>tfw japan hates you for the country you were born in

Based

I don't get it why u ppl think that.
this is normal life for us.

all foreigners are Logan Paul.
That's our view.

two nukes weren't enough

Japanese is a very racist and very hateful nation
look at some of the things they do in history, you will read of only genocide and hatred because their culture is built upon genocide and hatred
these unfortunate people cannot be fixed or tamed...... only eliminated to stop their autism once and for all, but us civilized nations know that we cannot just do that

>Japanese is a very racist and very hateful nation
BASED NIPS!

>leaf gay lag
virgin walk loser ching chong immigrant

thank you Chinadaman

>lag
*flag

I think people are confusing xenophobic with racist
They are not the same thing

Why are they so racist against whites? I thought they worshiped us like all other asians

Hey Japan
Im coming to you in 2020’s olympics
Should i learn nipporongo or there will be people speaking english?

thank you Iceland.
we can understand each other because we are island man.

t. braindead nazi
you deserve what happened to you
>everyone that criticize my pitiful nation is a Chinese
at least at end of the day China is more successful than you ever will be
we created East Asian civilization and was shining example of East Asian culture, you filthy dogs only imported it off of us. You are very lucky China didn't decide to make your pathetic nation their protectorate as they easily could have easily done

This is why japan needs more immigrants.

I'm not the one you replied to, but why are you talking about such an irrelevant topic (China has been such glorious, we created civilization blah blah) in this thread? Just curious

link?

at least it says “here is not for foreigners” in a very polite way lmao

because you all have a collective mind in hating other people, especially Chinese
I make posts like that and immediately am just called a Chinese for no reason
do you care to explain why? You all think similar so you probably can explain

>everyone i dont like is a nazi
t. communist pig bitch from china
>you deserve what happened to you
Won both wars and made all of your dumb slit eye family work for $0.05 cents the hour. Nothing worse could have happened to me...

>諸事情により
>for some reason

This is the words we use in bad situation or bad case.
so I guess some foreigners caused trouble in this restaurant.

Communicating with foreigners are sometimes troublesome for many Japanese because of xenophobic.

If you don't want trouble like this, you need to learn Japanese first before you come here.

>everyone I don't like is a communist
please don't associate me with mainlanders
my parents left for that very reason
>won both wars

>Why is racism so big in Japan?

Because they have small cocks.

He is a Chinese who live in Canada.
Because he hate Japanese,
when he sees Japanese post, he becomes insane.

Canadian white people can't say nothing about him,
(they don't want to be denounced)
they will think that he is a Chinese.

Of course, almost all people who saw him will think so.

So you're saying that Indians are the most racist people on earth?

I am not a Chinese...
I am Canadian
I was born here like everyone else
you only see me as a Chinese because you hate Chinese people and I cannot figure out why
please don't hate me Japan...

>says the Indian

Also while some Japanese don’t like foreigners they’ll never tell it to your face, those signs are insanely rare, most people who live there haven’t even seen them. If you really care about “racism” in Japan then you’re just a giant bitch

I think anime should be more inclusive to westerners

>especially Chinese
not him but why do you think so?

after all, they are living well here more than other races like whites

If most people who see Chinese who live in Canada,
they will think Japan must not import more immigrants.

> easily defeat Japanese
> being this deluded

also what's the Chinese contribution to the world cultural heritage beyond the overcomplicated signs that you can't type on keyboard?

Rangeban all japanese posters.

We won the third one
HAH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Inventions

I'm going over to Japan and I'm going to kick my boots around and whine and cry until they do things the way I want.

finally...
you forgot to change your ip China

No i can't explain, can you explain why you brought up "glorious china" post in this totally irrelevant thread?

butthurt leaf, every fucking time.

I don't, I have the good goy pass so I don't even need a VPN to bypass captcha.

>Julina Ryall
A Jew again?

Logan Paul detected.

Please don't come to Japan!
Very troublesome Foreign man. :D

你好

because I always post here and am always called a Chinese when talking with Japanese
take this thread yesterday for instance
what is problem that has your people with Chinese??
another person already posted it
East Asian culture would be shit without China
oh you mean this one?
must be doing good on that front ;-)
>you cant explain
because your answer is not something you want to reveal
I know why you hate us for no reason that isn't autistic and/or stupid
we have been so nice to you but your reception is nothing but hate...

