HIV/AIDS

Is HIV a big problem in your country? In Russia it's a huge problem with new HIV cases keep growing rapidly while majority of those who infected don't even receive an adequate medical help for many reasons.

In fact Russia is one of a few countries where HIVs is getting more and more common.

>And although the number of newly-diagnosed and AIDS-related deaths continue shrinking worldwide, the opposite is happening in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, with Russia accounting for almost two thirds of new contractions in the region.

rt.com/news/414510-hiv-aids-russia-epidemic-denialists/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/365089-russia-urals-hiv-rate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also people in Ural and Siberia love spreading HIV even more than the rest of the russians. It's like a national sport for them.

rt.com/news/365089-russia-urals-hiv-rate/

Some statistics from western sources.

Why is Russia so based?

Oh look, Nikita is off his meds again.

Btw i knew a guy who had HIVs, he used to live in the same commiebloc as i do. Not sure what has happened to him but i haven't seen him for like 5 years.
I remember he has been getting skinnier ever week, though he could walk normally and looked almost normal except for his extremely pale skin and grey bags under his eyes. Don't know how he got infected though.

I have HIV. I got it from my Estonian ex gf. Luckily the medication is free in Finland but I need to take one pill a day for life.

>Posting an interesting thread with actual statistics and different sources
>Some obese anime-loving virgin calls you "Nikita"

>one pill a day for life
Many people take more than that (especially if we take into account all kinds of vitamins and supps) even when they don't have HIV.

How did AIDS even get to Russia?

fucking est*nians

What do you mean? How did it come to other countries? The same way it got here.
The difference is that most other countries (especially in the western world) managed to fight and even almost eliminate it, while in russia and eastern europe it not only keeps spreading but is doing it at even higher rates than ever before.

Puuuuuuuut in

>i have HIV from my "girl friend"
Damn this fucking medicine >:(

Man and I was planning to study in estonia

Give me one reason why HIV is a bad thing

This, it only fucks over normies and degenerate drug users.

Because it's an epidemic sexually transmitted disease with a decade-long incubation period and no real cure, that untreated causes severe illness, disability and death.
And you might get it. Especially if you think you're magically protected from it.

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?

Bravo Eesti.

Atheism is the pozhole of religions.

You get 2 to 3 medicines in one pill nowadays. The one I'm taking is Truvada and my viral load is undetectable which means that if I take a normal HIV finger prick test I test negative and while I continue taking it I can't infect anyone else and I can even make babies that will be HIV negative.

>"Russia is based tradcon society with strong manly men"
pfft

> with strong manly men"
That's true