Japanese people are waiting for him!

Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and Yamanashi Prefectural Police are going to question him about several illegal acts he did in Japan.
They are sure he will come again because HE IS STUPID.
Hey, Mr. Paul! We are looking forward to meeting with you again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHjvoHgQSvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares about this Jewish retard any more

How can people watch his cringe videos. Even for kiddie humour he is fucking shit.

its only kids

eh, nobody still cares about that mini-drama, apart from the buttblasted japs that is

The chad maverick vs The virgin jap law """enforcement"""

rangeban jap posters from Sup Forums

just don't let him in fucktards

Logan Paul is the pinnacle of western masculinity and buttmad Japs just can't handle his banter
he is /ourguy/

still don't know what he did wrong
people are too sensitive these days

Kek good luck detaining a white man. Japanese police are old men and twinks being blown around by a breeze

it's true
youtube.com/watch?v=lHjvoHgQSvA

>people
>japs
Lolkek.

>be japanese
>kill self in a public place
>get discovered by a member of the public
Wooooooow how did this happen, clearly wasn't his intention woooooooow poor guy

I agree that people are too sensitive but I was honestly, completely fucked up and totally inappropriate.

>totally inappropriate
you're right, throw him in jail

This

I didn't say that at all kiddo. But You must admit toying with a suicide victim's body and filming it, then putting it on the internet to be laughed at is monstrous.

This. Nips are fucking retards and just making a fuss about foreigners for the sake of it. They're more hivemind insects than even the chinese and koreans

No it isn't. Hanging your dead body in a public place where a cute little girl might see it is monstrous. Fuck this fag, he deserves to be on youtube, he wanted the attention didn't he. Well there you go

You ended this thread.

not really, the body was pixelated

This. Also jap society made this man to commit suicide by bullying him and making him a non-human wageslave, that's why they're so butthurt about it.

Chad Paul vs the virgin police.

And the faggot was wearing that stupid hat for the whole time

>isolated forest
>cute little girl might see it
retard end your life

When I went to Aokigahara the most I found was candy wrappers and shit like that, and that goof managed to find a body? Pretty annoyed, desu

>isolated forest
>isolated
>forest
Isolated how? It's a forest. You just walk into it. Little girls do it all the time, otherwise how do they get raped so often.

>The western edge of Aokigahara, where there are several caves that fill with ice in winter, is a popular destination for tourists and school trips.

Mutt cannot even read some Wikipedia.

The actual deep forest where people off themselves is more isolated, there are no paths or trails and at the end of the official path there is a sign warning people from entering. People there use plastic strings like this to find their way back, and the terrain there is fucked, because it's lava from nearby mt. Fuji, so your walking speed is VERY slow

the touristic part is further away and even then there are many other things to do in that region so I don't think many people get close

I literally had no idea who he was until the suicide forest video.

same, but I'm glad that annoying retard is getting fucked over

t. laugan paul