If anime starred foreigners as their main characters and not 1/4 American Japanese.

English teachers, American soldiers and Nigerians have proven Japan right

I asked about culture, not tech

most tech is inevitable like evolution of vision
China was the first to create something like this – fine, it was a huge empire with lots of brains back then

now, do you have anything else since then?

>I am not a Chinese...
>I am Canadian
>I was born here like everyone else
>you only see me as a Chinese because you hate Chinese people
wait, aren't you this user? >we created East Asian civilization and was shining example of East Asian culture, you filthy dogs only imported it off of us.

man, that's really fucked up

yes
is there any problem with this?
we are so nice to you and you are so mean to us... please love us Japan

>butthurt leaf

Leaf = Canada = Many Chinese live in
We will realize why leaves are so evil. : )

>culture and technology are somehow parallel and have no relation with each other

You are right, the Chinese probably invent paper just because they need something to wipe their ass with and not for a material that they can use to record important information.

どうも

I sometimes wish we could that too. Some tourists (not all) are rude and make a mess of everything expecting to be served as kings when they act like swines. We're used to it now and just smile and wave as we say sorry to the locals and give a free drink as compensation to them.

So I understand why some Japanese shops do this if their main customerbase is locals. However, I would like to be served when I am a tourist and would be extremely annoying when I'm denied service just on the basis of being a foreigner.

We are 4% Muslim and sinking
You nigger
You literal ching chong nip nong ping pong

How does Japan feel about certain races? I'm given to understand that they like white people and they like black people in a "look a black person how neat" kinda way.

>man, that's really fucked up
Yes, thats the communist Chinese pig. USA says for a good reason they want a war with them.

we are seen as nicest and best nation in the world though
what will people see Japan as in future generations?
half of your population is Turkish and simply epic Merkel wants to import more
keep deluding yourself my based magapede

>he fell for the turk meme
88% of Germany is German you gook
I know good gooks
I don’t call them gooks
I cal them friends
You’re not one of them

don't avoid the question
so, you got the paper and what did you write on it?

thousands of years of Chinese elite writing noble wordplays that modern historians barely can read?
endless bureaucracy that almost killed country?
Journey to the West as a single decent book somewhat known outside of China?

meanwhile in the West even damn Ireland was producing a fuckton of philosophy and science

Oh I'm going to go to your country. I'm going there and I'm going to throw the biggest tantrum about racism Japan has ever seen. And when I get off the plane the first jap I see BETTER speak english and BETTER give me a fresh pair of diapers that say BIG BOY ON THE FRONT

because of new capture, you can't troll in Japanese thread, then spamming here, right? gook

No i seriously can't understand why you brought up "China great" all of a sudden. I bet you made the first post on and provoked Japs on purpose, and are now satisfying your pathetic will to fight with japs. I'm not a filthy nationalist, i add.
Oh you speak Japanese? I've been 雲南省, nice af. I'm thinking of going to Tibet.

You’re big guy on a plane

sooo you are very proud of Chinese heritage as your people's but don't want to get called Chinese?

For you.

He is a very poor man. : )
He will not be able to become a Canadian man forever.
Every people who see him will think he is a Chinese man.

Sentences what he writes are very evil.
And Chinese evil is exuding from his sentence.

But he has nothing what he can do.
He must live as a Chinese during living.

Das gay mane

why racism in japan thread every day?

No the leaf is gook
he said once he is a descendent of korean noble, 両班

Logan Paul,
You must not go out from your livestock hut!

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

>dumb shit

you do not know me outside of this trivial image board forum dedicated towards discussion of nothing, so you cannot say this
because I know who you are
most of your people coming here are probably looking for similar minds since you know nationalism is rising in the west as well, otherwise can you give me good reason you are not browsing 2ch at this moment which is in a much better state than this entire imageboard?
>I'm not a filthy nationalist, i add.
that is exactly what a netouyo would say
there is no reason for me to not be proud of my heritage, is there anything wrong with American being proud of Scandinavian/French/whatever heritage?
typical spineless netouyo can't speak to me directly
I am Canadian because I was born here Canadian
I know you are jealous you aren't fortunate enough as me to be living in one of the most first world countries in the world but fear not, if all people in you nation seek immediate help you can still be saved
I believe in you Japan

check out the phenomenon that after 24/7 spamming in Japanese thread finally end, those thread south korean made are increasing.

