At what age did you grow out of liberalism?

At what age did you grow out of liberalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hz-crDWmINk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never was a liberal. My parents were slowly redpilling me as a child.

25. This year actually. Straight white, cisgendered male. I live in the city, but I come from extreme rural roots. I'm taking a trade, probably going into the military after.

Liberalism wants nothing to do with me. Says I'm the problem, meanwhile where's the feminist backlash over the massive rape epidemic in Germany? . Was tired of mental gymnastics. Now I just say I'm a conservative and don't give a fuck. Happier for it.

As soon as I graduated my social justice infested liberal high school.

Then I discovered pol

youtu.be/hz-crDWmINk

Never, because I'm not anti social nor do I enjoy sharing the political views of the average 65 year old person.

This. Plus my working fast food in high school really opened my eyes to how the world really is

> "President Hillary Clinton"

After graduating in economy. Now I am a libertarian.

Never was a leftist but grew out of classical liberalism in my early twenties when i realized it was a defenseless utopia.
I still hold out hope for republics but I'm pretty sure a fascistic government is the best

Entered at 18

Left at 19

''Twas a very short lived phase

19, this year

It's just gone to shit, and is making things worse. All the good ideals from liberalism can be applied to other idealogies anyway

If you entire idealogy can be boiled down to "but think about the minorities!!" then you're a fucking selective idiot, just as bad as people that only support rich people or whatever

Not soon enough it seems

>thinking you have valid political opinions before 18 (at the earliest)

I read the Mien Kampf when I was 14. Then I got Redpilled

I realised that your nation and ethnicity are synonymous, and that we must fight to preserve the culture our forefathers have built for thousands of years

About 25.

That shit kills me, i hope he makes more videos.

All through my childhood and early teens i was racist as fuck because i could observe how the brown kids were stupid and mean while me and my white friend were the smartest and nicest. As i got a little older i went full lib thanks to the constant brainwashing (school, tv, church, music, etc.). But somewhere around 20 i swallowed the red pill and everything's alright now.

27... Took a while. Well, kinda. I really wanted to vote for Giuliani in 2008 but that never happened so I just went with the black guy unwittingly. I'm still probably a moderate at heart though but we need a conservative right now since liberals are way too fucking insane right now.

I have never been a liberal thank god

I still lean more to the left than right, but snapped out of the crazy liberal bullshit around 23.

i didn't

i'm just here to remind myself that i'm not like any of you

I want the word liberal back.
Faggots are ruining the name of the greatest political philosophy in history.

I think I was about 19 when I realized the crazy Christians weren't the crazy people I needed to worry about.

This right here.

dangerous game you're playing there, it won't end well for you. that's the story of at least half the people here

>tfw he gets a second pie

When I visited a forum called Revleft and realized how retarded the left wing actually is

Just start calling them leftists

The pie at the end gets me everytime.

>dangerous game you're playing there, it won't end well for you. that's the story of at least half the people here

lol nah i've been here for years

Same time I grew out of Atheism, at age 21.

Never was a liberal but registered as independent, realized I was conservative in college when I saw the kinds of mental gymnastics full tier liberals can do, along with the lack of growth it allows. Disgusted me.

I'm still liberal

I do however understand non-American (true) rightism. That stuff makes sense

American "conservatism" is pure garbage though

oldfag here..
voted Clinton when i was 18
after, voted R 'till 2007
left the R party 'cuz bailouts...
been dabbling with upper and lower case L since.

"writing in" pedo island owner for pres this term.

None of this matters.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I was born in the redpill. Molded by it.

i think i know what you are saying. my senpai is hardcore, or based, if you will.

beautiful people...