What is your opinion on Logan Paul, Juanpa Zurita, Lele Pons and other so called "Vine-refugees"...

What is your opinion on Logan Paul, Juanpa Zurita, Lele Pons and other so called "Vine-refugees"? do you like their videos? do you find them funny? do they make you cringe?

youtu.be/c0f7xVTe_iM?t=1m8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0
youtube.com/watch?v=6z4VY8pU6o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't say they make me cringe or laugh they don't really make me feel anything they're just sort of boring,

I cant tell if Lele Pons is hot or not

perfect example of celebrity worship the youth is into, i just feel sorry for them

Should've went away with Vine.

the worst type of attentionwhore, on the same level as melonpan.

But Logan Paul is handsome, rich and has a shitload of jewtube subs so he can get away scott free with everything.

but so are the rest of them, and Juanpa and Lele are one year younger than Logan, maybe by 2019 they are going to have as many watch time and money as Logan right now

Usual degenerate Jew.

This is retarded, empty content.

Disrespectful attentionwhore. People like him are the reason why other countries hate foreigners.

>wapanese
No, I can't see anything wrong with him.

I don't even what and who you are talking about because nobody sane should follow youtube celebs.

this one is a totally subhuman.

no, and anyone who finds them and vines funny should go see a psychiatrist

what about Lele and Juanpa, they don't have any Jewish blood in them

Logan must be in a cage of their country.
Never release him.

who else /logang/ here?

>they're frikin' dope!

The lowest common denominator of narcissism.
But he’s too young and successful rich man also handsome. No wonder he fell into it.

they are unfunny retards. don't care that much about disrespect, as long as it's funny, like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0

youtube.com/watch?v=6z4VY8pU6o8