You are now Donald J. Trump's chief advisor. What do you tell him?

You are now Donald J. Trump's chief advisor. What do you tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470789079436.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

bring a strobe light to the first debate

And a new meme/pasta is born.

don't bow to the queen

Fucks up with your hair bro is that real?

Why is Correct the Record an all white organization?

fuck off!

Well, at least you're still rich.

>his darkness

thats pretty racist, just because Trump is part black doesn't mean it's ok to use derogatory language

Do some photo op's doing some physical stuff like running up stairs. Show the physical component of your HIGH ENERGY!!!

Don't go off script until Nov 5

rape princess peach

TRUMP, WE MUST BUILD WALL ON THE CANDIAN BORDER AND HAVE THE KEK PRIME MINISTER PAY FOR IT.

HE'LL THINK HE IS WINNING

Stop fucking talking about yourself and talk about your policies.

> take away his twitter account

First, more policies. Limit yourself to one crazy thing to say a week. Second, fist Hillary during the first debate.

I sing him a song: youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

bring a gag fart machine to the debate and watch hillary freak when she thinks she's filling one up

>Have a 30 second strobe light and laser show with falling balloons and confetting, and the dallas cowboys cheerleaders to dance to Fireball by Putbull
>do this every time you make a rebuttle to a statement made by Hillary

either she'll have a seziure or you surge in the polls

Go with what got you to the game. Security, safety, jobs. Maga

learn to stop saying retarded shit and running into transparent traps head first

You no longer are allowed to use Twitter. If you fuck this up for me there is literally no place you can hide.

I'd tell him to start talking more about the emails, and tell him to recommend watching the movie Clinton Cash since people are more likely to watch than they are to read it.

Honestly, you have to talk about shit like
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470789079436.webm

I would tell him to hand out AR-15s to every white male that attends his rallies, so his army is ready in case the commies steal the election. Donald can afford this easily with his vast wealth, and it would be the ultimate display of trust to his people.

Also he must announce that he will disband and fire the entire TSA when he becomes president, to be replaced with military security, who will treat the American people with respect while performing security checks for air transport.

"You're bizzare rise in the polical world was a nothing more than a middle finger to the establishment and you're not going to win. You could plug your book and steaks and bottled water and TV shows for a while. Hell, say something completely insane like you're going to blow up the moon. Why not? It would be memorable."

Drop out.

I didn't know he had a Chief that needed advising. Who know?

Keep doing what you're doing on campaign. Do more of it.

Get rid of anyone connected with Goldman Sachs

"Delete your account"

That Adolf and Eva are eternally revered by nationalists because they took the classy way out. Here's some poison and a handgun. You and Melania go do the right thing.

"kys"

>gas the kikes race war now
or
>I heard concrete shoes are great for swimming so don't mess this up

B U I L D W A L L

You shut the fuck up and listen

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

under-rated post

Stop walking into minefields and focus on your key issues.

Talk about the US shifting policy to "America first", keep the focus on trade, loss of manufacturing jobs etc.

Talk about the US reevaluating the current value of current US obligations, agreements, and alliances (NATO for example).

The policies that worked after WWII no longer do, it's time we aligned with reality in this regard. These are the biggest imo because they were not talked about before, and Clinton herself felt it necessary to respond with a flip flop on trade. NATO is a great example to question her foreign policy chops because it is difficult to justify and explain in it's current condition, remember it's not 1949 anymore.

underrated

Burn them all

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

But I'm not jewish enough to be one of his advisors.

Good job, but say "qualified" instead of "suitable" next time.

ignore all the losers and haters, the more they attack the more desperate they are

talk about the people she killed, you'll get Bernie supporters on your side if they believe he is in danger after she becomes president. they'll vote for you while making him look weak, preventing him from winning in the future.

not sure if this is wise, might strike people as too tinfoil

I'm sure he already knows about it, he did mention vince foster

maybe he is saving it for the debates, or maybe he will use the dnc murder to bridge into the otehr murders

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.