YES

>relaxing around blacks
>wanting to play with blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHxYEC4zNTU
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ1B4YHwRiM
youtube.com/watch?v=5Hpa6MfcY8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it with faggots and thinking you can relax around non-whites?

hope he learned his lesson about anthropomorphizing nigs

repeat after me waffle: "diversity is strength"

90% white neighborhoods filled with democrats who have never been around more than one or two black people.

I live in one of these neighborhoods and the only black people I've ever met or known has screwed me or my family over in some way.

they've been brainwashed into thinking that "diversity is strength lmao xD"

gotta redpill yo wife an redpill yo kids

I remember this happened to me in school

I went up to some pooinloos (god knows why I guess I didn't believe in race) when I was like 8 and wanted to play tag or something. Instead they decided to scratch and kick the shit out of me. They had nails like an inch long too like claws. I guess they don't have nail clippers in India either.

That shit was weak. Looks like they are just messing around those kicks were soft.

Also
>filming a phone
Why do that shit?

He is the future of Sup Forums.

>I guess they don't have nail clippers in India either.

user...

Niggers have been in the US since its founding, so we know not to relax around them. Places in Europe that called us "backwards" and "racist" will now have to learn that those things are necessary when you live around thirdworld trash.

actual pooinloos or muzzies?
Just asking since the indians at my old high school were pretty peacful

RAGE MODE

REEEEEE

you people are obviously new to this whole thing. the rule never relax around blacks is not a meme my friend.

i know how you feel fàm

>Be Danish boy.
>Be raised to believe that everyone is the same.
>Have no reason to disbelieve this, as everyone repeats it to you and you've seen very little of the world.
>See some Somalis.
>Decide to go say hi.
>They brutalize you, with no hint of restraint or consideration for your own life.
>Your government does nothing and your media try to obfuscate the entire event.
>Your entire state-manufactured worldview collapses in on itself.

And that's where racists come from.

did they fuck you?

no it was legit pooinloos

The Muslims were actually alright where I lived

Except this one that would literally stab people in the back randomly during lunch with this sharpened wood stick

no

but even if they did I probably wouldn't have noticed

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ1B4YHwRiM

The most sickening part is that there's a white person behind that camera and I'm assuming it's a girl.

MUH NORDIC HERITAGE

>reeee white people are so evil white people must be kind to everyone
>white boy tries to be nice to Somali children
>they beat the shit out of him
>lol white people suck they don't know how to be mean

kindness is wasted on shitskins

Man i'm not white, but i really feel bad for white people.

If I was that girls father I would kill those little niggers. Does that make me a bad person if I am completely serious? Am I too far gone? No white children do this.

>Dat Freudian slip @ :20

I'm glad videos like these are on the internet, so everyone can see what refugees really are, but then again that kid that got blacked by them will probably defend them for some progressive bullshit reason.

God of all the various groups of niggers. I hate somalis the most. Those fuckers have ruined what used to be some of the nicest area's of the GTA. They're literal vermin

most pro minority people usually have little to no contact with actual minorities.

Didn't the black father "discipline" those delinquents?

Don't, they literally want you dead, just keep enjoying the memes on Sup Forums, but don't fall for the white jew.

They always fight fair and square. Whiteboi rekt.

A nationalist is born. keep poking the bear niggers. At this point I invite it

kek calling that an attack, if you want to see what an attack is watch the american nigs they don't fool around, also near the end they said "relax" because one of the nigs kicked him for real.
On the positive side, he wasn't hurt but assault is assault and will probably give them a month behinde bars if convicted.

Why do you think europeans hate chileans?

>black
>father

Time to start that Brown Genocide you fags have been bragging on about

that didn't look like it hurt at all, like it looked like fake WWE moves

is Sup Forums now full of nu-male pussies?

I know the feeling.When I was 8 my family was on vacation to moscow.I was lonely so I talked to some kids, they beat me and called me a sheep fucker(can't really blame them).Whomever makes this type of pics is a retard

Rare

Does anyone else see that gondola?

>not editing out your stutter

New

REEEEE

>indians at my old high school were pretty peacful
Where they like a military unite?groups I have seen usually walk in 4s and never let their girls/sisters out of their sight

>around blacks never relax

Like pottery. At least Denmark seems to be doing something about this shit, as evidenced by pic related getting enough signatures to run.

I think they was all in on it, then posted it to YouTube as "SHOCKING BRUTAL ATTACK" for shits and giggles.

Sup Forums will just eat this up anyway

I thought Chileans were generally pretty Caucasian?

These days everyone is selling out
youtube.com/watch?v=5Hpa6MfcY8U

well we are not white, for white supremacists we are just spics, and the european heritage is a meme

But i still like white people, i think my children will be safer in a white world.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

TRIGGERRRRRRED

Beat me to it. I seem to have lost the one with the puppy though.

I feel you
RACE WAR NOW

Not brown as the average mexican, but still spic and absolutely not "white" looking.

The average chilean has spaniard ancestry with some amerindian blood.

I'm a spic, but it pains me to see that Europeans are so willing to kill off their own heritage, and spit on their ancestors grave, all for progressive reasons.

I

MEAN

COME

ON

not as rare as you would think.I met quite a few of my countryman on this board

Somalis are probably but human. They look really alien and are genticslly unique. They are another non-human fossil like bushmen (mostly harmless but really primitive), bantus (aka most niggers), and abbos. We should definitely consider sterilizing and of exterminating somalis

Haha white boys BTFO

Wrong pic

I'm not even racist. I hate Jamaican friends, Nigerian friends, Arab friends growing up that never did me wrong. But every fucking Somali I've had the displeasure of knowing as been at best a snake, and worst a complete piece of trash. They need to but eliminated.

