a boner at the Bible they certainly can.

Although I thought they were suffering for content after /aco/ was created and there was a huge amount of confusion as nobody knew if the twisted h stuff and western stuff were allowed where anymore.

Rule of thumb seems to be no Gaijin allowed unless the mods are asleep or if no one is bitching loud enough.

the Phantom always looked kinda dumb and not very star warsy to me, I like how the shuttle also gives the Ghost the appearance of a tail fin

youtube.com/watch?v=DwxeE3jIt5A

what a baller

They couldn't get one of the armed version?

youtube.com/watch?v=UIO5tcXFYV0

who else wants a qt asian waifu to show star wars to and psychoanalyze her reactions for a youtube audience

Knowing them, they probably installed weapons on it somewhere anyway

I was thinking something like that. I figure CIS shuttles might be a bit sensitive on certain worlds if so it's a bit modded.

Probably nose guns again. Those seem to be the most popular, anyway.

rex is best girl desu

>Implying it isn't Cody

Filthy traitor, you mean.

Rex, however, is a good boy.

>>Filthy traitor, you mean.
He followed orders. He's a good soldier.

>S word still hasn't been filtered

Star?

>cute

Sup Forums has the lowest standards out of all boards.

She is cute

Post Ahsoka!

Are there any good Star Wars youtube channels?
I only know of HelloGreedo and well, he's a bit too elitist for me.

I don't know any. Anything nerdy attracts autism like cancer.

HelloGreedo isn't even a good channel. Granted I haven't really watched his stuff in ages, but I don't remember any of his videos having any merit, and as you said, he was very elitist.

He is, in some ways, a representative for all the "Only the OT is TRUE Star Wars!" people, moreso than RLM.

As for other channels, I think the answer is no. Every Star Wars Channel I have come across is either really low quality stuff, ill-informed, cringey, or in the case of StarWarsHQ, all three of the above.

If I was to suggest the "least shit" then looking through my subscriptions, I see;

>Dash Star
His videos are well presented and decent quality, and he has good presentation. However the content is usually meaningless and borderline clickbait. Recent videos I use as examples are one he did on Mace Windu possibly being still alive, and a comparison video on Grand Inky/The Son. Nothing interesting you wouldn't know already, or need braincells to realize it's just a coincidence, right?

However he did literally cry during the Thrawn reveal in his reaction video, and I love seeing that kind of passion in Star Wars;

youtube.com/watch?v=lYxzHusPoBI

>StarWarsCentral
This guy is sadly one of the "SUPER AWESOME STAR WARS CHANNELS" that barely talks about anything other than the games, because they wont admit that they never really liked Star Wars beyond the games. He doesn't upload regularly either, which brings him way down.

However, his pros are that he doesn't have a stupid goddamn accent like other Star Wars Vidya Youtubers, and he is probably the only popular one that I know of that hasn't been afraid to call out Dice on some of their bullshit.

>Official Star Wars Channel
No brainer

>BattlefrontUpdates
Goofy Voice, and a little kiss-ass-y, but the most regular uploader if you're into Battlefront/Vidya and like staying up to date with the updates and shit. Last resort for information.

That's it from me.

I actually forgot one other Channel that actually IS pretty good, albiet he just makes montages.

So if you're into that thing, check out MakeItDirty.

Some of my favorites;

youtube.com/watch?v=dN3bBXxukM0

youtube.com/watch?v=EYfIzQifnHI

youtube.com/watch?v=Boe3Hf4uIL8

youtube.com/watch?v=8VdcMWWh3s0

What the fuck am I even watching?

Mysticism
Something people wanted

>However he did literally cry during the Thrawn reveal in his reaction video, and I love seeing that kind of passion in Star Wars;

Why are the threads so dead so soon after Celebration?

Pottery: the arc

I really enjoy The Stupendous Wave, I like his "what if" stuff and just find his content generally interesting. He uploads pretty frequently too.
youtu.be/7HHWqnFw4YY

Nothing to talk about.
We have had pretty big discussions about the force and what it is and how the dark side works over a few days though.

m.youtube.com/user/starwarsminute

There were. You can still kind of see hints of it in the final film

The youtube community does suck indeed

Thanks!
I will check these guys out.

Can anyone tell me if the Coruscant Nights books are worth reading?

I actually don't mind it this way. Feels like the past few threads have been pretty chill, moreso than I remember when I came here frequently a few months back.

>people spamming their own channels

No.

T-that's a cute young man you have there Qui-Gon

Isn't TPM Obi-wan too old for you? He was like 25 at the time.

Get out of here Dash.

I feel gay for reading this

>His videos are well presented and decent quality, and he has good presentation.

I respectively disagree in those regards. Though everything else you said is pretty much correct. His videos are mostly clickbait garbage. But I just can't stand the guy.

Mortis, also known as the arc where Revan was considered to be shown in TCW

I've only seen a few of his videos. I guess it's just because he doesn't make funny voices and spew misinfo, so he immediately seems better than most of the competition.

I wish I was Dash. I'd kill younglings if I could make a living through Star Wars Youtube Videos.

They could reuse this model for Rebels
pls

Obi-wan might be the odd one out compared to her usual taste in boys

>Obi-Wan
>Too old
Everyone would like to have him at any age

catching up with rebels because tom baker will be in it and I have a question:

She's a pedophile, right?

Yes

What reason would there be for Revan showing up, though? I mean, I guess Ezra could go down a similar route as he did in fighting the Empire, so maybe there could be something there, but still.

Hebephile

if Revan appeared instead of Bane, wouldn't it mean that he was still a Sith ?

Bane?

Bane was also supposed to appear with him to influence the son into fucking up his family. For all we know this is Revan's previous personality that left its imprint in the force or some kind of shit like that

WHY DID HE CREATE THE RULE OF TWO?!

he time travels from the legends universe

She seemed to also want to fuck them force babies though

Ah yes, my mistake. sorry