Why don't Trump pay a professional hitman to take out Hillary?

Why don't Trump pay a professional hitman to take out Hillary?

He is billonaire and can afford it

He wants her to suffer instead.

because this isnt Mexico

not that easy

How many people has Hillary killed?

dubs speak the truth

he would just get cucked harder by tim kaine

You know I've been thinking for awhile. Why doesn't someone just put a bullet in Hillary's head? How hard would it be to do it JFK style?

Hypothetical of course

no

confirmed!

Cause he'll murder her in the debates anyway.

Because what is Martyrdom

Because the Dems would just replace her with another puppet and Trump would end up in jail.

She has a Secret Service detail and is probably considered among the highest valued individuals in our government (yes, even as someone that doesn't hold a seat right now. That's how the world works). That would probably be one of the hardest assassination attempts in the world. It's asinine to even suggest it really

>Why doesn't Trump just kill his opponents?
>Murdering opposing politicians is completely normal
>Mexico
I'm not even remotely surprised with the backwards shit hole you live in that you think this is a viable option.

I think body count is somewhere in the 50s, it's probably higher honestly

Because he's not the evil guy people believe him to be. Hillary on the other hand has people killed yet faggots and sjws vote for her because she has a vagina and doesn't say mean things. I can't wait for Hillary to start wwiii and see these Millenials cry bitch tears.

Would it though? If you don't care what happens to you, there's a lot someone can accomplish

hes not actually a billionaire

DEAR GOD WHY HASNT ANYONE CHECKED THESE?!?!?!??!

He was seeing if he could get someone to do it for free first, he is a frugal man.

only newfags care about repeating digits.
>inb4 shill

Embarassingly-oldfag here. Can confirm this is bullshit and only autists get triggered by dubposting.

Speaking of which...

... check these fucking dubs right here.

have you lost your fucking mind?
>only newfags care about repeating digits
bitch, repeating digits are the only reason Sup Forums exists
kill yourself summer
>inb4 whatever faggot response you give that you consider witty

those are some nice digits fampai

>not even dubs
they have to be at the end of the post number you stupid nigger. back to the bunk beds.
Sup Forums exists because of anime. when did you get here? who is moot?

Because Hillary probably has cartel level security outside places she stays.

Like 20 military-trained professional bodyguards with assault rifles told to shoot anyone they perceive as a threat, because Hillary's people can clean it up after.

Hypothetically if Hillary dies what happens? Is the election called off or is Trump made president by default?

He has his own plan for her, just you wait user.

>inb4 whatever faggot response you give that you consider witty
also, kill self

Why hire a professional hitman when you have second amendment people?

Why aren't commercial drones never used for assassinations?

>glue a bomb to a drone
>hit Hillary with it in a open rally
>detonate the bomb

I mean, we live in 2016, why aren't terrorists just costantly doing that?

Assassination would mean an instant win for democrats especially near election season

Good question, my abo friend

Hillary is well-guarded. She made an appearance at a local college a few months back. There was a fake convoy that entered via the main entrance. The real Hillary was snuck in. No joke.

They know people hate her. They know people fantasize about watching her head turn inside out as a .300WM cleaves through her skull. They shield her from it

And what's to say people haven't tried? The media would hide it- don't want to give out ideas of vulnerability do they?

That's why they publicized the shit out of Trump's attacker.

Because the Clintons are billionaires too.

thank you for proving my point. you don't know anything about this place. have you ever even noko'd?