Wintry edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHI70KOwEBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That bear thing should wipe its nose. Dirty fucker

bump

/marbh/

I've caught a cold

That's how it's supposed to look, r-right?

We're having a lot of weather editions recently I notice.

Lewd.

Get well soon.

How do I get rich and famous?

Getting a bit sick of my carry on in here lads. Not sure what to do.

What sort of carry on?

create some kind of cutting edge technology

I suggest some sort of edible sex robot.

I just want the rich part

I've decided to stop using Sup Forums because it's a shithole. Where should I get my vidya news now?

Through the grapevine.

This to pls, are there any good vydya Jewtubers that aren't lets players or Jontron clones or cucked by sponsorship

Kill yourself for even considering cancertubers.

The trick is to only follow Youtubers who make vidya content but actively hate video games.

Then I might as well go back to Sup Forums with that mentality

Sup Forums only pretends to hate video games.

>look for an anime I want to watch on nyaa
>can only find individual episodes, not the full thing

Why is everyone in this thread a retard except for me?

>want to do things
>don't feel like doing anything

Saoirse.

>Through the grapevine
Reddit?

>Where should I get my vidya news now
8ch Sup Forums.

>can only find individual episodes, not the full thing
Magnet links lad. Click click click, and now every episode is downloading.

>Reddit?
Of course not. I'm not interested in blogposts about the lack of female representation in video games.

>needing vidya news
>not just seeing what's popular based on steam's new/your friends playing/maybe seeing stuff from youtubers you ALREADY FOLLOW

>I'm not interested in blogposts about the lack of female representation in video games
The trick is to only read the headlines, just like with real newspapers. Pretty clever eh?

Ya, this is a pain in the hole because you can guarantee about 75% of the episodes will work but there will always be like fucking 5 that aren't seeded
> youtubers you ALREADY FOLLOW
>AVGN
been following him since I was like 14 over a decade ago, he doesn't do reviews
>Jontron
Uploads like 2 episodes a year since he's became altlite and it's usually not vydya related
>SomeCallMeJonny
He's an autist but I find his reviews comfy, usually does franchise stuff, only new games if it's Sonic/Zelda/Kingdom Hearts etc
>Matthewmetatosis
Same a Jontron, does like 3 videos a year and ever since his DMC review, they are glorified lets plays of indie shit
>Gurularry
I have a love hate relationship with this Fatbrit ever since I saw him on telly years ago and I don't even know what he is talking about half the time
They are really the only vydya Youtubers I am subscribed to, used to be to Dunkey but I just find him to be too Reddit to listen to

What you say niggy?!

I don't really look for reviews. I look for people playing to see if it looks interesting to me. Sometimes I'll see games I had no clue existed and pick them up.

Pleb tier taste across the board.

Cooking in progress, wish me luck.

What are you cooking?

Chicken with a bit of veg.

>ocht

Home from work.
Music time youtube.com/watch?v=ZHI70KOwEBA

Steaming veg is great, I recommend it, and chicken is handy. Just shove it in the oven.
Any bit of veg/potatoes and meat in the oven are perfect beginner recipes.

Have realised 4 pints is my limit before I start doing things I regret/ wont remember

How can you regret them if you don't remember?

Not him but I think we've all blacked out from consuming too much of something, and not remembering.
I mean you remember but you don't fully remember. Like foggy memories and uncertainty if that actually happened or not.
Also people tell you.

Got a phone call from a private number today claiming to be customs in Shannon Airport and they intercepted a package from the Netherlands with my home address on it. Asking me did I know anything about it. Surely someone taking the piss is it?

Did you order anything? Use some common sense.

>I think we've all blacked out from consuming too much of something, and not remembering
I haven't, am I weird?

No just inexperienced. It's not worth it anyway.

Nah I didn't but one of the lads ordered some mushrooms to my house because he didn't want anyone in his house finding them. I just denied all knowledge desu. He was the one who went through with the transaction, nothing to do with me.

Ask whats in it and if it's good let it in.
Remember ordering something benign but delicate and uncool once and knowing the customs went through it and delayed it by half a week really annoyed me. Almost made me feel like a libertarian.

Speaking of, thoughts on Michael Martin?

Then it sounds like his mushrooms got intercepted.
Not your problem indeed. Don't know why they'd go through shannon though, bit weird.

