youtu.be/fWhmiQ5e61A
youtube.com/watch?v=Xdw-G2QxYM4
dailymotion.com/video/x48ypap
dailymotion.com/video/x3yt6e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you win

Duckman didn't have shitty art.

Dwah.

it wasn't shitty but I really hate the Rug Rats vibe I get from it.

Everything about this was terrible. It feels as if it were designed to be shown on adult swim at four in the morning. The way all the characters wear footie pajama jumpsuits makes me physically nauseous for some reason, too.

i think anyone could have animated it

It's because it was made by Klasky Csupo, the same people who made Rugrats. Surprsingly this is probably one of the better looking shows to come from them.

"Ugly" art is not aways related to quality. Duckman style is purposely made with the ideal of creating discomfort and wackiness. This is the best creative part of a cartoon.

Exaggerated expressions,surreal physiognomy, absurd shapes. It is supposed to run away from the correct. This is what made the character so funny.

youtu.be/fWhmiQ5e61A

barely good.

I still hate his stupid twins hair

>Duckman
>shitty art

i hated this show

What the hell are YOU staring at!?

same here user

>walking through a scenic landscape...
>walking...
>more walking...
>ROBOTS!

ad infinitum
I don't understand the praise this show gets at all.

>he never got spoonfed the kung fu wandering adventurer shows from his parent's time
>he never wanted to be the wandering warrior with a heart of gold going on a never-ending journey of enlightenment

Plebs

I used to watch the Lone Wolf and Cub movies with my Uncle when I was a kid, and plenty of Akira Kurosawa movies too

I can appreciate a good wandering hero movie, but that doesn't make Samurai Jack any less shit

>I don't like / understand it
>shit
This meme is getting old.

He said "good shows," user

GOOD shows you illiterate fucks

>I-it's not boring and predictable, it's just too DEEP for you!

You're the one memeing here.

Wow I forgot about that completely. Thanks for reminding me that this piece of shit exists. I always found the sailor moon cosplay annoying too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xdw-G2QxYM4

It's less that it's too deep for you and more that you just straight-up have shit taste

So when the fuck is it coming out?

I remember for a while on the twitter account that they were making it into a live action TV show.

the show came out and failed spectacularly! It was a shitty show from the start!

Considering how shit the animation was, that's probably the right thing to do.

I actually liked this show.

Its funny because it was designed for ABC Saturday mornings.

First two Simpsons seasons looked really good, and it was animated by Klasky Csupo. Maybe they can only make good-looking animation when it's under specific orders?

Pic related is a great cartoon. I admit I the art style turned me away from wanting to watch any of it but the show turned out to be great. It's got so many relatable themes and feelings of nostalgia.

One thing Clarence does that most cartoons don't is have the kids act like kids instead of adults in children's bodies. If you don't like being around kids you might not like the main character Clarence but people seem to like Sumo the best out of the three leads.

Here are some eps if anyone's interested.

dailymotion.com/video/x48ypap

dailymotion.com/video/x3yt6e0

I really want to meet you in real life so I could punch your fucking face in

This pretty much applies bunch of adult swim shows.