Why though?

Yeah it's almost like they didn't learn from dropping bombs and pumping money into Muslim areas. Different bombs my friend. Still damaging.

>had*

This

I live in London and absolutely despise anyone who isn't British, as they despise us

Fuck niggers

I don't want your sympathy shit skin. We aren't dead yet.

whereabouts do you live and how bad do you find it?

It's a play fight.

Sup Forums is retarded

THERE'S STILL A CHANCE!

this webm trigger the shit out of me

>Play fight
>left with a busted open head
Ahmed fuck off

kek theres was alot of other white skins and probably a chink and the one recording was white
no unity you niggers deserve what you get.

Amerifat tips for living around niggers for smug Europeans who have no idea:

1. Get a decent job and move away from nigger containment zones as quickly as possible. If the government ships niggers to your area, leave that place too. You will have your house broken into, you will be shot at, and you will have your car stolen.

2. If they try to put niggers into your child's school, pull your child out of that school immediately. Put them in private school if you can afford it. Homeschool them if you have to. Nothing is worth letting your kid be exposed to feral niggers long enough to start thinking he's one of them.

3. Own a gun and have a secure home.

4. Learn a sense for danger. If a nigger is looking at you too long or acting twitchy, he's going to fucking stab you. If you see niggers driving by your home, they're going to rob you.

5. Form white communities. In a sea of brown you will be victimized and you will be oppressed while the Jewish media calls you the oppressor.

6. Niggers are not your friends. They hate you. They've been told by Jews to hate you for their entire lives. They've been told by their families to hate you for their entire lives. It's "black lives matter" not "police doctrine reform movement" or "black community and family focus." They give no fucks and are not required to subscribe to your ideas of morality and tolerance. Puttying white values on them just invites disaster.

7. Schedule your life to avoid niggers. Be aware of the calendar days when they receive government gibs and never plan to shop or be in public during those times. Don't go out at night. Wake up early. Avoid nigger containment zones.

8. Redpill friends and family. Vote for non cucked politicians. Raise your kids to not be cucks.

Euros you've been smug leftists for decades, but it's time for you to face the reality of the nigger. And you have only your own arrogance to blame. Welcome to Hell.

>yet

now go tell the same to some nigs

"Allo mein name is gunter, would you like to play pokemon go with me??"

"DA FUCK UP WHITE BOI YEAH GET DIS SHIT"

Am I reaching to far when I say those girls seem off put? Definitely not how I'm used to girls reacting but maybe it's because they're young and awkward. They seem creeped out though.

This is why 30-round magazines need to remain legal.

Kek, that top comment.

hey thanks black cowboy man i appreciate that

t. white life

>busted open head
Um where? I hate Somalis as much as the next guy but this video just looks like they are messing about. Watch the kicks. Soft as fuck

No that's how we die out haha. It's big talk on the Internet but I don't want to go down without a fight.

Isn't he the head of your self-profesed Nazi party? Some Dane made a thread about him this morning.

In the full video, the little white girl actually picks a flower after being attacked by the niglets and offers it to them. One of the nigcesses knocks the flower out of her hand and pushes her.

Rich Chileans are white, the poor ones are mapuches

They're Fingolians. They're always awkward.

Somalians are absolute cancer, they are the worst niggers beat only by the South African ones.

Look at this comment:

Gustav Einarsson 8 minutos atrás

As a Swede who is a proud foster father of an Eritrean refugee, the title of this video makes me sad. First of all you don't know if these kids are Somali, I find it hard to believe as most Somalis I know are hard working and intelligent. Secondly you don't know the motive of the altercation. Have you stopped for a second to think people of African ancestry are subject to racism and aggression on a daily basis from their white peers? How would you feel if the media vilified you and your culture every day?

SWEDEN YES! KEKEKEKEK

rich chileans are a minority, the bigger percentage of chilean people is mixed. we are most spaniard or european than amerindian, but not white. Even argentinians are whiter than us.

How we managed to not be a shithole like other south american countries ? i don't know.

also mapuches are not chileans, they have their own culture, even their own swastikas

>proud foster father of an Eritrean refugee

OH, SWEDEN !

c u later sweden your collapse was well deserved

Marxists are just too damn successful. I can't believe how easily brainwashed some of these cucks are.

kek, nvm, I got rused by a troll account. Still, good stuff.

What kind of faggot wants to play at 13 anyways. At that age I was already trying to get pussy and smoking weed.

his cuck faggot ass parents probably forced him to go and "assimilate" with the niggers

Man, you're so cool.

This.

>nice place but filled with immigrants
>they vandalize everything and act like it's a ghetto
>sandniggers threatening people and stealing
>american nigger culture everywhere
>kids stealing bikes and picking fights for fun daily
>they hate you and call you "svenne" ("swede") as a slur
>anyone who lives here knows this

>richer place without immigrants over the road
>most of my childhood class comes from there
>they grow up with 'diversity is strength' multicultural shit
>their parents move them to nicer private schools in town
>pretty much all white

>mfw they're all liberal as fuck from what I've seen on social media
>mfw I'm the "ignorant" one for actually having dealt with them

>having that picture saved

Need to get something off your chest bro?

As was I, user, but looking back, it's not something I feel I should be particularly proud of. Often times, I think my time would have been better spent learning a trade or exploring different hobbies, instead of spiraling into uninhibited degeneracy.

this was literally nothing

This, Somalians need to be exterminated. I've met decent people of all ethnicities here except Somalians. I've literally never met one that wasn't a violent ape.