You find out, or someone tells you
Worst part is not knowing.
Its like theres someone out there who is you acting as you without your knowledge or consent.

>Its like theres someone out there who is you acting as you without your knowledge or consent.
Nice try but that won't save you from the judge, rapist.

Funny enough but drunkenness apparently decanonises consent for women.

Yeah it's all a bit suspicious really. I can't imagine a reputable vendor would send their drugs through an airport but I don't really know anything about it. Just a bit worrying if it is a serious situation, I don't want him getting in trouble either.

They gave me a mobile number to ring back on which I thought was weird as well. You'd think it would be a landline. Surprised that would happen to be honest.

Couldn't really care less about politics desu. There's nothing left in Irish politics for the ordinary working man. I'm just sick of being taxed to the gills on absolutely everything.

> I can't imagine a reputable vendor would send their drugs through an airport.
Thats not how it works, user.
> Just a bit worrying if it is a serious situation, I don't want him getting in trouble either.
It's not serious. Nobody will get in trouble.
At worst you'll get a letter saying your package has been confiscated.

>At worst you'll get a letter saying your package has been confiscated.
With is to be expected if you're importing illegal substances.

>With is to be expected if you're importing illegal substances.
Presuming you mean "which", then yes. It's to be expected but only if they find it. Which rarely happens.

Don't magic mushrooms grow here anyways? You'd think it easier for someone to get their's locally.

>Drinking is legal on Good Friday now
Good, this will stop the #CANSONGOODFRIDAY xD cancer. This Good Friday is gonna be a mini ST Patricks but it will be another day in like 2 years. No more nuclear winter stock piling cans cause YER A MAD BASTARD

I'm going to miss some of our crazy old laws from a bygone era.

They do but desu it can be hard to find them, and its time consuming.
Would personally rather just pay and receive them.
I too hate this shit. People going batshit because of a stupid law. Good friday is a load of shite but people go way overboard in trying to be edgy and drinking on it when its no different than every other friday.

Won't drink on GF if I can help it. Peak soyboy not to treat Christs death as a solemn occasion to commemorate. If the British company that owns all of our Prod drink brands needs another day to encourage excessive drinking, they should wait until the Sunday. Better than encouraging children to be obese.

Imagine if we got rid of religion altogether. Then the lefties would have nothing to scream about on Twitter. Think of how peaceful life would be.

Becoming a soulless drone to own the libs

Not a fan of these newfags desu.

You underestimate the ability of lefties to find things to scream about on Twitter. What was doing the rounds there a few weeks ago was a story about how Friends (the TV show) would have been considered racist, sexist, and homophobic if it was aired today.

It's great that we'll only have like 2 more stupid CANS ON GOOD FRIDAYS left. Everyone would of forgotten that you can't drink on Good Friday by then
When did Christ die? the Friday changes every year
>Then the lefties would have nothing to scream about on Twitter
Racism and sexism though :^) Also no religion is also repressive to Muslims

>"Could I BE anymore of a white supremacist?"
It was a different time.

Love the cultural enrichment our new glibal citizens bring

>newfags
>18 IPs
That's about average for a weekday.

Such as?

The commemoration date changes, not the specific point in time.

The abortion non-debate is going to destroy the illusion of this country once and for all.

>Where should I get my vidya news now?
Resetera. It's where everyone gets their news including Sup Forums and video game "journalists".

So did neogaf collapse or is it still the numale equivalent of v that all the crappy devs suck dick to appease?

~t. Out of the loop

Whats a gilbal?
Whats libs?
BIt hypocritical no?
There's lots of old things that would not fly today.
>When did Christ die? the Friday changes every year
Just remembered what good friday commemorates.

t. lightweights

>forgetting
~t. Educate "together"

I don't think educate together was even a thing when I went to school.

Resetera is where all the SJWs from Neogaf migrated to. It's as much of a shithole as Sup Forums, just on the opposite side of the same coin.

Gaf still exists but it's a bit of a shell of its former self. All of the insiders and leakers are on era now so that's where the news and sales reports and such happen.
Modern gaf just seems to be a place where middle aged people go to share their feelings on how they have no time to play video games anymore.

This desu

>going to Neogaf 2.0

I suppose you're a SJW for going to era in the same sense you're a nazi for going to Sup Forums.

Do you not remember how Resetera was founded though? It was literally an exodus of the NeoGaf SJWs.

