Why does Sup Forums hate Tara Strong?

Why does Sup Forums hate Tara Strong?

fake

I don't. I love Tara. I think most of Sup Forums does too.

I like parts of her

Sup Forums is filled with fags who wouldn't hit that prime slice of MILF.

fake tits are a-okay

You'd literally have to be a faggot if you don't want to fuck her

Old hag attention whore that bitches about anything new and anyone attempting to voice Harley Quinn.

>You'd literally have to be a faggot if you don't want to fuck her
Yup. Speaking of which...

>Old hag attention whore that bitches about anything new and anyone attempting to voice Harley Quinn.

She's a weird, aging attention whore. I want to violate her mouth.

You sure about that?

>loves fans
>gives fanservice
>probably gives good head

You're a homosexual

Has Tara ever voiced Harley?

I'd let her dress up as a purple horse and peg me

Can't speak for everyone, but I'm pro gun, and she is anti.

Yes, she voiced Harley in the Arkham games starting with Arkham City, and in the DC Nation shorts.

I think we mostly just hate Sup Forumss views on her.

You cant talk about her voice acting without Sup Forums coming in and obessing over her appearance.

I did once hear somebody say she has no range which was fucking retarded

Wait really
Im supprised to hear shes such a fucking faggot

She's just a meme seiyuu that's all

I don't keep up with gossip or twitter or whatever it is that people get their reasons to hate actors about, so I don't know why people dislike her. To me, she's just a milf who does voices.

I meant the picture

Its hard to hate tara shes in so much that pretty much everybody likes at least one of her roles.

I dont think i even saw much hate for her at the height of mlp hatred which i think helped shield the other actors (reminder that kathleen barr is a fantastic actor and she deserves a lot more recognition then she gets)

it's real

Honestly.
What's not to like?

In everything under the sun, inferior Harley voice, acts like she owns it, a bit smug

Im pretty sure thats just the moon with north america pasted over it

Yeah, I never got that. I probably wouldn't put her in the top 3 of voicing her. It's like she doesn't realize the character is just wildly popular not her rendition.

Her Raven does things for me though.

she won't show us her tits.

>tfw when your dream of fucking a woman to an orgasm in bubbles voice is never going to happen

Yeah she is a little wierd about harley.

>she switches to Timmy's voice mid orgasm

Because Arleen officially 'gave' it to her, and she probably thinks she 'is' the character on some crazy level.

the second Chie voice is similar crazy about 'being' Chie.

I do wonder why its harley of all people shes not like that with any other character.

But I love her

Ponies, and they feel she somehow "stole" the role of harley quinn from Arleen. It's mostly 2 or 3 aspies that got severely triggered when she hugged them at a con.

I can't say with Tara but if it's anything like Erin with Chie it's probably the character is the right mix of tropes they 'identify' with playing them becomes some sort of weird creepy reality or something.

Harley's a batshit thirsty blonde bimbo who will do anything to get what she wants, and Tara is...you know,

Probably because that's the character that will bring her the most attention.

She didn't steal the role so much as Arleen couldn't do the role anymore and officially gave it to her.

>tfw when you actually prefer second Chie voice

She isn't Arleen.

No shit.

I don't Hate Tara Strong, i just don't like her Harley.I think Hynden Walch is the best Harley not names Arleen Sorken

does Hynden even do any voice work anymore beside PB and TTG voicing?

I just looked it up.
How did she react when they changed the actor in the golden animation.

the fans? Mixed. Original Chie had a lot of infamously bad line reads (aha is THIS our chance?) and some felt she sounded to old, but she sounded less like doing a voice and more a real person talking. Erin does better line reads but is doing a 'voice' so it's more cartoony.

The original lady retired so they switched before Golden, every time after has been Erin, then Erin went weird and got way way way way into Chie. seriously 60% of the woman's tumblr is her reposting. Yukiko/Chie Yuri

There's a fine line between fanservice and whoring for attention and she constantly totes that line.

I like her a lot, but stuff like complaining that she can't be at her kid's thing because she's busy doing cons, when she could easily not go to the con.

She plays minor roles all the time. Supergiant from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, some background character in Star Vs, and Alice in Kingdom Hearts. She's in a lot of disney jr type of shows too.

well that's good. Not enough upbeat bubbly girl voices i'd hate to see her not doing anything.

