Why there are so fucking many warning labels in the USA

It's hard for me to grasp the need of tremendous amount of various safety labels and signs in the USA.

Can someone shed some light on this "phenomenon". How come people need blatantly obvious warnings on every fucking thing?

It's a capitalism cultural thing I think, if you don't have shit like that then you can get sued for the smallest retardation and then lose money that way

>if you don't have shit like that then you can get sued for the smallest retardation and then lose money that way

What you are saying it's not only OK to be pure retard in the USA but you also can make money that way. It's way beyond me.

Comparing to others countries warning signs and labels in the USA look comical. Like it's not the parents who must raise and educate their child but the society with the help of labels and signs.

There's a drink in Finland that have blah blah blah on a side.

>keep this bag away from babies and children made in usa

Okay once again, this is from a blanket law that forbade any inedible foreign objects in food and the law was in effect nearly a decade before whoever the fuck makes Kinder Eggs was even a company

I feel like it's not a very good surprise if they tell you you're about to be surprised

We are retarded, also we sue for everything.

kids don't care about that

I would rather have chocolate than a dumb toy

you're not 6 yo

Getting new toys as a kid always stressed me out because I would have to name it, find a place for it to fit within my pre-established world, and feel guilty if I didn't look like I was enjoying it at all times

kinder toys are cheap, usually you’d be interested for the whole of 10 minutes

That's weird. Usually kids are after toys.

Murphy's Law

I went ahead and read about "Warning: content's too hot" stuff.

79 y.o. granny managed to burn herself while opening a cup, she was in a car and was holding it with her thighs. Later it turned out McDonalds is selling "too hot" coffee.

For fucks sake, what else would you expect when you order a cup coffee besides getting a cup of hot coffee? You pay for a cup of hot coffee and you get one. How hard is that. Unbelievable.

>79 y.o. granny
What surprises me is that despite being that old people have no clue what hot water can do. Like they never ever cooked something.

Americans will sue anything that moves

That coffee was really too hot. Normal coffee should not be 88℃ and give third degree burns.

Mate, Ferrero has been around since WW2.

I will see you in court for defamation of character and slander.

>That coffee was really too hot. Normal coffee should not be 88℃ and give third degree burns.
I'm not sure about the details but I think the granny hand thick pants or something with thick cloth and that contributed a lot, as cloth wicks hot water fast and then heats the skin. Much bigger impact than simply pouring some coffee on bare skin.

>hand thick pants
had

That user is right. The machines they were using heated the water too much. Many employees complained too.
But that isn't funny or memey enough.

I think they still use these machines here.
I bought tea in mc.D once and that shit was as hot as a star.

>But that isn't funny or memey enough.
It's funny if you are a foreigner.

I was in McDonalds once in California, generic shitty-food, hot coffee, nothing extraordinary.