Does this neckbeard show up in anyone else's YT feed all the time?...

Does this neckbeard show up in anyone else's YT feed all the time?? Apparantly he's a satanist lolbertarian who hates Christianity and Trump. A lot of his recent videos seem to be about summoning demons and smoking pot, but there's tons of videos about Trump from the last year like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=wN0AFpZB1Ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2j1qTZLnW4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Dgbg1nQhjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now he likes Trump and thinks he will win. Hes from VT and hates Bernie Spanders.

>summoning demons

I listen to him all the time.

he supports gary johnson

I actually have been watching a lot of his videos. I really like his playlist on occult literature. He seems to be just academically interested in the occult and approaches the subject pretty rationally.

>A lot of his recent videos seem to be about summoning demons

Links pls, this interests me.

>summoning demons and smoking pot

no he doesnt

He doesn't hate Trump, he was actually going to vote for him until Pence was announced as his VP pick. He still tells people to vote for Trump if they're in a swing state and to vote for the libertarian party if they're not.

He's actually a really smart guy and has some of the best understandings of the European migrant crisis and other geopolitical events.

It's too bad he doesn't seem to be aware of what a radical changing of America's demographics would do to the country. He's for granting amnesty to the millions of illegals. I'm not sure if he gives a shit about racial differences in IQ either, he's sort of a radical individualist in that way. He should wake up to the fact that individualism is unique to Europe, specifically western Europe and that if you flood the country with mestizos to the point where they're the majority, you're not going to get your libertarian paradise.

Despite disagreeing with him there he's probably my favorite youtuber overall.

That face deserves to be raided.

>individualism is unique to Europe, specifically western Europe
I mean its indigenous people.

Get the fuck out of here Styx

Dude stop trying to push your shity youtube channel on us you long haird fagget

don't prejudge him m8, he is one of the most reasonable people I have heard

He chats in the no thieves allowed jewtube channel

youtu.be/j2j1qTZLnW4

He's defending trump in this video m8s

Kek

I like how you both get after me for shilling when OP's the one who posted one of his vids. Fuck off.

he looks like a retarded goebbels experiment

How the fuck can he be so thin?

Love all his videos on the occult and paganism.

I agree with him that Abrahamic religions are absolute cancer and are not needed to build a successful civilization.

Thiefs

Yeah he's based, people need to watch his videos, he's a high IQ slenderman that is sympathetic to our causes if not outright advocating for them.

hes actually pretty smart

dont hate him for being a Johnson supporter or being an /x/ memer or anything

He said he quit satanism over 5 years ago and he was on the trump train but is voting johnson because his state is 100% secured for the democrats

Lul

Shilling is unattractive and the libertarian party is more cucked than the Republican party
Go to bed styx

Hes pretty great. I watch his vids daily.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Thank you hungry skeleton

Who cares about a shitty stoner?

he makes nice songs

>Jesus Christ, this fanatic is not suitable for the role of man. He is a jail and a President, and belongs in racist pig.

He's boring.

He's actually really intelligent.
I have never heard him bash Trump either.
He seems to be well versed in both the occult, and politics.
10/10 youtuber if you ask me.

I have only seen a handful of his videos though.

He's a 6'3 lanklet who only eats weed or some shit. He's a full blown diseased lolbertarian but he's one of the only libertarians who I can actually tolerate due to his insights. I agree with everything that this user said. There is a lot of things that I disagree with Styx on but he has the most interesting channel I've seen because he has such a non partisan perspective. He has no idea what fascism is though. He also says some incredibly stupid shit about Japan and abortion.

He's actually the smartest individual that I know of on Neptune, which is why I watch his new vids everyday even though I disagree with a lot of his black hand and classical liberal bullshit. He at least has a holistic approach to his thoughts which makes him differ greatly from the usual talking heads that YouTube is filled with.

My youtube recommendations are usually about science.

Good guy but he supports that fucking retarded cuck traitor Johnson and dislikes Trump for bizarre reasons

Damn phone auto correct, I wrote dudeweed not diseased. I also meant YouTube, not Neptune.