Tara only had kids to keep her money ticket, i mean husband paying.

Wasn't she also like that over the new PPG?

man his kids are so lucky to suckle on those tara's

no user its a satellite image it says so right under it.
they wouldn't just lie like that

a bit. Harley feeds into her other attention whoring hobbies, being a bimbo and flashing her fake tits though

Thats the thing i hate about her most the cons
Engaging with fans is fine encouraging a culture that allows a whole con to exist for a single fucking show is unacceptable.

That was probably just her way of expressing her frustration over how shit it was.

she's the very reality of the gold diggin ho your parents didn't want you to marry.

she married money, and voice acting is entirely about feeding her ego. bitch gonna snap something fierce when she starts getting to old for nerds to wanna tap.

Oops meant to quote

I don't, I just can't fucking stand her Harley voice. It's fucking terrible but WB still insists on getting her to do it. She looks pretty good in that costume though desu.

Yeah, Arleen is too old and sounded off in Arkham Asylum, then pretty shitty in DCUO, but Hynden Walch is the best choice to succeed Arleen. Tara just sounds horrible, forced, and annoying.

Also she's an attention whore and Hillary shill, but that doesn't really matter as much to me, and I still like her as Batgirl and Raven.

I auctualy have a theory about that.

Its not so much that she was really bothered about not getting cast as she was channeling her anger over how bad it was into that.

Damn it, user. I was about to go to bed, now I have to jerk off.

did she get a boob reduction?
those arent my tara milf tiddies

It honestly should have been her and not Robbie in the DCEU. And before you say she's too old, she's younger than Leto.

She's used up goods that's past her prime.

Was Senior Trip her prime or later?

>she's younger than Leto
>he's 44
holy fucking SHIT that dude could be my fucking dad

he aged amazingly well

Just watched one of the SS clips. Damn Robbie's awful.

Makes sense. Robbie did say "it's good to be bad."

my guess she's in everything and she a cock a tease

user i like it HARDCORE

Who does she voice again and what cartoons and comics does she like? That's literally all I care about when it comes to her.

How about now?

Every character basically. If I narrowed it down to comics cartoons of the top of my head, then...

Batgirl
Harley Quinn
Raven
Sally Avril
Squirrel Girl

There are certainly more.

>Who does she voice again
Batgirl, Raven, Bubbles, Timmy Turner, the lemonhead from Xiaolin Showdown, the first Ben Tennyson, that pony whose name is a jab at tween vampires, it's really a long fucking list by now.

>what cartoons and comics does she like?
I don't fucking know, ask her. That is a thing you can do on the internet.

The picture is real, but they are definitely fake. Gross

Look at the pictures people posted of her from the 80's. They're real. She's always been busty.

Because shes just like laura bailey and english sasuke, they get around too much and they never change their voices and they become irritating

Not like that she wasn't

She's Jewish. They're real.

She also had kids, which will increase a woman's bust size. They shrink back a little, but they usually stay inflated somewhat permanently.

Also, they're not that much bigger. user, I think you need to google what a push-up bra is.

And now I'm flaccid

>be Tara's 17 year old son
>she comes home from SDCC after party wearing this and drenched in sweat
>she's drunk as fuck and will never remember anything tomorrow
what would jesus do?

> Why am I a colossal faggot only interested in stirring shit?

If you need attention I hear cutting is making a comeback.

Sounds like the plot of a clips4sale

I prefer her Tara's Harley over Arleen's, but that's because my only exposition to both are the Arkham games (Arleen sounded too old there, and Tara's squeaky voice is kinda sexy and funny). I watched DCAU in latin american dub.

Have some respect

>implying I feel anything one way or the other
Voice actors should be heard and not seen.

It is an image taken by a satellite placed on an image of a satellite

Arleen was the original and the original is usually the best. I don't mind Tara's mostly, except it sounds too cutesy for Harley and sounds too much like the character from the board that you can't bring up or else you'll get banned, but with an accent.

She never got naked on printed film

I don't.

I wanna fuck her.

Tara nudes when?

Is that Jeremy Renner?

I almost didn't recognize him.

Yep. They were in Nation Lampoon's Senior Trip together. He was 24 and she was 22.

I feel like by all standards of good taste I shouldn't be aroused but I am.

Someone got laid by her last night. That lucky con goer.

Where'd you hear that?