I am not avoiding anything though, we had been the lead of the world in terms of technological developments and halfway through we were completely decimated. Endless civil wars aside, we were conquered by 2 different groups of non-Hans and Mao removed anything left.

Our culture also promotoes useless literature over actual scientific studies and industrial development and we have never had an industrial revolution, thus we became irrelevant during the 1600-1900s.

if you pay attention it’s actually all the same threads everyday. If you pay attention you’ll notice that even the posts are the same. Crazy, I know!

Because Chinese man who live in Canada likes these thread.
He hates Japanese very much.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?
You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

seek mental help as soon as possible

I can read and somewhat understand japanese text but I can't speak or write it because I have no understanding of your grammar.

this guy always come out every time south korea are mentioned lol

Top kek

No offence, but you have a serious mental illness. Please stop shitposting on Sup Forums and just cure your illness.

Hey Hey guys chill out.

the leaf fucking around here once confessed he is a descendent of korean noble, 両班.
thats it.

Because this thread is already fucked:
Okay, this is what is happening,

My parents are out with family friends, and they will be back any minute so I need your help.

Here's some background:

See, I volunteer on my sisters softball team (in 22, the girls are 15)

and whatever. Her name is Alison and we were going out for a while. We have a lot in common, sometimes I help her with homework. I helped her with her English eassy and she still got a D. This is because the teacher is a prick.

Anyways, she came over about an hour ago, and I really want to lose my virginity, so I asked her to have sex.

"No, no I can't. It's not right", she said. But I told her " Do not worry. I know what I am doing. I will be done in about ten seconds, plus I will give you two Nintendo 64 games if you say 'Yes'".

So I gave her Diddy Kong Racing and Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, and then she goes to my room. She is a bit confused and scarred.

Then I think to myself - I need lube, right? Because I heard you guys on the vesti saying you need to lube up her clitoris, otherwise it will not fit in properly.

Okay, so I have no lube, but I really want to lose my virginity - so I grab some butter from the refrigorator, but it is cold, it would not melt - so I microwaved it for 8 minutes and then I put it in a glasss and poured it on her vagina, now she is saying I burned it.

I do not know what to do, my parents are going to be back any minute and she is crying in the bathroom. Please help out. You guys are really smart and please help me.

Any idea how to shut her up? Should I give her another Nintendo 64 game?

please do not call me such mean things...
my ancestors escaped China during Mao regime
I am not Korean
and besides, you people hate Koreans even more than Chinese

>because I know who you are
>most of your people coming here are probably looking for similar minds since you know nationalism is rising in the west as well, otherwise can you give me good reason you are not browsing 2ch at this moment which is in a much better state than this entire imageboard?
>>I'm not a filthy nationalist, i add.
>that is exactly what a netouyo would say

Yeah whatever, i'm not a netouyo, i say again. I don't browse 2ch. As i posted above, i have no negative China and have been to China. I have great respect for their culture.
It's you who blindedly generalize japs here in general. Yeah netouyos are all dumb af, but it's you who posted such a provocative post which lures them.

>you are netouyo because you criticized me.
Which is more retarded? I've NEVER said anything bad about China in this thread, while you are blindedly labeling me as netouyo. I like Chinese and have many friends from there.

This thread is weird.

well you denied here that your Chinese, right?

pretty good pasta, can you post some more?

>thus we became irrelevant during the 1600-1900s
You still are irrelevant though.

Like, you can read Japanese by picking up Chinese characters?

>I don't browse 2ch
then why are you here?
>I've never said anything bad about China in this thread
what about your brethren who are posting in this thread?
and if you aren't a netouyo, again, why are you even here?
I am Canadian

>there is no reason for me to not be proud of my heritage, is there anything wrong with American being proud of Scandinavian/French/whatever heritage?
that's not my point at all

I meant why do you hate being called Chinese if you're so proud of your Chinese heritage

Mad that it's SO easy for a white man to get asian pussy while it's next to impossible for an asian man to get a white girl?

>racism this racist that
Is this the only fucking thing people talk about in the anglosphere?

whatever you say turk boy.

not entirely, I mostly get my japanese language education from playing text-heavy games.

because when you or any other Jap say I'm Chinese you obviously mean it as some kind of disparaging insult

>I am Canadian
so your not relevant to east asia at all.
don't try to criticize the particular country with your poor knowledge that your commie-washed parents taught you