>Newfags don't know Styxenhammer666

Odd, I used to watch his videos back in 2013 when I found his channel through him posting some strange video series called "Goat Worship." Discovered some cool music he posted on his channel, too.

Eventually I moved onto other interests and, three years later, I see him on Sup Forums.

Now that's some Reddit tier commentary.

Same problem as OP. He's pretty much a fedoralord with maybe a few hints of okay truths, but nonetheless irrelevant truths. He also tends to drone on and on.

He posts here

Anyone who isn't a newfag and was on 420chan around 2006-2008 will know him

He used to mostly make drug/conspiracy videos

He needs to eat food.

Figured as much, still thinks its strange to see a familiar face all these years later in a place I never would have expected.

He has a US flag behind him but he's clearly British. Can anyone explain this?

did you look at his teeth?

How could I miss them?

Yeah i found one of his old channels years ago when I was into satanism and shit
Just found him again about 5 mnths ago

He looks like the average Canadian from Saskatchewan.

please buy muh ebooks guys

This guy is extremely intelligent

if you watch a couple videos you realize he can just talk nonstop at ease repeating nothing and staying relevant and on topic

he said his IQ is 140 in one video

>drug/conspiracy videos

So, he's suffering from paranoia from drug use.

I think he ate too much acid and most likely has Marfan syndrome. I like him.

Just came back to my dead thread to see all you cucks defending this heretic. I don't have the time to give you all (you)s so just pretend I did. Sup Forums gets worse every day if this is the kind of fedora tipping lolcow you cuckservatives watch.

Oh yeh I forgot to mention, apparantly he's a NEET who lives with his parents. I've only watched like 10 of his videos (out of like a thousand) and he's constantly going on about how he's totally a successful and productive member of society because he sold a couple satanist ebooks on Amazon. He didn't even write them himself he's just taking old medieval shit and reuploading it under his name.

Styx is a pretty cool guy but his facts about Europe are always off by a mile.

LOL if there's one thing he gets right its that Europeans are all cucked and getting raped by shitskins on a daily basis
>a fucking frog

that one vid of his about how sweden has literally become suicidal on a cultural level is actually good

He's still a fedora tipping spic lover though

Actually, he heavily implores everyone who lives in a state that could possibly swing one way or another to vote Trump, his primary objective of voting for Johnson is because he knows his state will not swing, and wants to see the destruction of the two party system.

Which is something that I support. He's one of my favorites as well, a lot less gloomy than bps, less long winded than stefan, and not a cocksmoking smegma muncher like sargon.

If this guy prepared/edited his content more he would be extremely popular. I do think some of the shit he says is retarded though, mainly pertaining religion.

This should be Jon happy about it and sprout horns while laughing on a red backdrop

Rare Styx, trap edition :

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dgbg1nQhjI

>Balding satanist edgelord
Never heard of the guy, but I can't take him seriously for that reason alone.

His videos that aren't about Satanism are pretty good. He's definitely a weirdo though.

I summon pot and smoke demons.

yeah I did just watch a video of this dude last week! the video was about tripping on toadstools

I knew him from YouTube trolling back when that was still a thing and people would make vlogs with user masks and troll furries and stuff.

Then one day I saw his videos posted on pol

Love how he didnt say a fucking word except a lipstick recommendation to one commenter
Maximum troll

sounds like a fence sitting fag, conflating, confusing and misrepresenting issues and statements offhandedly and then referencing some thing or another to show off his "knowledge" for the sake of jerking himself off

worthless, and boring

I like him

He's obviously very smart and a great speaker regardless of what you think of his opinions
Now imagine if he took it into his head to start actually eating and maybe even lift weights

His Political Commentary is spot on
He supports Gary Johnson but predicts trump will win

every prediction he has made thus far has been accurate

OP is a faggot

StyxHex rules

why the fuck are you linking this literal who'sit? FUCK OFF. This board is not here to shill your garbage YouTube channel.