~t. Oldfag
When I went to school the only people who went to educate apart from the general populace and the national tradition were congenital cases of numale and soyboy. Not even literal voodoo negroes were so removed. Would embrace a prot as my brudda before an *d*c*t* t*g*th*r scum any day desu

>not having those schools around when you were young makes you old
I never even heard of educate together until last year.

I'm 26.
>numale and soyboy.
Stop using those words, you're embarrassing yourself.
>national tradition.
>Not even literal voodoo negroes were so removed. Would embrace a prot as my brudda before an *d*c*t* t*g*th*r scum any day desu
The fuck are you even talking about? You sound deranged lad. I went to school with a few people from atheist families. They were no different than the rest of us. They just didn't have to sit through religion class and make their confirmation etc.

Yeah grandad
Kind of jelly you didnt have to deal with children acting like their parents were smarter than yours for being reddit before broadband was even a thing in this country

>I went to school with a few people from atheist families
Suspicious.

Of course I remember, I joined it on the first day. It's a gaming community, user. Politics and off-topic is a sub section, much like Sup Forums's relationship with anyone who visits this site.
The entire forum evacuated as well. The gaf admin evilore wasn't at all popular and even went to the extent of shutting the site down for a week to avoid discussion of his allegations. Nobody needed to have their arm twisted to leave.
It's much better now with a forum controlled by prominent members of the community instead of some asshole nobody likes and who only shows his face every few months while he's busy making bank off the advertising money from everyone elses work.

Starting to think that finding a gf/wife who would cook for me would be more achievable than learning to cook myself.

Youre out of touch and embarrassing yourself more than you would like me to think myself.
Atheists and prod scum denied the metaphysical brotherhood of thr Catholic church and the physical brotherhood of our Irish nation have plagued our land for centuries, I'm talking specifically about rhe "educate separately" schools for bugmen spawn.
In our day they were an urban thing, but every new colonisation project has them, and aftee the 8th passes all Catholic schools qill be made to conform to them.

Are you managing to fail to cook chicken and vegetables? How?

>I went to school with a few people from atheist families. They were no different than the rest of us
I only knew one lad from an atheist family and he was a bit of a prick. I mean no one in our class was religious but he made it a crusade to constantly moan about religion at every opportunity. He was also one of those people that called himself a Buddhist.

>Yeah grandad
How young are you?
>children acting like their parents were smarter than yours for being reddit before broadband was even a thing in this country
I honestly have no idea what you're on about.

But Resetera is the kind of place where they discuss "representation of women in video games" like it's a serious, urgent matter, and discuss "problematic" elements of vidya.

Joe McCarthy is the greatest 20th century Irish American

Just not going to reply to this batshit lad desu.
I suggest you do the same.
>I only knew one lad from an atheist family and he was a bit of a prick. I mean no one in our class was religious but he made it a crusade to constantly moan about religion at every opportunity. He was also one of those people that called himself a Buddhist.
That just sounds like an edgy internet atheist.
>I honestly have no idea what you're on about.
Just ignore him.

I was trying to reference how what was once cutting edge raw ro the bone counter culture a la tommy tiernan father ted is now completely passe/blase even withib anti-tradition circles, as the reddit numale neckbeard stereotype set

>Kind of jelly you didnt have to deal with children acting like their parents were smarter than yours for being reddit before broadband was even a thing in this country
Not sure what you're trying to say here lad.

Im not batshit
Im the sanest man there ever was, on accoubt of my incomprehensibility to the degenerated modern thin-bloods

>I was trying to reference how what was once cutting edge raw ro the bone counter culture a la tommy tiernan father ted is now completely passe/blase even withib anti-tradition circles, as the reddit numale neckbeard stereotype set

Just leave him rant to himself please.

I don't know! I left everything in for an extra ten minutes after the specified time and it was all still a little underdone.
Then I dropped the hot glass lid for the thingy I was using on my leg and shattered it a little, and the initial fan setting that was recommended to me was actually wrong, so after a half an hour I threw everything out and started all over again with a second batch of ingredients.

Probably going to die of salmonella poisoning. Will all be over soon.

I explained it already.
Like how richrd dawkins god fedora was edgy back in 2003 but became recognisable as utter cringe after reddit became something that had no shock value after the period of adjustment into a post internet world

How do you expect to feed the ducks if you can't even feed yourself?